prøve by Reidar Lange
May 28th 09 04:27 PM
by Reidar Lange Go to last post
0 424
Unable to open phone and modem option in vista by deemi
i m using vista ultimate sp1, in control panel when i double click on phone and modem option nothing happened. kindly some one help me. -- deemi
May 28th 09 04:17 AM
by deemi Go to last post
0 273
Compatible 5 button mouse by wolfgrrl
Has anyone found a compatible 5 buttom mouse that works on Vista? I have three and none of them work - I can't program the additional buttons. I miss my mouse! Please advise if you have found one that works. Thank you!
May 27th 09 06:59 PM
by DarthMarshmallo Go to last post
1 313
Getting Programs to Work Using Old Hard Drive by Jim in Spokane
I have a new eMachine D620-5133, Model No. MS2257, which is made by Acer. The operating system is Window Vista Home Basic SP-1 and it has a 32-bit operating system. I connected the hard drive from my old Dell with Windows 98 to my new computer. I used an Airlink101 3.5†USB 2.0 SATA/IDE HDD Enclosure, Model AEN-U35SE to make the connection. I am able to access the files on the old...
May 27th 09 05:45 PM
by Battman540 Go to last post
8 352
Autorun not working for pendrive by xCaveman
Hi! everyone. I have this problem. Recently I installed VMWARE Workstation. I know that VMWARE disable the autorun feature for pen drive so I wasn't much concerned about it. But now I have uninstalled VMWARE but still the autorun for pen drive is not working:cry:. To resolve the problem I Disabled the Turn off autorun in Group Policy and enabled autorun in the control panel but still no luck....
May 27th 09 05:12 PM
by xCaveman Go to last post
0 273
Linux And Windows by Automaticgood
Hello, Im Useing Windows vista and i was wanting to know if i can install Linux with Windows? i heard u can Install Two Operating systems on your computer. but will it work with Linux though? -- Automaticgood
May 27th 09 04:30 PM
by Automaticgood Go to last post
5 319
Problems with CD driver by hesperie
When I tried to load a CD containing photos on it, the light on my driver flickered and turned off without my computer ever indicating that it recognized the CD. I checked the Device Manager and saw a little yellow triangle with an exclaimation point next to my driver (which is a TSSTcorp CDRW/DVD TSL462D ATA Device) , so I clicked on Properties and found that "Windows cannot load the device...
May 27th 09 04:10 PM
by hesperie Go to last post
3 283
ubuntu disk by elfiidler[_10_]
hi, ive downloaded ubuntu 9.04 and have burnt it to a cd but i want to run it in vmware player any ideas how to do this ?
May 27th 09 02:30 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
2 297
Caps Lock Indicator by bara
I've just gotten a new computer with home premume vista 64 but i'm still using my old 'microsoft' wireless keyboard and mouse. Unlike the XP profesional, there is no 'caps lock' indication any where. Any suggestions? Thank you, Bara -- bara
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 27th 09 01:23 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
14 711
Linux And Windows by Automaticgood
Hello, Im Useing Windows vista and i was wanting to know if i can install Linux with Windows? i heard u can Install Two Operating systems on your computer. but will it work with Linux though? -- Automaticgood
May 27th 09 12:23 AM
by propman[_3_] Go to last post
1 274
red circle with slash on cd player by was_one
i have a red circle with a slash in it on my cd/dvd player.It wont play any thing the device driver and hardware say it is working . i have deleted it and reinstalled it i have tried to go back several days to reboot my old versions no help or change. i am using vista software on an acer lap top. i have no parent control set up i have no locks that i know of set up. i have gone through vista...
May 26th 09 04:37 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
4 278
Burner Problem by tyanak
Help! I cannot burn stuff from my burner...i tried burning music, selected the correct format, then it proceeds to windows media player. it doesn't have any problems until it finalizes the cd or dvd although a message appears that burning was completed O.o when i check the cd/dvd there's nothing on there! i have no problems playing music or movies on my dvd-rom...thanks in advance! -- tyanak
May 26th 09 02:02 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
9 315
shutdown issues by slack
honestly i dono for a while ive been having problems with random shutdowns, its driving me crazy. It only happens when i play games on resonably high quality. I could obviously dun down the settings but i got a good machine and really dont want to. any ideas? -- slack
May 25th 09 08:54 AM
by THE C. [MSFT MVP] Go to last post
1 261
bbtray.exe error by Maureen
I have a new computer, which I love, but when I turn it on, I get the error message bttray.exe The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150004). Click okay to continue. Then I get: Blue Tooth tray application has stopped. How can I stop this from popping up when I reboot? Maureen
May 24th 09 11:45 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 293
I would recommend the antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy to anyone. by Omar123
*I spent a lot of time searching for a good scanner at an affordable price. I tired many different ones before I found Search-and-destroy Antispyware but when I tired it I was very happy with the results. I would recommend the antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy to anyone searching for a great scan that works just as well as Norton and many of the others that you would pay more for....
May 24th 09 10:34 PM
by Black Baptist Go to last post
2 269
CD/RW -DVD-R/W Multi Burner by Brian Schaaff
I know after running the Vista advisor that the old Sonic Software DLA was not supported by Vista, so uninstalled all "Known" versions of it before upgrading from XP SPF3 to Vista Ultimate SPF1, but somehow and Sonic/Roxio support has been of no help, I still have a component of DLA that is being Blocked every Logon. This is an anoyance and a nuisance , not like the BSOD issues, but have...
May 24th 09 09:43 PM
by THE C. [MSFT MVP] Go to last post
4 284
64 home premium and WD10eacs 1 tb esata drive difficulties - HELP PLEASE by BBTrekkie
I bought the western digital wd10eacs 1 tb drive and the proper esata enclosure. Vista finds it as a USB - but only can see it in device manager - I cannot see it in my computer to format it. BUT the properties in DM say it is working properly. When I Plug it in using the eSata I get the same thing. I can see it using device manager but I cannot access it - or see it
May 24th 09 10:59 AM
by Dave76 Go to last post
3 263
error code 800705B4 by kinnau
My windows updates keep showing an error code - 800705B4. It has something to do with the NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE nforce 430 graphics driver. It won't update. Is there a fix for this? Any suggestions? Thanks!
May 23rd 09 08:41 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 327
Laptop dvd-drive grinding noise by merkat106
One of my HP laptops, HP Pavilion dv9650us, went off warranty about two months ago. I was using the machine to help fix another computer's problem when I noticed that its dvd-drive is making loud grinding noises and is slowing down the computer whenever I would access the drive. I suspect that the drive is about to die. :( I am not sure how long the drive has been doing this since the laptop is...
May 23rd 09 06:44 PM
by Jake Marley Go to last post
6 290
My mouse has delay at start up by Ari Sillanpää
Mouse pointer has locked long time. My mouse belong to "Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000"-set (Bluetooth).
May 22nd 09 08:09 AM
by Ari Sillanpää Go to last post

From The