Microsoft Natural Multimedia keyboard 1.0A problem by stevecaz
I recently purchased a new pc running vista and connected my multimedia keyboard using the ps2 connector this seemed to work but when I logged off and restarted the next day the boot screen said that there was a keyboard fault or none connected I downloaded and installed the latest drivers for this keyboard and it seemed to work fine but again when I startup the same thing happens no...
January 4th 08 12:36 PM
by TiltDraco Go to last post
1 199
3-button Mouse Driver by stevemac
Hi, I have just installed Vista Home Basic. I use a fairly old Logitech mouse which does not have a Vista compatible driver. Windows has installed the standard 2 button mouse driver which does not recognise the 3rd button. Is there any way to install an MS standard 3 button driver so I can use the 3rd button on my mouse?
December 1st 08 11:48 AM
by stevemac Go to last post
0 269
Updating Graphics Card Problems (I'd Like to Uninstall the Update) by Steven
I went to the sight to update my Intel graphics card for my Windows Vista, and instead of helping, it ruined a couple of things. I can't flip through album artwork on iTunes, some of my screen savers won't work because "The screen saver can't run because it requires a newer video card or one that's compatible with Direct3D.", also when I close my laptop, it usually automatically logs me...
January 13th 08 09:03 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
1 128
Boot up by steven
Now that I have Vista loaded and working on my PC I have a boot up problem. When I boot up I get a screen that is asking me to choose a previous windows operating system or windows Vista. I never want to choose anything but windows vista and it slows down my boot up process. How do I remove this option? It wasn't an option before Vista!
February 27th 07 06:44 PM
by Puppy Breath Go to last post
1 324
InfraRed Remote Problem by steven
Hi, I just got Vista on a new laptop a few days ago. Last night I was using the TV tuner for the first time and everything was working really nicely. The remote controller was working with the internal consumer infrared receiver. However, today this receiver doesn't pick up anything from the remote. When I plug in the external USB receiver it works fine with the remote. I guess that's fine,...
March 12th 07 07:03 PM
by steven Go to last post
3 148
USB FDD (Lacie Pocket USB FDD - Myfloppy3) not detected correctly by steven
I am using vista ultimate, on Asus A8N-VM-CSM Motherboard. PC has no floppy drive and I am attempting to use a USB Floppy drive (Lacie - Pocket USB FDD Myfloppy3). Upon connection nothing happens, a quick check in device manager indicates under USB controllers - standard openHCD USB Host Controller with an (!) exclamation mark. Properties show: ----- This device cannot find enough...
February 26th 10 08:20 AM
by maridian Go to last post
6 406
drvinst.exe runs automatically & eats 40% of CPU in Vista Home Pre by Steven C
Hello all, I have been having this problem in a couple of my builds w. Vista Home Premium. For some reason, CPU usage is always in the 40% range. Using Task Manager Show all Processes, I find that drvinst.exe under c:\windows\system32 is always running. Why is this happening? I can manually terminate it, but it's a pain to do so everytime the system boots up. I've already checked...
August 7th 07 02:24 PM
by Spirit Go to last post
1 95
screen and display by steven p
i have just bought a hi grade laptop for christmas and first got it out to find that the screen was somehow of a ver low contrast and brightness,icanvery very faintly see my computer working fine but my screen will not glow up properly wih the backlight there,whats happening,is this something that can be fixed or do i need a knew laptop
December 26th 07 12:58 AM
by Malke Go to last post
1 126
Dvd rw won't load driver by Steven Rees
I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that has an internal dvd rw drive it has worked just fine up until recently it will not load the driver for this device. I have uninstalled the device, tried to update the driver ( the driver is current) yet nothing seems to work. The system recognizes the drive. Any suggestions?
April 22nd 09 06:26 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
2 248
vista driver request by Steven Wabik
i have older devices and some newer ones and the drivers for these devives are not included in vista. is there any way to contact microsoft to request that they native support for these devices. i do not want to have to insert my driver CD for when i install my hardware device. there was an option for this for beta testers of windows vista beta 1 and beta 2, but they have not seemed to have...
November 18th 07 04:31 AM
by Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin] Go to last post
3 136
HP Quicklook vista sideshow by Steven Wabik
i am interested in getting my laptop pc to support HP quicklook. http://www.hp.com/sbso/solutions/pc_expertise/professional_innovations/quicklook.html well, the thing is my HP tablet pc the, tc4400 does not, while the HP tablet pc 2710p does. i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to get my tablet pc to support HP quicklook. it would mean a lot to me if i could get this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 28th 07 04:44 AM
by Sven Go to last post
15 331
iPhone issue in Windows ultimate x64 edition by Steven Wabik
i'm running an 64bit edition of Windows Vista. for some reason my iPhone will not work with my PC for some reason and i want to sync my files on my iPhone with my PC. does anyone know how do fix this issue?
September 24th 07 12:59 AM
by Steven Wabik Go to last post
7 117
TV Tuners by Steven Wabik
does anyone know of any good PCMCIA or expresscard 34 TV tuners that will work good with windows vista?
September 21st 07 10:54 PM
by Steven Wabik Go to last post
0 98
floppy drive support by Steven Wabik
i was wondering if vista has built-in support for floppy drives or not. and if vista does what are the details of it are. (ex: floppy boot, floppy repair diskkets, and stuff like that.)
April 28th 07 10:11 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 126
floppy drive support by Steven Wabik
i was wondering if vista has built-in support for floppy drives or not. and if vista does what are the details of it are. (ex: floppy boot, floppy repair diskkets, and stuff like that.)
April 28th 07 04:40 PM
by Steven Wabik Go to last post
0 90
floppy drive support by Steven Wabik
i was wondering if vista has built-in support for floppy drives or not. and if vista does what are the details of it are. (ex: floppy boot, floppy repair diskkets, and stuff like that.)
April 28th 07 04:40 PM
by Steven Wabik Go to last post
0 97
floppy drive support by Steven Wabik
i was wondering if vista has built-in support for floppy drives or not. and if vista does what are the details of it are. (ex: floppy boot, floppy repair diskkets, and stuff like that.)
April 28th 07 04:40 PM
by Steven Wabik Go to last post
0 91
how do i find the plug-n-play ID for a Device? by Steven Wabik
how do i find the plug-n-play ID for a Device? i'm supporting a driver request to microsoft so that they will include drivers for this one device in vista like they did in vista. its a WL110 Wireless LAN PC Card. i know it an old PC card but its more reliable then any of the other wireless LAN devices in my house. the WL110 Wireless LAN PC Card is a device that came out around 1995. the native xp...
October 1st 06 02:53 AM
by Steven Wabik Go to last post
0 158
sd card reader by steven1970
hi everyone,can anyboby explain this.my card reader icon in my computer,disappears completely when i eject it,it used to still be there but the little card inside the icon would disapear but the other icon with sd would still be there???????????its not done this before anyone know why?im baffled:confused: ive got pics to make it simple to understand what im asking.many thanks if you can...
August 3rd 08 01:56 PM
by steven1970 Go to last post
0 168
Can't Install Flash Drive by [email protected]
I got a new flash drive and when I plug it into my computer the auto installation goes, but it searchs the windows update for the flash drive software. The flash drive has the start up program in it, but my computer doesnt look in the flash drive. I have tried the flash drive on my other computer and it works becasue it looks in it. How can i resolve this problem?
December 28th 07 12:02 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post

From The