Vista RC1 Audio Driver AMD xp2200+ for HP ZE Notebook by Tom
My HP notebook ZE-4500 AMD zx2200+ (1.80 ghz) has been running Vista RC1 32 bit (clean install using Microsoft DVD disc) just great....with ONE exception....like many folks I have NO AUDIO. Would anyone have a suggested download link for a driver and sound controller? My Device Manager shows NO Sound Controller and NOTHING under Other Devices. Or should I Uninstall Vista, Re-Install Clean...
December 11th 06 09:37 PM
by Tom Go to last post
3 187
nforce3 & Error 43 on AGP Video Card by Brian K Lamb
Has anyone seen upgraded chipset drivers for the nforce3? Currently have the Vista included drivers installed. I'm running the MSDN 64bit version of Home Premium on a Giga-Byte K8NS 939 Ultra MB with an AMX X2 4600+. Under the graphics card in Device manager, I am getting the infamous Error 43 (Your device reported a problem and Windows has disabled it) with both an ATI X800XT and an nVidia...
December 11th 06 05:39 PM
by John Go to last post
2 195
No audio through built-in laptop speakers by Kyle
I have an HP nx9420 and i get proper audio output via the "high definition audio device" through speakers, but when i unplug the speakers, it says no device plugged in, so i dont get audio through my laptop's built-in speakers. anyone know of a way to fix this? thanks
December 11th 06 11:29 AM
by Toinon Go to last post
1 152
MSI Starcam 370i by Mike
I own one of these, I just wanted to know if there are any plans on incluiding native support for this webcam. Thanks!
December 11th 06 10:34 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 174
Finally IntelliType/IntelliPoint software for Vista was released by MikioK
http://www.microsoft.com:80/hardware/vista/vistasupport.mspx
December 11th 06 08:15 AM
by MikioK Go to last post
0 179
64 bit by Pedro LG
My computer runs with a AMD Athlon 64 3000+ processor. Windows Vista is designed for 64 bit computing or does it have a specific version if I want to use 64 bit, like it happens in Win XP? And if I use Win Vista in "64 bit-mode" (if it exists), will it run application, games and other programs, that were designed for 32-bit computing? Thanks for your help!
December 10th 06 11:22 PM
by Richard Hay Go to last post
3 210
Problems with audio when waking up from "Sleep" by Mark J.
I noticed that using my Realtek onboard HDAudio that it switches to headphones after resuming from sleep, the Realtek HD monitor also becomes nonfuntional, its blank with nothing there. A reboot will solve this but there is a bug in the way that windows reloads the drivers upon waking up or reinitiates the hardware.
December 10th 06 08:40 PM
by Andy Go to last post
1 170
SATA SILICON IMAGES 3112 3XX.... by psp99
Hi, I am trying to use these drivers with the RTM Vista release. I have downloaded the latest drivers version 1.3.67.0 dated 11/19/2006 and have upgraded the card bios to the latest 4.x.79 firmware. I have put the driver folder onto a usb memory stick. On my pc running XP I run the Vista setup and it presents the drives on which I can install, when I click on one it shows a message saying I...
December 10th 06 04:05 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 202
Nvidia GeForce4 420 Go by Smoot
I need a good driver for this card in my laptop since it doesnt show up in dxdiag or in the hardware score (1). Also, when refreshing the score I gets could not refresh because of driver/hardware error.
December 10th 06 03:53 PM
by GBK Go to last post
1 169
Nvidia Geforce4 420 Go by Smoot
The driver is installed but my "hardware score" wont read it and theres an error w/ a driver w/e when refreshing. I need good drivers for this graphics card.
December 10th 06 03:51 PM
by GBK Go to last post
2 160
December 10th 06 02:29 PM
by Robert Moir Go to last post
4 189
BlueSoleil 2.3 cause a bluescreen by Kenneth
when I use a USB bluetooth adaptor with BlueSoleil 2.3 standard Release 060728, a bluesreen will happen every time, both in vista and 2003 server. is there anyone has the same problem?
December 10th 06 01:26 PM
by Kenneth Go to last post
5 170
Acer C314, Vist and switching default audio device by Zakhar Amirov
Almost any time i switch default recording or playback device Explorer restarts
December 10th 06 10:54 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 178
Acer C314, Vista and FIR by Zakhar Amirov
Vista installed some driver but it doesnt detect my PDA (as WinXP) and cant receive any file from it
December 10th 06 10:51 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 194
Acer C314, Vista and modem by Zakhar Amirov
Vista has installed some driver "Agre Systems AC'97 Modem", but it cant not only call any number but diagnostic doesnt work too.
December 10th 06 10:49 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 197
Vista RC1 will not charge battery by Jeff
Hi there, I have a Compaq N600c laptop with a new battery. With Windows XP and a Vista beta, the battery would charge, and would last 3 to 4 hours without being plugged in. Now that I have installed RC1 the battery stays at 5%, and charging status switches between charging and not charging. The problems started with RC1 - any ideas on how to fix this? Are there any hidden charging...
December 10th 06 01:59 AM
by Jeff Go to last post
2 151
Sony Vaio Hardware Keys by bcain2005
I have a sony Vaio VGN-S360 laptop. Sony uses a propriatary startup program to handle the screen brightness and sound hotkeys. The Windows XP driver doesn't work and complians about the battery being low, so its obvious that it doesn't read the information correctly in Vista. Since all sony laptops use this system, I was hoping that someone else had this problem and found a way to resolve...
December 10th 06 01:14 AM
by Giovanni Go to last post
4 236
What Writers working with Vista Final? by Tdawgx
So, ive gone threw a Pioneer710, sony and now a LG internal burner. The Pioneer one wouldnt even let me get into windows. Same wiht the Sony burner. I just got a LG one that atleast gets to the Windows logo, but then just stops. So anyone else have final and what burner are they using that works. Took my system over to bestbuy geeksquad and tehy couldnt figure out why none of htem worked.
December 9th 06 11:49 PM
by Chris Go to last post
4 225
help. Digital filter? how to de-filter? USB audio device by
Dear All, It is for sure that when I send audio data down to USB audio device, Vista add a digital filter there between. This destroy our application because we have our own way of package/unpackage data which can tolerate normal occasional byte missing. But add a filter will totally change it. What filter they added and how to de-filter it? I would like to pay for the answer.
December 9th 06 10:30 PM
by Go to last post
0 290
Laptop battery won't charge after Vista installed by Swanie
I loaded Vista RC1 Build 5600 on my Toshiba Satellite laptop a few days ago. Everything seemed to be running fine. The power management icon was running is the systray and I thought it indicated the laptop was plugged in to AC with 100% power and was set in the "Normal" mode. I did not shut the computer down overnight to let the antivirus and tune-up programs run and figured it would go...
December 9th 06 09:49 PM
by Bob Headrick Go to last post

From The