Labtop will now startup windows by RyanJake
I turn on my labtop, i select, "Start Windows Normally" then it loads... Then a blue screen pops up for a few seconds. I wrote down what it said and at the bottom of it, it had something maybe important info. I dont know what it means, but maybe someone else does. this is what it said at the bottom: Technical Information *** STOP: 0x0000024 (0x0019023, 0x82F71218, 0xC0000102, 0x00000000)
February 25th 09 10:53 PM
by RyanJake Go to last post
1 120
Canonscan D1250 U2 drivers vista 64Bits by Uyyy
Hello. I have this scanner but it doesn't get any drivers for windows vista 64bits. I have tried install vuescan software but it shows there is no scanner installed. Any idea ? Thanks.
February 26th 09 04:05 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 150
IPAQ HX4700, Vista & Win Mobile Device Center by Bob
Hi I have :- Windows Vista Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 Outlook 2003 HP iPAQ 4700
February 26th 09 10:11 AM
by Grandpa[_2_] Go to last post
1 145
February 26th 09 03:06 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
2 195
Is keyboard intelltype6.,3 same as microsfoft wireless lazer 6000 by bplucas
I have disc for intelltype only. I want to get the keys set up. can you help me,? -- casey
February 26th 09 08:43 PM
by bplucas Go to last post
0 119
B.S.O.D Resume by jonesscott
started http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/212273-bsod-help.html#post974508 resuming it here. I Just got a blue screen a minute ago, same code 0x00000101 'Bug Check 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT' (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa469194.aspx) Any suggestions on how my bluescreens will go away?
February 27th 09 01:00 AM
by e01b48[_3_] Go to last post
1 174
Looking for Gadmei USB 2.0 UTV330+ TV BOX Vista Drivers by Speccyman
Hi, I have a Gadmei USB 2.0 UTV330+ TV BOX that comes with XP Drivers. However, when I plug it into Vista, guess what, it does not recognise the devices. It shows it as USB 2681 when installing, and the XP Drivers of course do not work. I have sent an email to GADMEI, but does anyone out there have a
February 27th 09 03:03 PM
by herdmay1 Go to last post
1 389
Vista Try's to format all discs inserted into my DVD drive by punxpunx22
i have vista ultimate 64... my auto play wont work. any disc i insert into my dvd drives arent recognized... say i insert a game dvd vista asks if i would like to format the disk. -- punxpunx22
February 27th 09 03:32 PM
by Alexander A. Kharin Go to last post
2 169
Installing Canon 9950F Scanner by A. Davis
I have a Canon 9950F Scanner that I used on another computer that had Windows XP operating system. I want to use this scanner on my new Dell XPS computer with Vista Premium Home Edition. I have talked to Canon and they downloaded the new Vista compatible software for installation of this scanner. However, when we try to install this software, the scanner is not recognized and does not...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 27th 09 03:41 PM
by theanswer[_4_] Go to last post
17 304
Updating network adapter driver problem by Andee39
I recently purchased a USB network adapter b/c my ethernet adapter stopped working. I have discovered there is a later version driver available but when I try to update the driver I get a message stating the latest version driver is already installed. I called tech support for the adapter (Linksys) and they said it is a Windows issue since there device is working otherwise. We tried...
February 27th 09 05:22 PM
by DL Go to last post
3 157
zte 165 and vista by rebel804
my zte 165 will connect using the "join me " program, I can access the phone and get data, add data, but it will not connect to the internet. The laptop is an Acer extensa 5230.The phone connects OK using XP pro on my wife's laptop Acer aspire. Can anyone suggest a fix. I have downloaded the latest drivers from zte thanks in advance. --
February 28th 09 12:12 AM
by rebel804 Go to last post
0 151
ThinkPad T40 Won't Detect New HM160HC HDD by RyanJake
Hello, My old HDD (40.0GB) broke, so i decided to purchase a new HM160HC HDD (160GB) and my computer won't detect it. I read the short "HDD INSTALLATION GUIDE" it came with, but it doesn't help. I unpluged the power cord and took out the old HDD and unscrewed the cover then put it on the New HDD and slidded it in. I put the power cord back in and turned on my labtop.
February 28th 09 02:09 AM
by Jane C Go to last post
4 176
Vista and HP Solutions Center Software by ChipsForFun
Anter installing my HP officejet 5610v and software I receive a parsing error when opening HP Solutions Center and am unable to open HP Photosmart Essential. HP tech support has so far after 5 attempts been unable to find a solution to this problem. Can anyone offer a solution. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times, used the Microsoft and HP clean up utilities, all to no avail. --...
February 28th 09 02:43 AM
by AbnRanger[_2_] Go to last post
2 151
USB Drives by Angelo Fernandez
How do you assign a permanent drive letter to a USB port in using Vista or XP operating system? Thanks Angelo
February 28th 09 08:41 AM
by Billy Buddusky[_2_] Go to last post
1 158
Erisson FREE Laptop by Eudoneia
Ericsson is distributing free laptops for their brand promotion. They hope to increase their popularity and sale by this campaign. All you need to do is send an email about this promotion to 8 people and you will receive an Ericsson T18 Laptop. However, if you send an email to 20 or more people, you will receive an Ericsson R320 Laptop. Make sure you cc to Anna at Ericsson so that she will...
February 28th 09 12:16 PM
by Eudoneia Go to last post
0 143
Printer compatible with Vista Home Basic? by neb
I am interested in getting a HP F4280 All In One Printer. On the product description, and sub-caption "Spported operating sysems," it does not list Vista, only XP, Mac OS, etc etc, but, not Vista. Does anyone know for sure if it will work with Vista? I know the drivers are available if I need them. -- neb
February 28th 09 02:40 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
1 151
USB Device Not Recognized... by teknomedic
As the title says... I'm troubleshooting a friends computer and can't seem to get it working. Basically, he's running Vista Home Prem 32bit. He just bought a new Canon MP480 inkjet printer and everytime he plugs it into his laptop he gets the "USB Device Not Recognized". I tested his printer and cable on my laptop (Vista Ultimate 64bit) and it IDs the printer and tries to install just fine. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 1st 09 09:38 PM
by teknomedic Go to last post
20 346
Delete volume external hard drive by Hellraisr
Hi, I have an 500gb wd external hard drive I was trying to format it for my ps3, but unfortunately I deleted the volume in disk manager now my Pc won't reconise the external hard drive when I connect it. Please help. -- Hellraisr
March 1st 09 09:44 PM
by teknomedic Go to last post
1 115
have a problem by Beefy
This file buck has popped up a couple of times 0x8E_es1371mp+1d2d, type0 and i was wondering if you could help me out
March 1st 09 11:06 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
2 132
Issues with Wireless Networking causing blue screen by FyshStyx
Hi everyone, I've been having problems with my wireless connection on my laptop (MacBook Pro, running Vista via BootCamp, as well as Mac Leopard OSX or something) on the Vista side. Every so often when I'm at home (and it seems to be only at home), my wireless connection drops completely and can't be regained without a restart. When I try to reconnect to it in "Connect or disconnect to a...
March 1st 09 11:41 PM
by teknomedic Go to last post

From The