HP Vista Optical wireless mouse driver by TGMcCallie
I tried to install software for Hp wireless optical mouse Model 5219URF (M2) and when attempting to install get window that says will not insall on 64 bit machine, etc. I have searched everywhere to find the vista 64 bit software driver for this mouse that I bought from HP and use on my XP machine. I had no problem installing it on my XP machine but would not install on Vista. I notice in a...
August 25th 08 03:05 AM
by Dave T.[_2_] Go to last post
3 236
Raid 5 with Vista Ultimate x64 on non Raid drive... No boot disk detected! by ThaClown
Hello all, , great forum. I have a problem. Just finished building my new workstation. I have: 1x 250GB SATA drive on wich I want to install Vista Ultimate x64. 3x 500GB SATA drive wich i'd like to have running in Raid-5. Asus P5E motherboard. Q6600 core.
March 7th 08 02:32 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 161
I've got a serious problem with my computer by Thaddeus
Right so, today while playing the steam based game team fortress 2, my recently bought dell computer crashed, The game went to desktop and then Windows Vista OS64Bit crashed. Anyway i tried to reboot the computer and it froze at the dell screen for about 5 minutes, then it went to a black screen with this symbol - Flashing, Then it turns up with
March 1st 08 09:54 PM
by Bob Harris Go to last post
2 161
Promise sata378 problem by Thalador
I have spent the last 4 hours trying to install Vista RTM on my machine. The upgrade didnt go well so i decided to blow it away and start fresh. I have an Asus A8V-Deluxe MB with promise 378 sata controller. I downloaded the drivers for my MB from ASUS and when prompted by the Vista install I put in the CD and pointed to both the 2003 and xp drivers. None of these showed my drives. Is there...
November 23rd 06 02:46 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 123
SLI on Vista 5840 by Thanh Ha
I have 2 x 6600GT and Vista build 5840. Driver version is 96.85 from www.nvidia.com. How do I now if my VGA card is running in SLI mode or not?
November 15th 06 08:17 AM
by Nero Go to last post
1 116
Samsung phone (external USB drive) not really working..... why? by Thanh-BKK
Hello. I have a Samsung SCH-F679 CDMA phone with a Micro-SD memory card slot. In there i have a 2GB Micro-SD which works just excellent. When i hook that phone up to a XP Computer and chose "connect to PC" in the phone menu (which basically disables the phone, making it a "thumb drive") it is correctly detected as an "external drive" and i can access it fine thru "My Computer", see all folders...
January 11th 08 07:47 AM
by Thanh-BKK Go to last post
0 109
ATI Radeon Xpress 200M by tharmbut
I have a Toshiba Satellite L25-S1217 with 512MB RAM (I'll eventually upgrade to 1GB), a 60GB Hard Drive, ATI Radeon Xpress 200M Onboard Video with S-Video, and an Intel Celeron M 1.6GHz CPU. Will my notebook be able to run Windows Vista with Aero Glass enabled?
March 13th 07 06:00 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
8 156
No Audio Driver Detected by thatguy17
hi i don't really know how but my computer dose not play sound i have tried everything including a full system restore need help bad please help! -- thatguy17 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ thatguy17's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/190701.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1311859.htm
March 3rd 10 08:27 PM
by thatguy17 Go to last post
0 285
Microphone or Sound Input Device Problem by thatguy181
Hi, I recently purchased a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premium. I'm loving it so far, incredibly fast, the machine is incredibly more powerful than my old machine, but I've got a problem. I enjoy playing online video games, in many of these games, I use a voice chat program called Ventrilo. I chat just fine, but there are times when I get a weird message. Granted, I can't get it...
June 1st 07 03:09 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 109
Can't sync anything between Vista and my 8125 by ThatVet
I've downloaded the newest Windows Mobile Device Center (6.1), but I can't sync anything (contacts, calendar, task, etc.) because my new Vista computers doesn't have Outlook. Anyone know a way to get the 8125 to sync to the new Windows Calendar, Windows Contacts, OneNote, etc. programs? You're the bomb if you figure out how because I've been trying for days and can't get them to talk to each...
August 19th 07 06:36 AM
by justbob30 Go to last post
1 127
Hardware log by THawk
Is there any log of hardware changes made on a machine, changing of CPU for instance?
December 27th 07 11:38 AM
by THawk Go to last post
0 106
driver software problem code 31 by THE C. [MS MVP]
Here is a link to Code 31 Errors and possible fixes, hope one will help your problem. http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&query=code+31+on+vista&mode=r -- Computer/Software Tech. Make it a great day! Charles Richmond
April 13th 09 09:19 AM
by Westperson Go to last post
2 206
MSI K9AGM-FID : Any luck with Vista? Spontaneous reboot. by The CyberKnight
Has anybody been able to install Vista on the MSI K9AGM motherboard? Everything works fine for hours under Windows XP MCE 2005. Meanwhile, under Windows Vista Home Premium, the machine resets spontaneously every 10 minutes flat (very precisely). I've been investigating the issue for 2 days now without any luck. Even Safe Mode does not survive the 10 minutes delay. Any additional input would...
February 28th 07 04:22 AM
by Bfrank Go to last post
6 324
Subwoofer not working in Vista 64bit by The Duke
Just replaced my Dell 4400 with an Xi i7 running Vista 64bit. Because the new system's sound output jacks are the same miniplug style as the old system's, I had assumed that the Harmon Kardon 395 speakers that came with the Dell would work on the new system. And they do ... sort of. These speakers consist of a pair of small stereo speakers that sit on the desktop plus a large subwoofer that...
October 7th 09 03:16 AM
by CrucialHoax Go to last post
3 197
USB Device not recognised by The Earl
I have a Canon Pixma 530 Multifunctional Printer/Scanner/FAX which I am trying to connect to my new HP computer with Vista (I think it is 32 bit, if that is what "32x" means) - it dont work, a total of £1,200 worth of kit that is TOTALLY USELESS!!!!!!! (I have been messing around with this for a week now which is why I am a tad irritable and about to chuck the lot out the window). There is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 22nd 07 11:56 PM
by JohnM Go to last post
23 296
Connect to non-network projector by The Engineer
Hi, I have tried to connect my new Dell laptop with Vista on it to the Optoma DV11 projector using the supplied VGA cable. I get NO IMAGE from the projector in spite of all steps shown below. 1. when cable is inserted Vista automatically changes DPI at 800x600. Is there a way of stopping that ? Very annoying...Attempts to change DPI to higher at this point crashed the system every time. 2....
January 30th 08 09:10 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
1 200
Connect to non-network projector by The Engineer
Hi, I have tried to connect my new Dell laptop with Vista on it to the Optoma DV11 projector using the supplied VGA cable. I get NO IMAGE from the projector in spite of all steps shown below. 1. when cable is inserted Vista automatically changes DPI at 800x600. Is there a way of stopping that ? Very annoying...Attempts to change DPI to higher at this point crashed the system every time. 2....
January 30th 08 02:20 PM
by The Engineer Go to last post
0 205
Connect to non-network projector by The Engineer
Hi, I have tried to connect my new Dell laptop with Vista on it to the Optoma DV11 projector using the supplied VGA cable. I get NO IMAGE from the projector in spite of all steps shown below. 1. when cable is inserted Vista automatically changes DPI at 800x600. Is there a way of stopping that ? Very annoying...Attempts to change DPI to higher at this point crashed the system every time. 2....
February 25th 08 01:10 PM
by Orca Go to last post
1 146
itunes has stopped working APPCRASH by The Fat 1
Problem signatu Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: iTunes.exe Application Version: 7.2.0.35 Application Timestamp: 4660ad21 Fault Module Name: StackHash_03ef Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 20092400
June 23rd 09 12:26 PM
by gurnakjs Go to last post
8 425
Help Network qeury? by The Forgotten
I have recently had a new pc installed in the office. it is running windows Vista home premium. I need to do two things.... 1: delete obsolete network connections on the 2 other office PCs (running XP) 2: Set up my Vista pc as the host of a new network that allows the two other PCs to access files on
March 20th 07 06:00 PM
by The Forgotten Go to last post

From The