Mustek BearPaw 2400Ta Plus by Vasek Hamacek
Hi , There is no driver for Mustek scanner BearPaw 2400Ta Plus on www.mustek.com .. Is there any possibility to use WinXp drivers with Vista or to use other scanner drivers for Vista ? Thanks Vasek
March 16th 07 03:57 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
3 123
windows media died with canon s45 wia driver by vasu
I installed Canon S45 Wia Camera Driver .. After connecting the camera when I open windows media center and click on Pictures , windows media dies with below popup.. "MEDIA CENTER HAS STOPPED WORKING" and I have to close it.. Is there any other way to make it work?
July 3rd 07 11:50 AM
by freddy Go to last post
1 125
Firewire Controller Cards in Vista by VB Newbie
Good morning all- Instead of writing to you stating that my Firewire 800 card does not work with Vista 64-bit (which is a Belkin card and is not even Vista compatible), I'm going to simply ask if anyone has a Firewire 800 controller card fully functional in Vista 64-bit mode that they could recommend to me. It doesn't matter if it is a PCI or PCI-E. I do a lot of video editing, but before...
November 21st 07 12:31 AM
by ptr727 Go to last post
3 152
Epson R210 Printer by vc
When I install status monitor 3 I get msg " status monitor 3 environment check" has stopped working and install fails. Everything else installs fine, help please!
March 10th 07 01:35 PM
by DanR Go to last post
9 165
Need Immediate Help! by vccaan
My Gateway GT5408 Vista crashed. The screen reads Boot Manager. It tells you to put in the CD & then hit repair. I only have an upgrade CD. I tried that & it didn't help. It gives me a "no signal" screen and then it automatically goes back to the Boot Manager screen. The orginial Vista was installed when I purchased it. I really need the computer asap. It's used for school & work! Please...
December 18th 08 01:09 AM
by vccaan Go to last post
2 251
dell latitude d610 by VDK995
Yea. I have the same proplem! This sucks! And for some reason I plug in Headphones or Plug and play speakers and it don't connect! PLEASE HELP! :shock: Hey Can you please send me those links! THANK YOU! -Dylan --
November 2nd 09 02:12 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 153
Adsl modem driver by Veerle
Hi, I am considering upgrading my Windows Xp To Windows Vista, but first I need to a Vista compatible driver for my ADSL modem, because otherwise I won't be able to connect to the internet any more. My modem is from ASUS, model nr AAM6000UG/D. I filled in a contact form on the ASUS website asking if they have a Vista modem, but answer was negative. They don't mention if they are working on one,...
March 19th 07 07:27 PM
by cetin Go to last post
6 203
USB mouse prevents booting by Vega
HP Pavilion dv6244ea notebook with Vista Premium. If I keep my USB mouse plugged in, the PC won't boot (blank screen). So I have to unplug the mouse each time I power the PC on, to plug it in again when the boot process is over, and eventually it works fine. Upgrading the bios to the latest version had no effect. Changing USB port had no effect. Changing the mouse had no effect. My other USB...
July 15th 07 01:02 PM
by freddy Go to last post
3 136
Upgrade from Vista Basic to Ultimate and now no sound by Vegasmellie
I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate and now I have no output device installed. How do I get my sound back? Help!
April 5th 08 08:39 AM
by raymundka[_7_] Go to last post
1 172
How to update my Asus P5N-E SLI Plus in Vista 64bit? by Vega[_2_]
Hi. How do I flash my motherboard in Vista 64bit? The programs I can find, don't work. :( Please help. :cry: -- Vega
January 10th 08 05:37 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 136
Audio device driver installation failure by VEGO
Hi there, I just istalled Vista home premium on my Fujitsu N6010 which works just fine except my audio. Vista can't install or find driver for my SigmaTel STAC9766 - AC '97 Compliant Codec audio controller. First I upgraded from XP directly and I just had too much problems and bugs, so I decided to back up my files and format my HD and install Vista clean. Now everything else is fine except...
May 17th 07 07:10 PM
by VEGO Go to last post
2 110
Wireless mouse not working by Vegon
I've bought a generic wireless optical mouse with USB connector. I'm unning windows vista home edition on a Packad Bell laptop with 3 USB connetors. When it is plugged in, under Mice and other pointing deices in Device Manager it has HID-compliant mouse, and when I move the mouse its light comes on BUT nothing happes on my desktop, the cursor doesn't move nor do the buttons click on...
June 25th 07 02:43 PM
by Vegon Go to last post
0 142
USB Hardware Unresponsive After Sleep--But Update Doesn't Help!! by Velcroman
The problem: My MS Keyboard, Receiver, and Remote Control periodically vanish after waking from hibernation--usually after the SECOND time it hibernates, I think, oddly enough. I use the IR blaster in the receiver to change channels on my TV, so I can't record shows with Vista MCE when this happens. The USB Stack Update purports to fix this exact problem, but it doesn't! I've tried...
April 14th 07 09:46 PM
by Velcroman Go to last post
4 213
Vista only detects 1 HDD by Velian
Ive used this setup for years on XP and had no troubles, but installed vista recently and cannot get vista to detect my second SATA hdd, i have and 80gb IDE which i run windows off, and 2 sata 300gig hdd's i use for storage previously both worked fine, but now only one will show up. eventually i found that if i go into the raid setup one says it is "reserved". if i turn that hdd into a JBOD...
April 18th 07 10:01 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 132
Hardware, eh? Whats your setup? by Ventolin
I figured this is the Hardware section, so lets hear about your setup! What are you running Vista x64 on? Also, how would you rate your system performance with Vista, and if you could change anything, what would it be? How much did you end up spending? I suppose I'll start: CPU: Intel Core2Duo "Allendale" E4300 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 RAM: 2x1GB Geil DDR800
April 1st 07 05:14 AM
by Ventolin Go to last post
2 104
PCI Express Parallel Card Installation Problem by Venturer
Hi, I purchased PCI Express Parallel Card from StarTech.com after having made sure that it can work with Vista. During the installation I got the following error message: "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it: MosChip PCI Multi-IO Controller. The system cannot find the file specified.” I then downloaded the driver directly from...
May 24th 08 03:31 PM
by joffy Go to last post
1 133
USB autodisconnect by Verdugo
Hi to everyone. I think i have a little problem, but may be it's very simple, anyway. The thing is that i bought a Datatraveler 2.0 1gb USB flash pendrive, i first had the problems related to not recognizing the driver so i needed to reinstall SPK1 because the update KB9xxxxx didn't work for me. Now the thing that i saw is when i plug it into the usb port, it disconnects after a while in...
May 27th 08 04:31 AM
by Verdugo Go to last post
0 137
problem with vista memory by vered
I have Windows Vista ultimate 32-bit Edition, and it says it supports 4GB of RAM. I have only 4GB installed, and yet the computer says I only have 2GB. On the support page, there is an entry about why Vista may show less RAM if all 4GB are installed, but why does it not recognize at list 3.5GB. My board is asus commando and I have enabled PAE and I have enabled memory remapping what else do...
July 26th 07 10:16 PM
by vered Go to last post
5 121
TOUCH-PAD NOT WORKING by VERITAS
I tweaked the registry for optimal performance, then my laptop touch-pad stopped working, I restored the system and still doesn't work, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling driver, to no effect. I found on my system the following error report: -- Description This program might not have installed correctly Problem signature Problem Event Name: PCA2
December 20th 07 02:11 AM
by guzarva Go to last post
5 105
Adding more ram telling me to activate again by veritas7333
I had 1 gig of ram in my computer and wanted to add another one..so i bought another gig to add and when i did add it, it says i have three days to activate windows, but i have already activated windows and when i try and type in my key gen again it says it is already in use..so i took the gig of ram back out and it says windows is activated..if anyone could please help me out i would...
March 19th 07 08:23 PM
by Bullet Go to last post

From The