Tremendous Display Issues, BSOD/etc by u4ea
Hello, Ever since roughly 2 weeks after I bought my Gateway FX laptop, I've been getting several different FRUSTRATING display issues. I'm running Vista Home Premium 64bit, I have a 9800M GTS, 4GB of DDR3, and a 2.26GHZ DuoCore. Where to begin, lets see... I constantly get the BSOD blaming nvlddmkm.sys, my computer constantly freezes up on games, we're talking full-blown freeze, not just a CTD, I...
May 22nd 09 06:11 AM
by Steve McGarrett Go to last post
4 349
Fault Bucket by preciousrotts
0x9F_IMAGE_bcm4sbxp.sys, type 0 How do you fix this? -- Heather
May 21st 09 06:02 PM
by preciousrotts Go to last post
0 283
Fault Bucket by preciousrotts
-- Heather
May 21st 09 05:56 PM
by preciousrotts Go to last post
0 276
My local drive c have only 20GB by armanbangla
I use Windows Vista Home Premium and a Sumsang 320GB hard disk. My local drive c have only 20GB and thus all are in use now I want to extend my C drive without losing data if don’t possible then tell how I can extend it using my Home Premium CD? -- armanbangla
May 21st 09 05:22 AM
by armanbangla Go to last post
0 281
California King Down Alternative Comforter by [email protected]
1200 Thread Count California King Goose Down Alternative Comforter 750FP, White Price:$199.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001CZ0534 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001CZ0534 Allergy -Shield s TM Luxurious Down Alternative Comforter, California King Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001D1AE5Q
May 21st 09 04:07 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 306
Cuisinart Dtc975 12 Cup Coffee Maker by [email protected]
Cuisinart DTC-975N Programmable Automatic Brew-and-Serve 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker, White Price:$150.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0001734XM Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0001734XM Cuisinart DTC-975BKN 12-cup Coffeemaker Black Plus Kit Price:$109.95 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0016BNEV4
May 21st 09 04:03 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 342
Battery plugged in, not charging by pigeon-wing
I'm running Windows Vista on a Gateway NX570X laptop. About a year after I bought it, it slid off the table and bent the connecter for the original AC adapter, so I bought a new adapter online. It's an off-brand adapter, but the voltage outputs and inputs are the same as my old adapter, and it charged the battery fine for about two months. Then the battery started charging halfway and then less...
May 21st 09 12:43 AM
by Mike Hall - MVP Go to last post
4 346
bootable memory stick? by propman[_3_]
Howdy all.....:-) Looking for any information on prefered method for installing XP and/or Vista *to* a USB (8 gig) memory stick. The stick is to be used for troubleshooting purposes (ie booting up and scanning inoperative systems). Any pointers, url's etc would be most appreciated....thanks!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 20th 09 04:12 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
13 697
DVD-RW drive problem by Clive in Kent
Hi Guys, I recently tried to burn a CD for the first time in a number of months. I'd always used Roxio software for burning with no real probs but this time I could not get the drive to recognize the CD-R disk. Decided to delete the Roxio software and use the built in Windows Vista burning program instead but kept getting same message asking me to insert a disk. Checked the DVD RW drive...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 20th 09 04:09 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
10 532
Connecting an old hard drive to a new computer by Jim in Spokane
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices I have a new eMachine D620-5133, Model No. MS2257, which is made by Acer. The operating system is Window Vista Home Basic SP-1 and it has a 32-bit operating system. I am trying to connect the hard drive from my old Dell with Windows 98 to my new computer. The old hard...
May 19th 09 10:46 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
9 342
USB Hard Drive Write Protect Error by Michael Gerbasio
Hi, I'm running Vista x64 on a T61 notebook. I have a Western Digital Passport usb hard drive. I need to copy files larger than allowed by FAT32 so using my WinXP Pro desktop I shrunk the existing FAT32 partition, created a new partition, formatted it as NTFS. Using any WinXP PC, I have no problems accessing the NTFS partition on the hard drive. However, using Vista, I can read the...
May 19th 09 09:27 PM
by Karunav Go to last post
3 278
Blue screen error by Laura Victoria
Hello. 3 days ago I experienced 2 blue screen errors on 1 day. I was told by the Windows Vista help and solution program that I should install the newest version of any driver that have been out of date. Soo.. I went into my driver overview and chose "Update this driver" - got the answer: "Windows has confirmed that this is the newest version of the driver". Seemed not to be since 2 hours...
May 19th 09 06:51 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
2 274
problems with external display by shadowxclone
I have a brand-new LG 32" 1080p LCD TV, and a Dell laptop with Windows x64 Home Premium. My laptop has an HDMI out port, and I just got an HDMI cable today, so I figured hey why not let's hook the computer up to the TV. It does work, but when I set it to display only on the TV, the image is stretched out as though it is too big for the screen. The display settings on the laptop are set to...
May 19th 09 06:32 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
8 522
Striped Volume on External Disks by K[_4_]
I have 2 external eSATA drives which I have striped in Vista to make a large volume. If I reformat my PC can I add the volume back without losing data?
May 19th 09 03:08 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
7 336
Vista crashing, I need a way to know whats wrong by Abubakar[_3_]
Hi, My vista crashed 2 times today. This is probably the first time since december 2007 when I bought my laptop with Vista. I know the usual question would be to check if I installed some new drivers or any hardware device but thats not the case as far as I know. Its a Vista Ultimate system, with a cor 2 duo 2.ghz, 2gb ram, wifi etc. The first time it crashed today was with a blue screen...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 19th 09 02:23 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
16 488
4 displays by Brian Cryer[_2_]
A friend of mine wants to have 4 monitors attached to his vista PC, and is looking at two cards both with 2 vga outputs. My question is simply whether vista will allow these to be configured as 2 up and 2 down rather than as a single wide virtual display of 4 across. TIA. -- Brian Cryer www.cryer.co.uk/brian
May 19th 09 10:08 AM
by Thomas Wendell[_2_] Go to last post
3 320
Coprocessor by Ferret[_5_]
Just a heads up here....I cuaght an older thead about the coprocessor, this strange thingy that under a new install Vista install just refuses to find a driver for!:mad: Well, I have an Asus-M2N-MX mobo and I couldnt find a driver not matter how much I *&^$&!! If you find an unknown coprocessor in your device manager go to the(for me)-Nvidia website-look up your nforce version-(430 with 6100 for...
May 19th 09 09:23 AM
by Matt88 Go to last post
1 265
Xerox Wide Format Printer 7142 by AhmedHF
"AhmedHF" wrote in message ... Printer driver was not installed Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000002)
May 19th 09 08:07 AM
by AhmedHF Go to last post
0 257
Bisoncam - USB 2.0 - "graph cannot preview" by Zirconium295
Ive googled for this one to no avail, apparently its a vista linked issue, so hopefully someone can help. I have an inbuilt Bisoncap 2.0 USB webcam on my laptop. When i open the console or msn messenger, half the time it loads fine, half the time it gives an error message saying "this graph cannot preview" and the screen is just a blank white (msn cant find it at all). If i restart the...
May 19th 09 06:43 AM
by Cody Jarrett Go to last post
4 297
Setting Up A New Partition by Jim in Spokane
I have a new eMachine D620-5133, Model No. MS2257, which is made by Acer. The operating system is Window Vista Home Basic SP-1 and it has a 32-bit operating system. I am trying to connect the hard drive from my old Dell with Windows 98 to my new computer. The old hard drive is made by Western Digital and does not have a jumper setting. I bought an Airlink101 3.5” USB 2.0 SATA/IDE HDD...
May 19th 09 02:44 AM
by Jim in Spokane Go to last post

From The