  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Bluetooth by Joel Johnson
I've paired some bluetooth devices with my Dell Precision M70 and I have no idea how how to make vista connect to them. I have paired some wireless headphones (Audio Sync) and a Motorola DC800 (Also "Audio Sync."). My phone is paired to. But for the life of me I don't know how to connect to these device. I can only pair and then viw the services they offer. Joel Johnson
September 12th 06 02:37 PM
by Joel Johnson Go to last post
6 498
Bluetooth by Clayton
I've picked up a Bluetooth headset and now trying without success to play music from Windows media player to the headset but no luck, does my bluetooth dongle need to support BT audio? the bluetooth dongle came with my Dell bluetooth mouse and keyboard.. I can pair it ok would I need another dongle? any suggestions?
December 20th 08 02:54 AM
by Clayton Go to last post
0 194
bluetooth by Do I have bluetooth on my computer
how can I tell if I have bluetooth on my Microsoft Vista computer
June 12th 08 11:39 PM
by Curious Go to last post
2 229
bluetooth by chdx2
How do I turn on my laptop's bluetooth. my device manager shows I have a Bluetooth PAN Network Adapter and that it's enabled. But when I try to connect Blutooth, it says Bluetooth hardware not found.
April 13th 08 09:10 PM
by rwnorris Go to last post
1 191
bluetooth by J. Couwenberg
I use an Apple macbook with bootcamp to run windows vista business on a separete 30 gb harddisk using fat. a: Is it possible to use an external harddisk using ntsf for windows only and an other one for apple in their format b: as well as under os 10 or windows my mighty (apple)mouse needs renewed bluetooth access with a random key or the original fabric code which is known to me and I do'nt...
December 20th 07 01:05 AM
by guzarva Go to last post
1 100
bluetooth by Gerrit
Hello, I have a bluetooth dongle from Sitecom. software installed on vista with sp2 and it works. Then add bluetooth device and it works. Then nokia pc suite it out and tell a nokia n73 connection is via bluetooth. then think he and I get the message Bluetooh periphal device found .... to install, does not. Other phone nokia 5800 .. same story. according to the vista from the nokia site...
September 28th 09 08:44 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
1 215
Bluetooth by John
I have Vista Ultimate x32. I just bought a few days ago Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard & Mouse 7000. Everything works fine for a few days and then suddenly both Keyboard & Mouse stop working after reboot, restart or weak up from sleep. To make them works again, I have to "pair" them again, but unfortunately, same things happens again after reboot or weak up from sleep. Thank you...
April 30th 07 07:45 AM
by John Go to last post
0 160
Bluetooth by Amrykid
I have a laptop and I wantted to know if it's possible to have bluetooth installed. Is there a chip for it? If there is give me a link to where it is.
March 23rd 07 04:31 PM
by DevilsPGD Go to last post
1 117
Bluetooth by Justin
I have a belkin usb bluetooth adapter I can install it but windows mobile centre wont pick it up as a bluetooth device? I have tried everything I have downloaded the drivers again, uninstalled mobile centre, re-installed mobile centre and it wont let me finish the install as it keeps looking for the device. still no luck. I dont know what its playing at I am finding it really irritating....
March 23rd 07 04:38 AM
by Jane C Go to last post
6 111
bluetooth & blue soleil by aarbie
Hi I have recently purchased a sitecom USB adaptor http://www.sitecom.com/product.php?productname=Bluetooth%AE+2.0+USB+Adapter+%96+100m&productcode=CN-521&productid=364&subgroupid=22 which has now just had a vista compatible blue soleil driver/application released. To my surprise, I cannot get bluetooth to appear in 'control panel' nor have it appear automatically when windows starts. Any...
April 30th 07 07:44 AM
by aarbie Go to last post
0 172
Bluetooth & DUN by Jason
I have a moto Q and i am trying to setup DUN via Bluetooth on Vista Enterprise. It works via USB and it worked via Bluetooth on XP. When i go to the properties of the smartphone via Bluetooth Devices screen and then the Services tab there is an option for DUN that needs to be checked, but when i check it i receive "Access Denied" error message. I have ran with Admin righs and still...
January 10th 07 08:16 PM
by Theo Go to last post
5 170
Bluetooth + Dell XPS M2010 by Josh
Anyone else having issues with Bluetooth with Vista? I have a Bluetooth keyboard that doesn't seem to charge or at least display the correct charge with my Dell quickset software. Dell says its MS's lack of Bluetooth drivers that's the problem. I've had the keyboard and lithium battery replaced. They keyboard works .. but can't seem to display the right % of charge remaining and it...
October 10th 09 02:05 AM
by jeepdude420 Go to last post
4 188
Bluetooth - Toshiba A135-s4637 _ Incompatible??? by Bluetooth
Hi, I bought a Bluetooth USB adapter to use with my note. I already instal bluesoleil, Toshiba stack and other and it doesnt work. Did somebody have a hit ? .... I want to sinc my V3c (motorola) Thanks..
October 11th 07 04:07 PM
by Bluetooth Go to last post
0 114
BLuetooth ability on my Gateway MX8711 by icyunvluckieme
I see that in the instruction book that came with my computer it tells me how to connect my bluetooth. Is there the need to add additional software to operate this because when I push the buttons to turn it on nothing happens? I'm lost help!
April 16th 07 05:48 PM
by moorepheus Go to last post
1 169
Bluetooth adapter will not save settings by crawjoel
I cannot get my bluetooth on my computer to be discoverable - every time I go into my settings and check "make my computer discoverable" and try to apply it says "an error has occurred - bluetooth settings could not be saved. The device may not be plugged in or working properly." This is a Sony Vaio runnning Vista Home Premium.... Bluetooth device working properly, it says, drivers up to...
August 12th 09 03:31 AM
by CM211090 Go to last post
2 221
bluetooth and Infra red by vgavhane
Hi, I have ACER ASPIRE 5630. I do not know whether it has bluetooth hardware or not? Also, its INFRARED PORT is not working. I tried to enable IR port through BIOS settings but it is disabled and can not enable it. can anybody help me.. Thanx
September 17th 08 07:52 AM
by Galen[_2_] Go to last post
1 211
Bluetooth and plug-in devices problems on Vista Business by Mohamed
Hi all, I installed Vista Business on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 6400). Installation went fine without any problems. After the setup I updated all of my drivers from Dell website so that it uses Vista drivers. Everything up to this point was fine. Then I tried to pair with my mobile phone (Nokia N73). A problem occurred and Vista complained about the presence of "Bluetooth Peripheral Device"...
February 4th 07 05:43 PM
by Mohamed Go to last post
0 219
Bluetooth and Vista by [email protected]
Hmm-somehow my original message disappeared. I just got a new BlueParrot B200 VXI headset and B200 USB Cord adapter. XP recognizes the unit with no problem. Vista (where I normally work) adds VXI TalkPro USB to the list of audio/video devices in Device Manager but the device fails to start. The details tab says: This device cannot start. (Code 10)
September 21st 07 02:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 98
Bluetooth Audio Renderer doesn't stop when I turned off my headset by Minime
My Plantronics 590 works fine in my Vista. But when I turn off it, sound device of it (e.g. Bluetooth Hands-free Audio, Bluetooth Audio Renderer) apears still working. That means that I have to change primary sound device in Sound control panel, whenever I turn off it. I uses Dell 350 Wireless and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator.
August 9th 08 07:39 PM
by Mike B.[_3_] Go to last post
1 240
Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP) by JanQ
I read that Widcomm Bluetooth Chips support Audio Streaming per A2DP. Does that work for Windows mobile 5.0 on my PDA as well? Does that work on SDK from Broadcom or any other SDK? Any other information about this topic is helpful for me, as well. Jan
March 12th 07 02:03 PM
by JanQ Go to last post

From The