Lost path to boot drive - Help please by TimB
I have a Windows Vista Ultimate system with 4 SATA hard drives configured to look like IDE drives through an ASUS motherboard. I had the boot drive set as drive C: with a variety of applications installed on it. Two days ago I 'cloned' that drive to a new larger drive with the most recent version of Norton Ghost. That drive showed as drive H:. I've been trying to get the new drive to show as...
February 26th 10 01:30 AM
by TimB Go to last post
0 249
Lost path to boot drive - Help please by TimB
I have a Windows Vista Ultimate system with 4 SATA hard drives configured to look like IDE drives through an ASUS motherboard. I had the boot drive set as drive C: with a variety of applications installed on it. Two days ago I 'cloned' that drive to a new larger drive with the most recent version of Norton Ghost. That drive showed as drive H:. I've been trying to get the new drive to show as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 26th 10 11:38 PM
by Andy Go to last post
18 586
DVD Drives Won't Burn Anymore by timb
I have 2 DVD RW Drives... one's internal and the other a USB drive... There's a lot of "data" below, but the bottom line is that neither will burn a DVD with Vista, IMGBURN, or NERO at any speed... Both drives read and play DVD's and CD's without any problem... I'm current on all drivers, updates, etc...Cables have been reseated... the internal drive is strapped on the IDE buss with MS...
January 25th 09 02:55 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
1 220
USB Meltdown or is it just Vista ? by timb
Alright... I'm perplexed ! I have a somewhat unique set up that was running fine up until a few days ago... I use a Microsoft "Enterainment Desktop 7000" keyboard and mouse (bluetooth) along with a Targus USB numeric key pad (the MS keyboard doesn't have # keys)... Along with vista loosing it's mind with regard to "sleep mode"... the "5" key on the key pad seems stuck... ahhh... but it's...
January 1st 09 10:36 PM
by timb Go to last post
4 226
MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 by timb
This device, the MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 is not supported by Intellipoint... thus it's buttons, scroll wheel, etc. are unconfigurable... MS Support says the buttons don't work, but it will connect to your built bluetooth adapter on your notebook... it does do that... Does anyone at Microsoft know if this device WILL be supported with Intellipoint... does anyone know when ? Does...
April 8th 08 08:46 AM
by Jureg Go to last post
4 173
Fault bucket 0xD1_netr70+2840d by Timbazar
Name Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter Adapter Type Ethernet 802.3 Product Type Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter Installed Yes PNP Device ID USB\VID_13B1&PID_000D\5&35E57079&0&5 Last Reset 26-2-2009 0:29 Index 7 Service Name rt70x86 IP Address 192.168.100.103, fe80::e5c5:e8f2:979c:8311 IP Subnet 255.255.255.0, 64
February 25th 09 10:49 PM
by Timbazar Go to last post
0 122
Blue Screen Multiple times per day!!! by Timbo1138
I'm getting this exact problem. I can't use the system for more than 5-10 minutes before it bluescreens and reboots. There seems to be no cause, it's totally random. I've reinstalled RC1 4 times now, and it hasn't helped a bit. It *seems* to be a driver problem, but on the most recent 2 installs I haven't loaded any 3rd party drivers, it's using all 'out-of-the-box' ones. I'm stumped, and...
September 9th 06 07:13 AM
by Chad Harris Go to last post
2 509
Help.........Issue with GeForce FX 5200 by timeman
I just installed Vista RC1 and having trouble in installing Nvidia GeForce FX 5200. Got the latest Vista drivers from Nvidia site, however as they are not Digitally Signed, Vista disables the card upon reboot. Driver details: Nvidia Date: 08.26.2006 Version: 9.6.3.3 Signer: Not Digitally Signed. Any help to enable the card? I use it to connect to my Plasma TV and worked
October 17th 06 02:32 AM
by JW Go to last post
5 206
Highpoint Raid does work fine!! by Times2 Innovations
use the latest driver for xp from highpoints site and I was able to install vista ON the raid side of my system. It works great.
September 17th 06 04:11 PM
by Times2 Innovations Go to last post
0 123
Advanced Matching by Timithy Reid
a href="http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=uY3Yd2BphFo&offerid=127634.10000009&type=1&subid=0" Put Advanced Matching to Work for You/aIMG border=0 width=1 height=1 src="http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=uY3Yd2BphFo&bids=127634.10000009&type=1&subid=0"
March 19th 08 02:26 PM
by Timithy Reid Go to last post
0 176
All-In-Wonder X800 XT "Getting the TV to Work" by Timmer
I got the X800 XT AIW to work. Took me all day Saturday to figure it out...but I used to spend more time than that installing Windows 95 from floppy years ago =-) 1) Install the drivers and multimedia from the original x800 cd. 2) When the install fails and a pop-up askes to try it again using recomended settings click yes. 3) reboot 4)After install when it is trying to load drivers and...
October 18th 06 06:17 PM
by camilo Go to last post
1 235
All-In-Wonder X800 XT "How to get TV to work) by Timmer
I got the X800 XT AIW to work. Took me all day Saturday to figure it out...but I used to spend more time than that installing Windows 95 from floppy years ago =-) 1) Install the drivers and multimedia from the original x800 cd. 2) When the install fails and a pop-up askes to try it again using recomended settings click yes. 3) reboot 4)After install when it is trying to load drivers and...
October 9th 06 04:48 AM
by Timmer Go to last post
5 234
problem the last two weeks by timmjann[_2_]
started with Vista 2 months ago on a new laptop and everything was ok....but suddenly 2 weeks ago I can not open some pages on internet, it says something about HTTP........ I have not change anything on the computer, what shall I do? I logged in on my sons hotmail-he lended it to me so please if you have a great solution my own mailadress is: I am living in Sweden...
January 5th 08 11:40 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 117
Video Card for Vista by Timo
Want to install Vista on my desktop, but video card is not supported. Is there a way to find out if the one I'm considering buying is?
May 25th 07 03:31 PM
by Roy Coorne Go to last post
3 127
My computer has been resetting in 3d programs i need some help!!! by Timohty William Bunston
my PC has been reseting in 3d game and once on internet explore this pc is new but the biulders could not find the problem i have tryed at least 10 vidoe drivers could somone help hope to hear from somone sincerly Timothy Bunston
February 13th 07 12:21 AM
by Mark Maylon Go to last post
1 190
VISTA and HP All-in-one printer C5180 --- unknown USB device by TimoKM
I am installing C5180 as USB device - using HP setup CD - printer is unknown. if i install device via network all is ok. What is failing in USB installation? Please give me note. Thanks advice.
November 18th 07 07:43 PM
by TimoKM Go to last post
2 160
digital persona 2.0 crashes ie 7 by timster
Just purchased microsoft fingerprint reader and intellimouse explorer 2.0. Software crashes ie 7 frequently. I've searched for solutions just about everywhere. Any ideas or fixes. BTW I'm running vista home premium. -- Tim Styer
July 6th 07 03:44 PM
by timster Go to last post
0 115
ATK100 VISTA driver for ASUS S200N notebook by Timu CHEN
I am using ASUS S200N notebook. The hardware comes with XP Pro OS when I bought it. I need to install a so-called ATK100 driver so as to use the keyboard to change LCD brightness, audio volume, go to sleep mode or hibernation mode. Now, I am using an RC1 VISTA OS. When I do Windows Update, the update will help to load ATK100 driver for me. However, when I use it, it has a problem. I can change...
February 16th 07 04:30 PM
by Eric Go to last post
1 218
vista64 doesnt recognize usb-flashdrive by Tim[_7_]
hello, this is my very last try to fix this problem! perhaps the solution is very simple, but i have no more ideas to solve it. i just want to use my usb-storages on my system. neither my 2,5''-usbhdd nor my sandisk cruzr usbstick is accesible. vista asks me to provide special drivers from the manufacturer. but there are no special usb-flash-drive-drivers. the mainboard is a asus p5k. the...
January 29th 08 03:09 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
5 180
deleted WDDM drivers, can't get them back! by Tim_Mac
hi, yes i feel a bit stupid... i was pleased to see Vista had the option to delete the driver software when you uninstall a driver, so i tried it out on the Microsoft ATI WDDM driver before changing to the ATI catalyst driver to see if i could get glass. the catalyst driver didn't work, and now i can't revert to the WDDM driver either. what's more, i have extracted the install.wim file from...
September 28th 06 10:34 AM
by Kikker46 Go to last post

From The