All-In-Wonder X800 XT "How to get TV to work) by Timmer
I got the X800 XT AIW to work. Took me all day Saturday to figure it out...but I used to spend more time than that installing Windows 95 from floppy years ago =-) 1) Install the drivers and multimedia from the original x800 cd. 2) When the install fails and a pop-up askes to try it again using recomended settings click yes. 3) reboot 4)After install when it is trying to load drivers and...
October 9th 06 04:48 AM
by Timmer Go to last post
5 234
Fingerprint readers by Andre Southgate
Hi There! Is there a way to get the fingerprint readers on HP Notebooks working with RC1. The hardware is detected, and I think we just need protectools to be working?
October 9th 06 01:34 AM
by nightowl Go to last post
3 333
Intel 6300ESB support missing in RC1/RC2 despite upgrade advisor o by Jeff Stockett
Just FYI - the upgrade advisor says that the Intel 6300ESB I/O controller hub is supported, but when I try to install RC1 or RC2 it doesn't find the RAID array. If I try the latest F6 disk from Intel, it loads iastor.sys ok, but blue screens when it goes to sniff the disks. For those who don't know - the 6300ESB is very similar to ICH5R I believe - just that it also supports 64 bit PCI...
October 9th 06 12:22 AM
by Jeff Stockett Go to last post
0 208
Asus P5WDG2 Ws pro Raid and Vista RC1 by gasgas
I wanted to install the operating system Windows Vista 64bit, and after to have inserted the driver of controller the Raid Marvell, folder amd64, the copy of the file has had beginning. To the first one restart, after the copy, the system crash saying that Windows was not successful to verify the signature of the file mv614…. (driver controller Raid Marvell) Where I can find of the driver...
October 8th 06 10:57 PM
by gasgas Go to last post
0 134
HP Laptop/Desktop Audio Workaround That Actually Works!!! by jlagere
I have obtained a working driver setup that addresses the "Conexant Audio Controller" issues with Windows Vista also labeled as "multimedia audio controller" Keep in mind this is "not recommended" by the Microsoft Windows Vista software. I have only attempted this with an HP Pavilion dv5000 laptop with an AMD Turion x64 processor (ML-37). The fix is using the most recent Realtek AC97...
October 8th 06 08:41 PM
by jlagere Go to last post
0 185
Vista restarts itself because of Nvidia + TV Card problem. by VR6CH
Hi, I have a problem with 2 hardwares. First is the Nvidia 5200 card with 128mb. At some point during the operation, the Vista restarts itself and gives me a fault in the nvlddmkm file. Also when i am trying to run media player it starts to say that this module of the graphic card stopped reacting and has recovered. I have installed the latest drivers (Vista drivers) for my Nvidia...
October 8th 06 08:26 PM
by VR6CH Go to last post
2 144
CD & DVD Drives by gbalonek
My CD & DVD Drives quit working. When I insert a CD on either drive, it does not Autorun, nor can I access through Explorer. I check Device Manager, adn it does not show any problems with the drives. Any suggestions?
October 8th 06 07:50 PM
by Nothingbetter2do Go to last post
2 152
Problems Reading Disks in RC1 by Nothingbetter2do
Hi i have an emprex 16x dvd-rw drive that works fine in xp but in vista rc1 it will not read disks...it worked fine in beta2 but not in any version since and ideas how to fix this...i installed vista from an extracted image file everything else except my bluetooth dongle and an old webcam work fine but im not to worried about those...just my dvd-rw drive i want working
October 8th 06 07:41 PM
by Nothingbetter2do Go to last post
0 131
sony dvd rw dw-u14a by Amazaun
Same problem here. So those of us that have Sony dvd drives should just buy new ones? I don't think so. If anybody esle has a solution please let me know. "John Boy" wrote: Well, there is no separate driver for it. It is a standard IDE optical drive. If it doesn't work, then maybe it's time to buy a replacement.
October 8th 06 06:27 PM
by Amazaun Go to last post
0 157
Is windows vista compatible with 4060 speeddtream modem... by Ikhlaq
Is windows vista compatible with 4060 speeddtream modem? I would really appreciate if someone would answer my question. Thanks in advance.
October 8th 06 06:13 PM
by Ikhlaq Go to last post
0 131
Missing Microsoft Fingerprintreader Driver by Bruce Hobson
Don't forget Vista Drivers for your own fingerprint reader(s) Thanks, Bruce
October 8th 06 06:10 PM
by David Vair Go to last post
7 153
LARGE icons on 19" monitor by Hutch
I am running RC1 with a NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 video card (Microsoft Drivers) at 1280x1024 connected to an Envision EN1410 LCD monitor configured at 60Hz. My question is, why are the icons SO H U G E ? I have installed the Envision driver but it did not change anything. Is there a way to get the icons smaller? I have changed the DPI scaling from Larger to Default and the "Custom" setting...
October 8th 06 05:49 PM
by Peter Go to last post
4 141
cant install some soft(help me...) by ARSH
i am not able to install nero 7 premium, i was able to install nokia pc suite n multimedia keyboard hotkey driver on rc1 but bot of them dont work. i am not able to transfer data from my pc to mobile phone(my phone connects to my pc). plz help me solve it.
October 8th 06 04:15 PM
by ARSH Go to last post
0 130
Mice Problems by Dark Fact
Ok I too had my mouse, just flat out not working. It is an optical USB Logitec run of the mill 30 dollar model or so. I just unplugged it from the USB powered hub, which is not under powered, and plugged it into on open port on the back of the machine and pow it worked! Some of us I think are experiencing problems with our powered hubs and Win Vista. That could explain why some of the USB...
October 8th 06 04:10 PM
by McLaren Go to last post
1 127
cant install soft's by ARSH
i installed nokia pc suite but i am not able to transfer files from my pc. in xp a folder used to come in "my computer" n i used it to transfer data but now i cant find it n neither i am able to use nokia pc suite tranfser music option to transfer music. i mean the soft is install but its not working. data cable driver is also installed properly. plz help me.........
October 8th 06 04:05 PM
by ARSH Go to last post
0 151
Lexxmark 2200 Problem by Info - Sunplace.be
I have a Question about Lexmark 2250 I Installed the printer/scanner/fax but if i print something i get the message " Communication Not Availble ... Anybody an idea ...?
October 8th 06 03:44 PM
by Info - Sunplace.be Go to last post
0 127
WinFast TV2000 XP Expert by gornikfan
Hi How can I make this tuner work under Vista x64? I've tried some drivers from this site http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/ but it still doesn't work and I get this error: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" Anyone can help me to make it work? Thx for any answers.
October 8th 06 10:33 AM
by gornikfan Go to last post
0 146
Windows Mobile Device Center by Herm R.R.
I have installed the recent Beta 3 of Windows Device Mobile Center. I connect my device and it asks me for my password. I see there is the possibility to save my password, but right now it is grayed out. How can I enable it please?
October 8th 06 05:04 AM
by Herm R.R. Go to last post
0 111
Sony DRU-710A problem reading disks by carpat
So this is pretty weird. When I put a non-black disk int teh drive Exploere totally freezes until I hit the eject button or, in some cases, manual open the drive. when I first put the disc in it lights up solid then starts blinking for asecond or two then the drive stops blinking and the PC blinks. I have waited several minutes (get up, go to the kitchen, make coffee, and come back kinda...
October 8th 06 03:52 AM
by carpat Go to last post
0 128
Plextor AV100U audio-video capture device by ronaldj23
Anyone out there had any luck installing the AV100U in Vista? I've tried everything and even though the drivers will install, the device fails. There in nothing related to Vista on the Plextor internet site. The device works great in XP...not so in Vista. Thanks for any advice.
October 8th 06 03:13 AM
by ronaldj23 Go to last post

From The