Error 43 and ATI X1300 AGP 256 by Jack Williams
I purchased a video card advertised to be Vista Ready. Has not proven to be the case thus far. Card- ATI X1300 AGP 256 I get what some have flagged the famous ATI Error 43. Here's the dump from Vista, Can't load device driver.
December 5th 06 03:16 AM
by Jack Williams Go to last post
0 146
Strange Graphics Behavior by John
Hi all: I am running Vista Ultimate with Dual Monitors, and I get some funky behavior when I try to watch TV, especially if I try to use a small window so I can continue working. Watch the video here... http://mscrmguy.blogspot.com/ I have a GeForce 7600 GT and the latest NVidia Drivers....If anyone knows what's going on please let me know.
December 4th 06 11:26 PM
by John Go to last post
0 138
HP nx7400 bluetooth and Broadcom drivers... by Antibiyotik
Where can i find this drivers? Still there is no drivers on HP web site and Broadcom also... Device manager shows some "unknown" bluetooth hardware. And also Broadcom wireless utilities not working on Vista. Thank you.
December 4th 06 10:54 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 180
Motorola Moto Q cannot synchronize by YYZRic
The built-in "Sync Center" doesn't synchronize with Motorola MOTO Q (smartphone) and the old ActiveSync is not supported by VISTA. Does anybody know a workaround to synchronize the MotoQ with OUTLOOK? Thanks
December 4th 06 05:59 PM
by weiqj Go to last post
2 178
USB Voip Phone by Kryten
I'm getting a "Device cannot start (Code 10) message when I try to install my Cyberphone K USB device. Both the USB Human Interface Device and the VoipVoice USB Phone devices show this problem and are banged in device manager.
December 4th 06 04:58 PM
by Cyberphone K Go to last post
1 159
Vista RTM Network Printer Problem - Out of Memory by g0nk
I'm having a problem connecting to a Network Printer with Vista Ultimate RTM. Everytime I try to connect and add a printer that is connected to another maching (running XP SP2) Vista comes up with a "Error, cannot connect, out of memory" error. It is a Samsung ML-2010 printer, and I have installed the drivers locally on the Vista machine, and also have tried to do the registry hack as seen...
December 4th 06 12:49 PM
by g0nk Go to last post
1 185
HP PSC 2355 and Vista by Kris
I was wondering if my All-in-One device will be supported? Will I be able to use al of its functionalities?
December 4th 06 01:29 AM
by Jeff Go to last post
1 161
Windows Mobile Device Center Calendar Sync Error by muneebminhas
Hello, I'm always having trouble with synchronizing my Calendar items. Everytime I try to select the Calendars to sync for more than the default 2 weeks I get an error dialog box saying: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
December 4th 06 12:26 AM
by muneebminhas Go to last post
0 144
Audigy 4 & eax by mittelk
Are all of us screwed out of eax if we don't bow to Creative and buy a X-fi card, meaning my Audigy 4 will not use eax. I don't know who is worse them or Nvidia.
December 3rd 06 11:18 PM
by dev Go to last post
1 180
Video Display Resolution by chancereid
I have a Viewsonic VA1912wb widescreen LCD and in Vista RC2 there isn't an option to set the monitor the it's native resolution of 1440X900. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I do have the drivers from Viewsonic and Nvidia installed. The best resolution that I am able to use, without any distortion (horizontal or vertical) is 1280X800. -- ASUS A8N-E AMD Athlon 3800+...
December 3rd 06 04:31 PM
by dev Go to last post
5 144
T-Mobile UMTS Card Fusion 3G by Markus Klein
Hello, does anybody knows a way to make my UMTS Card Fusion 3G (T-Mobile) run under Vista RC2 Build 5744? Communication Center is not working properly and drivers cannot start. Thanks Markus Klein
December 3rd 06 10:38 AM
by Michael Ward Go to last post
2 118
AMD Cool'n'Quietâ„¢ Drivers for Vista 32-bit by Dylan
AMD Cool'n'Quietâ„¢ Drivers for Vista 32-bit does anyone know if these drivers are available? I'm trying to run AMD's dashboard software to monitor my cpu's frequency, temp, voltage, and fan speed. I need AMD's drivers to run this software, it won't work with the Microsoft drivers that come with vista.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 3rd 06 08:23 AM
by Hertz_Donut Go to last post
15 208
File balancing between 2 hard drives by Powderflo
I have an older computer ~5 yrs with 2 hard drives - one 20 GB and one 500 GB (installed later). My master drive is the 20 GB drive containing program files, Documents, etc. My 20 GB drive has 5% free space, but my 500 GB drive has 86% free space. How can I make my 500 GB drive the master, and my 20 GB as the back-up for personal files, photos, etc? Thank you.
December 2nd 06 08:41 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 118
Vista and the Cingular 8125 by NavyMustang
Windows Mobile Device Center is supposed to be a hot addition to Vista. SO, why won't Vista recognize my new Cingular 8125??? It can't find a device driver and tells me to contact my device manufacturer. Anybody know how to get the Mobile Device Center to start working on my 8125?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 2nd 06 07:00 PM
by Keith Nicholson Go to last post
13 236
Soundblaster Augdigy drivers won't load and the PC slows to a craw by Harvdog46
I had a soundblaster audigy SE card that worked with Vista Beta 2, however when I upgraded to RC1 the sound card wouldn't work due to driver incompatibility. I took a Soundblaster Audigy (not an SE) out of my other PC and downloaded drivers from Creative. The driver load failed twice, but on the third try it loaded, except when I rebooted, the drivers didn't load and the PC slowed from 2.8...
December 2nd 06 05:19 PM
by Roscoe Go to last post
2 137
hard drive transplant question by [email protected]
I have a 100GB h/d in my laptop. It is IDE/ATA, but Gateway says they have hard drives htat are compatble with my laptop at 160GB capacities. But I have a differnet option. I will be coming into a 160GB, HP Personal Media drive in a short while. I was wondering if I could, perhaps, transplant the hard drive from the hp personal media drive, into my laptop and move the 100GB out to the...
December 2nd 06 04:44 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
2 126
USB memory stick problem by Ron de Bruin
Hi all AMD 64 X2 dual system with 4 gb ram (A8N-SLI Premium board) with Vista 32 bit Vista see my USB key when I insert it but I get this error: Device driver software was not successfully installed I see the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon but this will not respond when I use it What can I try to fix this
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 2nd 06 03:22 PM
by Ron de Bruin Go to last post
13 269
Silicon Image SIL 0680 by spyder-monkey00
I've been playing with the drivers for this ata133 IDE controller card with Vista RC1. and as you can see by the link to the image below, everythings working except the controller driver. anybody able to actually get this or any other controller card working with RC1? http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/monkeyboy000/ide_issues.jpg
December 2nd 06 06:45 AM
by Martin Stein Go to last post
3 135
New Logicam QuickCam IM Software! by Tom Lake
Logicam has posted new QuickCam IM drivers for Vista 32- and 64-bit systems. The new version number is 10.4. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1794,contentid=12246 Tom Lake
December 2nd 06 06:14 AM
by Martin Stein Go to last post
3 175
Not yet by Chuckles
Intel has no plans to release WDDM drivers for reasons that are either technical or marketing related. I feel that it should be possible to hack the 945's drivers and modify them to work with the 915 to have acceptable aero performance. I don't have the coding experience, but I'm sure someone out there with a 915 does and will take on the call. EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice...
December 2nd 06 04:28 AM
by Chuckles Go to last post

From The