intellipoint problem by Chad
I have Intellipoint Wireless Laser 6000 mouse and the scroll (mouse wheel) function is not working for some reason. Odd part is it was working, after system restore and again re-installing Vista drivers (as I did before system restore) from here http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/vista/vistasupport/intellipoint.mspx it is not working. How do I fix this?
November 30th 06 03:36 PM
by Chad Go to last post
0 136
Does the x64 version of Vista have driver for Realtek 8029AS? by Man-wai Chang
I read that Realtek would not produce a 64-bit driver for this old card... -- .~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you! /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.10) Linux 2.6.18.3 ^ ^ 20:50:01 up 1 day 1:12 0 users load average: 1.04 1.01 1.00 news://news.3home.net news://news.hkpcug.org news://news.newsgroup.com.hk
November 30th 06 01:07 PM
by Man-wai Chang Go to last post
5 524
nw8000 internal SD card reader handles every card as read-only by ChrisKK
Hello all, I use Vista RTM with a HP nw8000, running mostly fine. This notebook has a built-in SD card reader. The card reader was not recognized by the Vista installation (unknown device shown in device manager), however installing the XP drivers from the HP site made it work. However, every card I insert is handled as "read-only", no way to delete or create new files.
November 30th 06 12:28 PM
by ChrisKK Go to last post
0 117
No sound with AC'97 Audio by andypb123
Hello, I have intalled Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit on my Gateway laptop but I can't get any sound. My CPU is AMD Turion 64 and Motherboard chipset is ATI Radeon Xpress 200M. The integrated sound controller is ATI SB400 AC'97. I have installed the latest Realtek AC'97 audio codec Vista driver from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 30th 06 09:56 AM
by andypb123 Go to last post
12 368
HP nw8000 video driver troubles by ChrisKK
Hello all, I installed Vista Ultimate RTM on my HP nw8000 yesterday. Finally got the login screen after a couple of reboots. After login, Vista correctly recognized my graphic chipset as an "ATI Mobility FireGL T2" and installed a Microsoft supplied WDDM driver, asking to reboot. After reboot, the green progress bar was show, after that the screen went blank.
November 30th 06 07:21 AM
by ChrisKK Go to last post
2 151
nvidia fx go5600 by ctellis156
i have a GeForce FX 5700LE and it too is on the list but it gets rated as a 1 as well which seems crazy since it is a 256mb 8x agp card. "Larry Morris" wrote: This video card is on the hardware compat list, but Vista (RTM) is not detecting my graphics memory. As a result, my computer gets rated as a 1. Has anyone encountered this problem and know how to fix it.
November 30th 06 02:10 AM
by ctellis156 Go to last post
0 119
Any solution for ATI code 43 error? by Ryan Dunn
I to am getting the "code 43" error with Vista RC1. My specs are listed below: Athlon XP 2400+ Foxconn 748K7AA Motherboard with SiS chipset ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (AGP 8X) I hope that ATI and/or Microsoft is working on a solution to this since it seems to be a very widespread problem. Ryan
November 29th 06 09:51 PM
by dzx Go to last post
1 169
Pinnacle PCTV PCI Analogue by Robert James
Hi I just got a PCTV card from pinnacle, in windows media center sound is great, but there is no video. It scans and creates a list of TV channels available, but when I try to see, it doesnt work. :( ANy help on this pl. -- Regards James
November 29th 06 09:37 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 165
Nvidia quadro fx 2500 by Marc Antheunis
hi, i have a dell laptop with the above graphics card i wanted to install the forceware drivers but the installer does not find any nvidia hardware does anybody know how to work around this check to install the forceware drivers? tia, marc
November 29th 06 01:39 PM
by Marc Antheunis Go to last post
0 148
synaptics touchpad vista drivers rtw, x86 and x64 by km
there ya go and fetch it - http://www.synaptics.com/support/drive.cfm
November 29th 06 10:01 AM
by km Go to last post
0 144
Problem with Bluetooth Headset in Vista by DocMAX
Hello, i have a Sony Ericsson Headset HBH-600 and it's not working in Vista RTM. When i connect with the device i get a "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" with a yellow ! in the device manager. In Vista 5840 i had no problems. DocMAX
November 29th 06 02:50 AM
by slevytam Go to last post
5 153
Linksys WUSB54GS v2.0 Help by Mr. Bob
I recently upgraded my PC to Windows Vista RC1. However, my wireless internet adapter (a Linksys WUSB54GS v2) won't connect to the internet. It can connect to my neighbor's routers, but it won't detect my router, which is only about 15 feet away from me. I tried connecting to other routers, and it worked (some of the time). However, the router I connected to could not connect to the...
November 29th 06 12:23 AM
by Mr. Bob Go to last post
0 130
Vista doesn't recognize my Windows Mobile storage card by Rolf Barbakken
I get connected fine, synchronizes Outlook items fine, but when I want to synch music WMP doesn't find the storage card. Or I just can't find the place where I select it. This worked fine on XP with WMP11. Can anyone help? _____________ Rolf @ Questus
November 28th 06 10:23 PM
by Rolf Barbakken Go to last post
0 118
Driver installation for old PC card NIC by OfficeXPSP3
I have a few old PC card NICs which I had no problem to use under XP. But for Vista, the OS can identify the device but failed to install drivers automatically. I manually browsed to Windows.old folder and hoping to find something there, but the result is dispointing. Any suggestion?
November 28th 06 07:44 PM
by Hillbilly Go to last post
3 121
15'4 screen + ATI radeon by Alex
Hi, I was about to buy a new laptop with a later upgrade to Vista, when i noticed the following warning: The combination of a 15.4" WSXGA+ screen & 128MB ATI® MOBILITYT RADEON® X1300 graphic card will not be compatible with next generation Microsoft operating system Vista Home Premium and Vista Business! has anyone come across this and is there a resolution, apart from not buying the...
November 28th 06 07:13 PM
by VA Go to last post
3 130
Lacie Ethernet Disk 1TB and Vista???? by Rickard
Hello. I have wery big problem accessing my Ehternet disk over my network. i can see it and everyhting but when i try to access it it keeps asking for Username and password. i have typed those in correctly but still wont let me in.. Keeps asking for username and password.. And i know it is correct.. even tryed to make a new user but still same thing. I use Vista Final
November 28th 06 03:18 PM
by Rickard Go to last post
2 111
Logitech Drivers for Quickcam Pro 5000 by DCR
Logitech has posted drivers for Vista (doesn't specify x86 or x64) and drivers for XPx64
November 28th 06 03:12 PM
by DCR Go to last post
0 109
Tosh Satellite by ComputerDummy
Well Look at the ACPI Standard... and also look up who wrote the standard and when.. you have ACPI Standard 1.0B not 2 or better you'll find out that vers. 2 and up was written in 2002 but these company first became compliant in mid 2006 that way they hope to boost new sales with vista. got the same problem with a M35X which was sold till mid 2006 and some people are still selling it.
November 28th 06 02:58 PM
by ComputerDummy Go to last post
0 110
How to get the Video Adapter Memory Information Via WMI on Vista by Dash K
How to get the Video Adapter Memory Information via WMI on Vista? The information should includes Total available memory, Dedicated Video Memory, system video memory and shared system memory. Te Win32_VideoController's date structure is changed from Vista, and the old data structure reports error information.
November 28th 06 01:31 PM
by Dash K Go to last post
0 123
Hard Disk Data Recovery by SANJAY PAWAR
Hi there, My laptop IBM R50 hard drive started giving problem. Suddenly partition table is automatically deleted and my data is lost. I tried recovering using Stellar Phonix but all efforts are gone in vain. Pls suggest, what reliable software should I use to recover it. Thanks in advance Best Regard
November 28th 06 11:15 AM
by Michal Kawecki Go to last post

From The