Realtek by bev56ss
I have deleted something that is causing my realtek to work properly,i how can i reinstall the whole program, i reinstalled the driver, it says it is working properly, i checked to see if the pugl was in the right hole in the back of my computer, and it is in the right place, i bought my computer brand new, realtek was playing sound, are there more parts to the realtek besides the driver, i...
March 6th 10 01:32 AM
by bev56ss Go to last post
0 275
Vista Premium and Keyboard problem by Bevees
Hi Have Vista Premium on my PC. I was trying to get the Aero Glass function to work differently, I followed the instructions in the help guide, which had me change the settings for the onscreen keyboard. Once I made the changes the aero glass did not do what I wanted, but now the system will not allow me to type anything in using the remote keyboard. I can use the touch pad and arrows, but...
October 24th 07 09:41 PM
by Bevees Go to last post
0 99
Vista Premium and Keyboard problem by Bevees
Hi Have Vista Premium on my PC. I was trying to get the Aero Glass function to work differently, I followed the instructions in the help guide, which had me change the settings for the onscreen keyboard. Once I made the changes the aero glass did not do what I wanted, but now the system will not allow me to type anything in using the remote keyboard. I can use the touch pad and arrows, but...
October 24th 07 09:41 PM
by Bevees Go to last post
0 103
Remote Keyboard not longer types but mouse and arrows work by Bevees
I have a unique issue - I was trying to get Aero Glass to work and followed the instructions prompted by Vista Help. It had me go to the on screen keyboard and make some modifications. That did not help the Aero Glass problem, but now Vista does not allow me to type using the remote keyboard. I can you the touch pad, arrows etc, but when I try to type in the explorer address bar or type in a...
October 24th 07 09:32 PM
by Bevees Go to last post
0 103
keyboard is locked out by bewildered
I have a customer who has installed Vista 64bit Pro version on his computer but after loading the extra function keys he is now locked out because even in safe mode it asks him to type in his admin password and the keyboard wont work he has tried shutting down & plugging in a standard keyboard but that doesn't work either. Can anyone help as he has an important assignment to get out thanks...
December 5th 08 02:00 AM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT] Go to last post
3 250
Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Problems! Help by Bezley
I have installed the soundcard using drivers from the original installation disk. This cleared up not having sound at all upon first Vista install. However when I calibrate the 5.1 sound it doesn't seem to work properly. I can set it up correctly. The when I go to the test feature where it brings a noise through each speaker "Front Left", "Front Right", "Centre", they do not seem to work...
September 28th 06 06:53 PM
by Leadfoot Go to last post
3 243
Please help- installing new keyboard requires login password by bftly
keyboard stopped working so I'm trying to install a new keyboard but it requires that I type in a password - but without a keyboard I can't type in the password to install the new keyboard - so I'm stuck. Please help me
July 14th 08 12:57 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
5 225
Screen Loads Sideways - video card issue? by BG
Have had a prolonged problem (sorry for the length of this email. I posted it in another newsgroup by mistake too.) Would appreciate some help. Four months ago, I bought an HP pavilion notebook (dv5t-1000) with 64 bit vista ultimate (4GB DDR2 sys memory, 250 GB hard drive), an HP docking station and HP 20" external monitor with wireless key board and mouse. My video card is nVidia GeForce...
February 2nd 09 03:04 AM
by BG Go to last post
8 202
sound device for just voip by bharath
iwastryingtousejustvoipfrommycomputer,ihavepurchaseditlastweek,butmyvistaissayssounddevice problems are preventing this call. i am really confused with this vista. Also i tried to install XP, but it says to check my hard ware,ooops, i am goin nuts. -- V.BHARATH KUMAR
November 30th 08 09:07 PM
by Gordon[_5_] Go to last post
2 278
sound device and hard drive by bharath
iwastryingtousejustvoipfrommycomputer,ihavepurchaseditlastweek,butmyvistaissayssounddevice problems are preventing this call. i am really confused with this vista. Also i tried to install XP, but it says to check my hard ware,ooops, i am goin nuts. -- V.BHARATH KUMAR ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To...
October 10th 07 12:33 PM
by bharath Go to last post
0 112
Vista USB Printer install issue by bhennon
Well, i had high hopes that installing printers on Vista would work better than previous version of windows but as it turns out it is worse! I have an HP P2015dn printer. I hooked it up to my Vista enterprise machine via usb and it was recognized. The wizard took me to a point where it was asking for the driver disk. I dont have the disk so i decided to hit "Cancell" so that it would be...
January 21st 09 02:30 AM
by LVTravel Go to last post
6 206
None of my USB devices working...at all by BHR
Using Vista Home Premium and none of my usb ports well even acknowledge that something (not even my mouse or keyboard) is plugged in, let alone work. I can you use my mouse can keyboard through ps2 ports. I downloaded this USB update from windows and tried disabling usb 2.0 support in BIOS. Nothing helps. I have an abit mb Aw9d-max with 2g of Ram. Please help!
February 1st 07 11:00 AM
by BHR Go to last post
2 178
Please help need to fix soundcard!! by bianca
Hi i have a HP prescario (and im not very computer wise) I recently had a virus so my uncle tried to fix my comp but instead he deleted EVERYTHING from my computer and i had to install everything all over again, and now my soundcard no longer works and i really need to fix it so if n e one can help it would be greatly appreciated even if u tell me i need to buy a new one whatever i just need...
May 7th 07 09:33 PM
by Steveg Go to last post
5 138
Network - sharing Scanning by bicky via WindowsKB.com
I am running Vista Ultimate - my computer is directly networked to the main computer and is set up for printer - file - etc sharing. Attached to the main computer is a Lexmark X5470 multi purpose printer. From my machine I can print with no problem at all , but I cannot get the scanner to operate !. In my network sharing centre - the printers are shown as X 5470 as a printer and also a...
February 8th 08 12:38 PM
by bicky via WindowsKB.com Go to last post
4 127
Kernel-WHEA (Event ID 12) - Vista Business by [email protected]
Hi All, I am getting random hangs in Vista. Requires a hard reboot. Nothing appears on the event log at the time of the hang (i guess because it never gets a chance to write to the event log). I have taken out unessecary hardware, no difference. The only thing I can see on the event log is an Error thats regularly
January 12th 08 03:50 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 102
Creating another Hardware profile by bigbill[_2_]
Vista seems to only have a docked and undocked hardware profile and I cannot seem to find a way to create a custom one so I can choose different configurations at boot as we had in XP. Anyone know how to create a new profile? I know how to add and remove services in the services tab but can't seem to add a new profile. thanks, Bill -- bigbill
January 2nd 08 04:09 PM
by bigbill[_2_] Go to last post
0 150
Restoring external HDD made in XP to vista by Bigboyali
My previous computer ran XP and I used an external HDD (namely WD "My Book" 160GB Premium Edition) as backup security. Unfortunately, my computer crashed. My new computer runs Vista and I cant restore to this system Any suggestion accepted -- Thanks biggestboyoali
December 18th 07 03:21 PM
by Dominic Payer Go to last post
2 132
loooong delay in recognizing USB mass storage device by bigchico
I have a USB mass storage device, and it takes vista around 30 minutes to recognize the two partitions (one is a 64 MB FAT32 partition and the other is a 111 GB FAT32 partition). On my old slow computer, XP will recognize the drive partitions within seconds. Is there some setting I need to change in vista to get this to work correctly? This is a drive for a digital music player, and I've...
February 6th 08 06:51 PM
by MoRf3h Go to last post
5 215
Hard drive help. by bigcroc[_2_]
Hi can i do this and if so can someone tell me the steps please as im a newbie .:geek: my hard drive is a sata 300 GB currently i have 87 GB left free due to numerous stuff ups of trying to install vista corectly,then trying UBUNTU,so i have chewed up alot of wasted space,my question is can i wipe my hard drive completely format it im sure that my pc isnt working as well as it could be so i get...
November 10th 08 12:10 AM
by mansrm81 Go to last post
9 371
USB disconnects on its own by BigD
I plug in my gamepad into the USB port. Vista recongnises the plug and play and all is good ... for a while. Anyway after a while (approximately 10 - 30 minutes) I get the sound of it disconnecting. I need to take it out and put it back in and then all is good again. This is especially annoying when playing games (I need to pause the game with the keyboard and then pull the slot out then put...
July 24th 07 09:50 PM
by freddy Go to last post

From The