safecom swlpt-54125 vista drivers by stu
I have the same problem, did you find a solution?
October 1st 06 07:11 PM
by stu Go to last post
2 205
Unexpect restart error by stu
Just bought a brand new HP m8120n. I hooked it up saturday morning and so far when i woke up yesterday and then again this morning there was an error message saying the computer unexpectedly restarted. And my desktop was rearranged. I checked the problem log and it said in both instances the computer Blue Screened in the middle of the night. Aside from all the updates from both windows and...
August 14th 07 10:54 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 101
I tested the beta, Vista will never work, least not for many years by stu
I ran the beta, works great just don't add any programs or hardware, use it for Internet surfing, and email only. How does Microsoft promote an upgrade that does'nt support ALL the old XP drivers and programs. They are going to **** a lot of people off, like never before since upgrading Windows 3.1 to Windows 95, remember those days, it's going happen all over again! Hope they have plenty of...
October 30th 06 05:33 PM
by JW Go to last post
8 153
Vista not Recognizing CD or DVD Disks by stu
Hi, I ran both the beta and RC1 with no problems. I have the following 2 drives in my machine: Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1102 TSST corp CD/DVDW SH-W 162Z They both worked correctly prior to installation of the retail version of Ultimate. Vista recognises both drives and states that they are both working
April 15th 07 03:29 AM
by Phitur Go to last post
7 172
Advansys SCSI Host Adaptor by stu
Hi, Vista wouldn't upgrade until I removed the subject PCI card. Anyone know of a Vista compatable driver. Google hasn't helped so far. Thanks
February 12th 07 06:09 PM
by hamish72 Go to last post
2 184
Hipoint Digital TV Stick by Stu h
Hi, I have recently upgraded to vista 32 ultimate, everything has installed ok apart from my tv stick as i can't find any vista drivers for it anywhere. Has any one had the same problem or am i unable to get a driver suitable. Regards Stu.
July 5th 07 08:55 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 145
Zoom Voice Modem - no audio by Stuart
I have a Zoom 3025C Voice Modem and some telephone answering software. When a call comes in, the modem answers the line but when the message is playing to the caller, there is no audio (i.e. the caller hears no message). I have tried a couple of answering machine programs but they all have the same problem. Called ID works fine but just no sound for the outgoing message over the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 14th 07 12:43 PM
by DanR Go to last post
18 314
NVidia GeForce 7300GS and RC2 Dual display - very odd by Stuart
With the above card connected to a 17" 1280x1024 panel on the digital out, and a 32" 1360x768 LCD TV on the DVI output. This set-up worked correctly with RC1, with RC2 the 322 analog TV is the first display (identifies as #1) and the digital 17" panel is #2. I can change the primary display OK, but the display modes are all mucked up! Both displays show up in device manager as Generic PnP...
November 7th 06 11:38 AM
by Stuart Go to last post
1 127
SD Problems on Vista and Reinstalling Rollup Patch by Stuart
I have a Toshiba laptop using Vista Home Premium. The pc includes a built in SD reader which has continual problems (after sleep). From my research it appears I need to install the rollup patch 936825 (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/936825/) which should fix the sleep issues. When I try and install it I get: The update does not apply to your system Why do I get this? How...
November 22nd 07 02:00 PM
by Stuart Go to last post
0 154
Windows Vista wants a new activation code by Stuart Pinder
I've had windows Vista for about 4 months. Installed with no problems and activiated as normal. About a week ago I had a warning saying that it needed to be reactivated because of a hardware change - but I havnt done one. Having done a bit of research it appears some games not compatible with Vista can cause this to happen - In my case I believe settlers 2. Now I have removed the game - but...
September 17th 07 03:55 AM
by brink[_1025_] Go to last post
3 143
Snipping Tool by Stuart Sabatini
I have a new PC running Vista Home Premium. I tried the snipping tool soon after I received the computer three weeks ago. It appeared to work fine at that time. I just tried to use it again but could not find the shortcut. It had been in the start menu under accessories but it was no longer there. Using the Search facilities I found the program file "Snipping Tool.exe" on my hard drive. I...
May 29th 08 08:38 PM
by M. Stewart Go to last post
1 149
Toshiba E350 Reconized and can view but cant install software. by StuartKeith
As I cant install ActivSync is there a way to install software on my PDA without it under Vista I can view the contents of the pda ok.
September 16th 06 07:16 PM
by StuartKeith Go to last post
0 258
MS IR Receiver sticking/overflow by stuart_b
I've recently purchased a HP s7750 and using it as a Media Center in the sitting room. I'm running Vista Home Premium. To complete the set-up I bought the MS Media Center Remote Control and Keyboard. However, they've almost unusable in recent days as single key presses are repeated ad infinitum and phantom key reads and disrupted use of the machine. It appears to be the same issue reported...
May 25th 07 12:57 PM
by Synapse Syndrome Go to last post
1 122
vista don't recongize 4 gigs of system memory by studio
I am not an expert ( but I read many posts & then tried this ) & the issues was fixed 1st try... !! : ' ) enter Bios Advance chipset features memory hole for PCI MMIO enable feature! this feature is to remap to address above 4G of ram save settings & exist its all there now! from 3070 to 4094!
February 10th 07 01:20 AM
by studio Go to last post
0 145
Sync Windows Vista and HTC Apache (also known as a Sprint PPC6700) by Stupot
I have the my mobile device HTC Apache (also known as a Sprint PPC6700) which runs Windows Mobile 5.0 and use to Sync to Windows XP SP2 using ActiveSync 4.0. I also run MS Office 2003. I have now upgraded to Windows Vista Home Premium. When I plug in the mobile device Windows Mobile Center recognises it but I can only search for files on the Pocket PC or open Media Player. Vista does not...
March 18th 07 06:39 PM
by John D Go to last post
8 158
Graphics cards crash when using 3D by Stupot[_2_]
I have just installed Vista home premium on a new drive in a computer that used to run Windows XP X64 without any problems. My graphics are ok until I run 3D games even the simple ones supplied with Vista cause the drivers to keep resetting, the screen to pixelate into millions of coloured pixels and eventualy the blue screen of death. I bought a new NVidia 8600gt Super+ 1GB graphics card in...
September 6th 08 01:34 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
6 304
VISTA x64 compatable NAS? by stusanford
Does anybody know of a Vista x64 compatible NAS that is also backward compatible with Vista x32 and XP? My Netgear SC101 NAS is not compatible and I need a NAS to work with all three OS flavors. Thanks in advance for your help. Stu Sanford Woodbridge, VA -- stusanford
May 1st 09 03:29 AM
by kboettge Go to last post
5 268
USB with Vista64 by STY
I have an Intel MB and my internal media card reader failed out of the blue. I replaced with new one and it does not work either on this computer. They work on an XP machine. Is there anything in Vista that would result in the 7 pin MB USB connection to not be recognized? It used to be a seperate drive letter now its just gone. Thanks.
November 28th 07 03:31 AM
by STY Go to last post
2 151
HELP needed Broadcom netxtreme not functioning by su33
(My comp runs on vista) suddenly the device is not working when i'm trying to connect to the internet.... when i search 4 the cause the driver is not there and When i try to install driver with thehelp wizard i get this message..(Windows found driver software for yourdevice but encountered an error while attempting to install it.) it also says (A device attached to the system is not functioning.)...
November 3rd 08 05:44 AM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
1 268
ATI X1600 Pro Problem by SUAT
Hello. I have exactly the same card as yours, namely, Ati x1600 Pro 512 MB AGP 8x from Sapphire. I could not make Ati Catalyst drivers work, but MS drivers that come with RC1 release work properly with Aero enabled. Please be advised. Regards
September 29th 06 09:58 AM
by SUAT Go to last post

From The