Audio Configuration set to Digital Output via Optical Jack by rodders
When the High Definition Audio Device is installed on my ASUS A8R-MVP based machine it only installs the digital output device SPDIF using the optical jack. The problem is that this mobo doesn't have an optical jack, and I just want to connect speakers to the analogue output. Is there any way to install a speaker device?
January 1st 07 10:41 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 250
Vsita not stable with graphics card by WarOfGenesis
whats up guys, i just had to replace my other grahpics card with a ATI X1600 - 256mb, but every i run a dvd or 3d application (mostly games) my pc reboots then i always get this error message. STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER STOP: 0x100000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M
January 1st 07 12:50 AM
by Chris Go to last post
2 170
Canoscan LIDE 35 drivers? by dancote
My scanner worked fine in BETA 1 & 2. Now with RC1, no luck. Any one have a workaround? -- Regards, Dan
December 31st 06 05:49 PM
by Peter M Go to last post
4 218
my dvd ram stops working!!! by Jeje
Hi, my DVD Ram suddenly stops working!!! the device manager flag it in yellow with the message A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32) its a HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H10A Ata drive. (LG drive)
December 31st 06 03:08 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 193
Flip 3D speed on Nvidia FX5x00 by Gilles Vollant \(MVP\)
Hello, I known I already wrote about aero speed on somes AGP8X adapter. I made test on somes Nvidia FX5x00 (5200 or 5600) graphics card Vista run well, but the flip 3D effect are not very smooth (when we do WINDOWS key-TAB, by example) Using ATI Radeon 9550 (same generation cardą, flip 3D is far faster
December 31st 06 02:52 PM
by JW Go to last post
5 201
accessing a hard drive.. by CMKUbLU304
I have a laptop with windows XP on it and windows failed to load on me one day...so now I have a new laptop because we couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. There was no indication that the hard drive was damaged, so I was told I could access the hard drive on my old laptop by using a 2 way USB cord and plug it into another, working computer. It would then act just like an external...
December 31st 06 02:22 PM
by Clint Go to last post
4 268
No CD drives show in Vista by Jake
Ok guys, I installed vista and i went go install my mother board drives from my cd and i noticed there was no cd in the computer folder. So i went to the website and downloaded the mother drivers and there was still no cd drives. I can boot from a disk so the drives are ok but they dont show up. I have deleted them in the device manager both in regular mode and in safe mode. Still nothing...
December 31st 06 10:23 AM
by Gary C Go to last post
5 191
Crossfire works in Vista x64 by Reyede
Downloaded ATI 7.1 Beta drivers from here http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1544 (use at your own risk), and was able to configure "Crossfire" on my X1900s in Vista x64 RTM. Reyede
December 31st 06 07:27 AM
by Reyede Go to last post
0 202
The Specified Print Monitor is Unknown? by DW
This might work for you: http://vistafix.blogspot.com/2006/12/installing-networked-printers-specified.html EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com
December 31st 06 12:41 AM
by DW Go to last post
0 179
looking for a HD-DVD and or blue ray PC hardware. by Jeje
Hi, where can we found HD DVD or blue ray drives? ideally the drive support the 2 format... there is no or lack of info on the net about PC drives. thanks. Jerome.
December 30th 06 08:39 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
8 225
Any Help Out There by LarryM
I have a new GeForce 7600 GS Graphics Card I can not get Nvidia drivers for Vista 84 to work It say I do not have Vista installed. My Ati 9800 pro worked ok. Any thoughts out there Larrym
December 30th 06 07:26 PM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
2 192
Backup a 2003se PDA by Nitz
Hi. I can't seem to find the way to backup my rx3715 in the windows mobile device center. I know where the option should be, but it's simply not there. Also, my PDA has an interesting tenancy to get stuck while connected to my PC. Any way to solve any one of these problems? Thanks, Nitzan
December 30th 06 06:06 PM
by Nitz Go to last post
2 187
WMDC by indefatigable
Why? Why? Why? I have been using the various versions of activesync for years it worked, never had a problem. So why have Microsoft decided that they should abandon this tried and tested software and replace it with windows mobile device centre, which despite using all the beta versions has not managed to successfully sync with my PDA once. Hello microsoft wake up most of Vista is a step...
December 30th 06 05:46 PM
by Paul Smith Go to last post
2 409
aspi layer by The Puma
The following programs did't work anymore Cdrwin 3.9 DVDinfo DVDInspector I thing the aspi layer is the problem How can i get this to work with vista?
December 30th 06 05:45 PM
by Robert Pendell Go to last post
3 166
Sound problem by Petr Hladi¹
Hi, I install Windows Vista on my computer and I've problem with sound. Sounddriver is Intel(r) 82801 DB/DBM AC '97. Sound-out is in pink jack (before this time was microphone). When I join passive headphones, is sound OK, but when I join active repro, I hear hum. What can I do? Can you help me anybody?
December 30th 06 09:32 AM
by Petr Hladi¹ Go to last post
0 175
Bug with Realtek ACL850 driver and nForce3 motherboard (SPDIF rela by Jean-Christophe
This is FYI in case you end up struggling as I did :) Motherboard is Asus K8N (nForce 3 with ACL 850 audio chipset), connected to an AV amplifier using the built in SPDIF out. RTM home premium driver does provide stereo PCM sound, does does not properly recognize the spdif out, and therefore you cannot select it in MCE (consequense is no Dolby Digital / DTS /WMA Pro available) Windows...
December 30th 06 07:50 AM
by Jean-Christophe Go to last post
0 295
GeForce Go 7300 Driver by Jarek
hi, i you find them please let us (asus users) know :) "KSKSJS" wrote: Hello, i recently installt Windows Vista x64 on my Notebook, but i cant find any drivers for the GeForce Go 7300. Does anyone know where to find them ? (System ASUS A6KM AMD Turion 64, GeForce G0 7300 1 MB RAM)
December 30th 06 01:32 AM
by Darek Go to last post
2 340
New X-fi Drivers from Creative by Justin Shupp
There are new Creative Labs x-fi Drivers available for 32 bit and 64 bit on creative's site. Trying them now.
December 30th 06 12:31 AM
by Barrett Powell Go to last post
3 229
NIC stop working on Windows Vista RTM after 3 weeks by Birdy
Hi all, The NIC driver stop working after 3 weeks. I have tried the new Intel driver package, but it does not help. However, after I reboot the computer into Linux, the NIC works very well. Does anyone have the same experience? The NIC on my computer is Pro/1000 MT Desktop adapter. My computer is IBM ThinkCentre M50.
December 29th 06 08:29 PM
by Birdy Go to last post
0 161
Version 10.5 for Vista x64 (QuickCam 5000, etc.) by DCR
Vista x64 QuickCam drivers, ver. 10.5 (5000 Pro, etc.) http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1794,contentid=11022,OSID=13,softwareid=13131
December 29th 06 08:10 PM
by DCR Go to last post

From The