IVT BlueSoleil Driver for Vista 64 by tasaholic
Been through hell trying to solve the issue of BlueSoleil and Vista 64 bit....finally found a solution by using the old v5.0.5 (64bit). Could not get much success with new drivers from Manufacturer. Works perfectly....just cannot get rid of the "bluetooth places "icon on the desktop.Still....it works!!!:shock: -- tasaholic
April 25th 09 08:47 AM
by tasaholic Go to last post
0 340
LAPTOP TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING USB MOUSE??? by Tashab10
How can i get the touchpad on my Toshiba laptop to work when i unplug the usb mouse? I have installed usb mouse as daughter prefers external mouse, but when i unplug it to use the synaptics mousepad the mousepad doesn't work!!! Extremely frustrating! Can anyone please advise? (Don't want to uninstall usb mouse though)
May 27th 10 04:29 PM
by ComputerExpert Go to last post
3 489
Problem with ATi Mobility Radeon X300 by tashi
after i install vista RC1 i start to get problems with drives and device. i dont know why and dont know how to fix it. first all my ATi Mobility Radeon X300is not working at all and i have try to intall new softare but never worked out. this is the messange i get Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this...
October 6th 06 03:08 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 165
Line of dead pixels appeared but only in Windows by Tatham Oddie
I have some more information now too: The line is visible on top of the overlay applied when a UAC prompt is displayed. This to me indicates something at the driver level rather than some random piece of software / virus. If it was just a piece of software / virus it would be under the overlay. I did not install or change any software over the period - I literally just left the machine...
March 27th 07 10:57 PM
by Tatham Oddie Go to last post
0 144
Line of dead pixels appeared but only in Windows by Tatham Oddie
I have a vertical column of dead pixels (locked yellow) that has suddenly appeared on my laptop LCD. It is not a problem with the LCD itself or the video card because they are not visible during the BIOS stage of the boot, or the Windows boot menu. I have checked the Windows Update history and there were no autmatic updates applied over the night that this occurred. I have uninstalled the...
March 28th 07 12:00 AM
by Tatham Oddie Go to last post
0 103
USB-Massstorage Driver Problems by Tattva
Hi there my problem is that Windows Vista (Ultimate, 64Bit) can't find the standard USB-Massstorage driver ... When I connect a USB Stick or MP3 Player or my mobile phone to the USB port (any USB port) it says it needs a driver and when I say go and get it ... look for it ... it can't find any ... please help me! NO USB Storage device is working and I don't know what to do. This is so...
August 6th 07 05:24 PM
by Uwe Sieber Go to last post
2 100
dvd don't work! by tavo34_3
my dvd is in a code10 and I don't know how to fix it and I check for solutions but donsen't give nothing.
December 31st 07 07:29 PM
by rajinisback[_48_] Go to last post
1 118
multiple hard drives problem by taylorstapleton
okay so i just built this new computer, and i installed two 250 gig hard drives. the bios recognize both drives just fine but windows is not. it only lists me as having one C: drive with 250 gig and the other one is not listed at all. is there some setting in windows that i need to enable? any help is greatly appreciated
June 30th 08 02:36 AM
by taylorstapleton Go to last post
7 143
Software RAID in Vista by Taym
Hello All, I'd like to know if Windows Vista, or any of its versions, supports software RAID 1 and 5. If not, is this changeable in the registry, somewhere, or is it hardcoded into Vista? Thank you all in advance for your help! -- Taym
May 31st 08 04:58 AM
by Carey Frisch [MVP][_2_] Go to last post
6 163
syncing a mobile device by tazzytalia669
I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this question. I have a computer running ms vista. I recently had to delete my axim(pda) partnership from the device center and re partner, however since my device was partnered before it keeps changing the device id and it enters a new name under device name. I sync with 2 computers, both work and home, so i need the device id name to stay the...
November 14th 07 01:44 AM
by tazzytalia669 Go to last post
0 108
Problems with WD My Book Home Edition by TBenjamin
Please help me. I bought a brand new WD My Book Home Edition 500GB external hard drive yesterday. Vista will not recongize it as a drive on the computer. The computer sees that it is connected (in device manager and the "ding-dong" you hear when you add a new device). I hooked it up with the Firewire and the USB, with the same result. The drive is supposedly Vista compatible. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 14th 09 04:50 AM
by DDW[_3_] Go to last post
10 654
more usb problems by tbgjlb
I have been having problems with new and already installed usb devices recently, the new one ( xbox 360 controllers ) just won't work, I have tried everything and still can't seem to get them to work and they won't even get recognised in "game controllers" in control panel. the already installed devices stopped working ( belkin bluetooth dongle, old gamepad ) but the mouse seems ok so...
August 8th 07 06:10 AM
by tbgjlb Go to last post
2 103
xbox 360 controller by tbgjlb
hello everyone To keep a long story short. I bought a 360 usb gamepad and it won't work on 32bit vista laptop. It tries to download the drivers with no luck. I have tried to download manually from the microsoft website still won't work. When I connect the gamepad to the laptop it recognises a new device and does what it does with no luck, the gamepad guide button works as it should by...
August 3rd 07 10:10 PM
by tbgjlb Go to last post
3 109
D-link ethernet de-528 problems by TBMA
is this compatible with vista? works fine with xp. Xp comes equipped with the driver automatically i believe. But when i upgraded to vista I install the driver and everything and it does not work.
December 9th 07 09:21 PM
by TBMA Go to last post
0 106
eSATA - is this compatible? by TBolt
Hi, guys. I have a Gateway P-6860fx laptop, which has an eSATA port (fortunately). I have this *ATA 100* drive (500GB) that I used in my old desktop: 'Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD5000AAKB 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives' (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136111) Is that drive compatible with this eSATA unit...
December 18th 08 05:55 PM
by TBolt Go to last post
8 285
Screen sideways PLEASE HELP!!! by tbone1018
As I said in my title. My screen is flipped over on its side so I am typing this sideways. I have a feeling that this might be an easy fix, but I have no idea what to do. Thank you SO MUCH!!!
June 28th 08 11:53 AM
by thinkfriday Go to last post
1 200
Screen sideways PLEASE HELP!!! by tbone1018
As I said in my title. My screen is flipped over on its side so I am typing this sideways. I have a feeling that this might be an easy fix, but I have no idea what to do. Thank you SO MUCH!!!
June 12th 08 09:28 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
1 222
usb to serial cnverter by tbuk
Can anyone help with usb to serial converter problems? It will not work with windows vista basic. Is there a solution?
January 24th 08 02:33 AM
by V Green Go to last post
3 187
Unable to Undock Laptop by TCM1024
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X61 tablet notebook and Vista Home Premium. I believe my problems started when connecting a USB external hard drive to my Vista system. Here are the scenarios I'm now observing: Scenario 1 - Already booted laptop inserted into docking station: The DVD drive in the ultrabase docking station is recognized and usable. However, I'm unable to undock from the docking...
September 11th 07 03:38 PM
by TCM1024 Go to last post
4 104
Nokia N95 8GB Connectivity to Vista Business by tcmail
I've been using my nokia (PC Suite) with my IBM XP Pro and it's working just fine. Until recently I changed to HP Vista Business. The PC Suite is the latest (not sure if it's compatable with Vista but assume yes as the software is latest from Nokia, 6.85), installation running well but ONLY the Nokia Updater Software (which includes Nokia Connectivity Driver) failed to install. I ran the PC...
February 9th 08 10:00 AM
by tcmail Go to last post

From The