Burning ISO's from within Vista ? by chrisgruntled
I have saved many of my CD's on my hard drive as ISO images on my computer. I have yet to find out how to burn them onto cd correctly so they work. I have tryed using the "Burn" option on top of windows explorer and only treats the ISO as a file and make the CD pretty much unusable. I have tried using Roxio EZ CD creator 9. and also Nero 7 . and cd's become unreadable..I know there's Nothing...
November 8th 06 09:11 PM
by Hurricane Andrew Go to last post
6 155
my cd drıver doesnt read automatıcally discs by NIMUNUS
pls anyone knows answer for this cause pls pls help me thanks
November 8th 06 07:32 PM
by Theo Go to last post
4 192
Installing a 32b driver on Vista x64 : possible ? by Plexxus
Hello, The USB ADSL modem Sagem Fast-800 has only 32b driver My RC2 Vista (x64) always reject the installation :( Is there a solution to install this 32b driver ? TIA
November 8th 06 05:37 PM
by Plexxus Go to last post
5 168
Soundround 7.1 by aqm_0
Hi, i've a creative Audigy ZS sound card and creative P7800 7.1 speaker system in Windows vista RC1, but it's not working good, that is, with all (7) the speakers, it's only working left and right on front speakers. Why? What can I do for the rest of speakers works Correctly? I have tried to solve the problem but I do not obtain how to do it. Please, if someone can help me I am grateful for...
November 7th 06 10:05 PM
by aqm_0 Go to last post
1 129
Intel Pro Wireless 2100 driver by GMNelson
Anyone know where I can find a Vista driver for my Dell's Intel Pro 2100 Wireless Adapter? Dell does not have one and I couldn't find one on Intel's site, either.
November 7th 06 09:32 PM
by Dean-Dean Go to last post
9 215
Vista RAID-5 doesn't recognize WinXP Raid-5? by Torben Gundtofte-Bruun
Hi all! I'm using a software RAID-5 hack in WinXP as described by Tom's Hardware(1), but when I boot in Vista, this RAID array is just "failed". The XP hack is RAID-5 such as it also exists in Windows Server and Windows NT. Are XP & Vista RAID really incompatible? Naturally I don't want to "just try it" at the risk of essentially formatting my 950GB array. (1):
November 7th 06 08:37 PM
by Torben Gundtofte-Bruun Go to last post
4 177
Nvida Quadro NVS120M Card by Bachrach, Daniel A
I have a Dell D820 laptop with a Nvidia Quadro NVS 120M card in it. Under RC1 Nvidia released drivers for the card but I still couldn't get two monitors to fuction all the time. It was hit or miss. Under RC2 Nvidia hasn't released drivers that will work with this card so I'm using the MS drivers. However, I still can't get both monitors to show the display. The system sees the card, the...
November 7th 06 08:36 PM
by Rodrigo Canas, MCP Go to last post
1 142
Connecting iPod by Tim
Every time I connect my iPod to my computer running Vista RC2, I get a Microsoft popup that says: "Do you want to scan and fix MY IPOD? There might be a problem with some files on this device or disc. This can happen if you remove the device or disc before all files have been written to it." If I choose to scan and fix, it never finds any problems to fix. Anyone
November 7th 06 01:43 PM
by Clark Go to last post
1 148
NVidia GeForce 7300GS and RC2 Dual display - very odd by Stuart
With the above card connected to a 17" 1280x1024 panel on the digital out, and a 32" 1360x768 LCD TV on the DVI output. This set-up worked correctly with RC1, with RC2 the 322 analog TV is the first display (identifies as #1) and the digital 17" panel is #2. I can change the primary display OK, but the display modes are all mucked up! Both displays show up in device manager as Generic PnP...
November 7th 06 12:38 PM
by Stuart Go to last post
1 127
Motorola WU830G Driver by jm4jc4ever
I have the Motorola WU830G USB WAN Adapter, and have downloaded the newest drivers from Motorola, but it still won't work with Windows Vista, the application will install, but not the driver. When I try to install the driver I get a message that says that Windows Vista cannot find drivers for it. Can I get a version of the drivers that will work?
November 7th 06 11:54 AM
by Theo Go to last post
1 177
Where could I find drive for that?Thx by JamesPang
°æ±¾±êÌ⣺ Audio: Analog Devices ADI 198x Integrated HD Audio, Driver, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Multi Language, OptiPlex 745, v.5.10.x.4542, A01 ·¢²¼ÈÕÆÚ 2006/9/14 ÖØÒªÐÔ: Recommended ÃèÊö£º Analog Devices HD Audio driver
November 7th 06 11:44 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 168
realtek audio installation error by black clouds
I did an upgrade from xp pro to vista RC1 build 5600 on my notebook (LG P1 Dual Express), which uses an HD Realtek ALC880 Chip for sound. Vista installed realtek audio drivers and the sound is fine but I no longer have access to the realtek HD control panel nor does the S/PDIF out work so I downloaded the latest vista driver from Realtek's site (5302 PG218 Vista) but when I try and install...
November 7th 06 06:04 AM
by black clouds Go to last post
2 136
REALTEK High Definition Audio 1.48 (beta) for Vista x86/x64 by km
Driver Package R1.48 Vista driver Version: 5.10.0.5317 Codec Supporting: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC260, ALC262, ALC268 The ALC880 and ALC880D 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio codecs with UAA (Universal Audio Architecture), featuring four 24-bit two-channel DACs and three stereo 20-bit ADCs, are designed for high performance multimedia PC systems. The...
November 7th 06 04:35 AM
by black clouds Go to last post
5 132
November 7th 06 04:12 AM
by Bill Frisbee Go to last post
11 225
DigitalPersona Password Manger 2.0 by MikioK
Has anyone tried this with your Microsoft Fingerprint Reader under Vista x86? http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx Select operating system as Vista 32bit.
November 7th 06 04:09 AM
by Bill Frisbee Go to last post
1 134
Mobile Device Center / sync with Windows Mail and Calendar instead of Outlook by Alessandro Fragnani
Hi, Does anyone know if with Windows Vista and Mobile Device Center the sync will be availabe also for Windows Mail and Windows Calendar, instead of just Microsoft Outlook (calendar stuff) Thanks Alessandro
November 7th 06 02:30 AM
by Alessandro Fragnani Go to last post
0 107
No Sleep Option by TomJ
I just did a clean install (RC1) on a new hard disk in a computer that previously used XP (with the ability to put the computer to "sleep"). On this computer, in Vista, there is no sleep option anywhere. (The power button offers to turn the computer off; "sleep" is greyed out on the fuller list of options (such as restart). Under "Power options--advanced setting" there is no option to...
November 6th 06 10:22 PM
by TomJ Go to last post
3 113
Force Feedback and Game Controller Panel Extension - Problem on RC2 by Yann Hamiaux
Hello, Trying a game controller on RC2, there was no more force feedback nor the control panel didn't show up when going in game controller and click properties for our device, it's the default Microsoft pannel that show up. After some research, I found that the reason why the force feedback didn't work, was that under Vista RC2 (which was not the case for RC1) the information need to be...
November 6th 06 04:31 PM
by Yann Hamiaux Go to last post
0 102
TechniSat SkyStar 2 DVB-PC TV PCI Card by DiDo FRGT/10
Hey there, I've recently purshused the card metioned above, and I've 2 questions. 1. Are there any softwares and drivers fully compatible with vista RC2 B5744?? 2. What is this card capable of other than viewing channels?? I mean, I've heard tht I can connect to the internet using it, how?? 3. Whenever I open Media Center and go to configre the card on it, the center craches.. is there a fix...
November 6th 06 01:52 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 130
high pitch noise (buzz) of capacitors (or coils) on Acer Aspire 56 by Dmitry
Hello, this problem appear on vista rc1. It can be solved with "RM CPU Clock Utility" "Run HLT command whan OS is idle" option. Is it possible to set this option without RightMark utility? Maybe something like linux "idle=halt"? Thank-you.
November 6th 06 01:21 AM
by Dmitry Go to last post

From The