No sound with SoundMax on Vista RTM by Yuval Rakavy
Good day! I have upgraded my Dell Precision 450 to Windows Vista Ulitimate RTM. It installed SoundMax Integrated audio driver. However, there is no sound. Even the configuration applet does funny things: 1. When trying to test the speakers (Right click on the volume control, select Playback Devices, selecting speakers, clicking on Configure, and pressing the Test button) yield the...
March 13th 07 01:27 AM
by Ejr49 Go to last post
5 155
ATA Channel 0 problem by yurymetelski
After I installed recommended (!) update of NVIDIA nForce 430/410 Serial ATA Controller yesterday I do not have any devices listed under ATA Channel 0 and the DMA is not enabled anymore (the checkbox isn't even there). It used to shows DMA enabled with Ultra DMA Mode 5. What does it mean? Why is my harddrive not listed there and not showing DMA enabled? What implications does it have for my...
March 9th 07 03:01 PM
by koze Go to last post
4 154
Second Display shows "Out of Range" when Laptop is Closed by yummygrubs
Hi all, My girlfriend has a Dell Inspiron 1525 running Vista Home Basic. I set up a second display (17" Hewlett Packard CRT) for her so that she could hook her laptop up, close it and look at the second display on her desk. All was working fine until she changed the resolution on the CRT, and somehow placed it in a setting that was OUT OF RANGE. I have subsequently tried unistalling the...
June 11th 08 07:12 PM
by AE Giver[_2_] Go to last post
4 202
can't see my cd drive by yumi
my computer can't see my cd drive. not when i put a cd in or when i go looking for it. help!
July 9th 07 11:46 AM
by freddy Go to last post
7 109
about OID_IP6_OFFLOAD_STATS and OID_IP4_OFFLOAD_STATS by Yu Hao
Hi , I'm developing network card driver on Vista ,my card does not support taskoffload , but I'm always receive the query oid OID_IP6_OFFLOAD_STATS(0xfc01020a) and OID_IP4_OFFLOAD_STATS(0xfc010209), I've tred to return NDIS_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER or NDIS_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED ,but the query was go on... What can I do ? --
September 14th 06 08:18 AM
by Yu Hao Go to last post
0 247
Umax Astra 6700 Driver for Windows Vista by YSUT
I just upgrade from XP to Vista. But, the scanner cannot scan perfectly. Anyone can help me where to find the vista driver, since the umax official website has not the driver ? TIA. Sutisna
July 6th 07 01:10 PM
by BillD Go to last post
4 152
Serial RS232 Adapter for Windows Vista by Yorgy
Hello, We have a gadge device that uses an RS232 serial adapter that we would like to connect it to our Windows Vista computer. We are trying to import data from the gadge into an excel spreadsheet. When I try to use the Hardware Wizard to install the device, Windows does not detect anything connected to any serial ports... Does anyone have any ideas?
April 16th 08 01:12 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 107
Partioning External Hard Drive using Vista by yoohoo422
Hi, I just got a new computer with Vista on it. I am trying to make a partition bigger in my External Hard Drive, (when I first got it, I didn't think out drive size very well at all). I have gone through the Computer Manager, and when I try to use the unallocated space to Extend the drive I want to, I first get a message that says the operation I selected will convert the selected basic...
May 31st 07 02:34 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 123
no audio capture for asus p7131d tv-tuner by yoniy
hi i own an asustek my-cinema p7131 dual tv-tuner. i'm running vista ultimate x64 rc1 (on a second partition). i'm using asustek drivers ver 13.3.1.4 for x64 (offered for winxp x64pro or win2k3 server x64, but that's all there is). the drivers list in the device manager as: "ASUSTeK Silicon BDA Video Capture" (the way it has under winxp x64). the video capture work as intended (finding a...
October 10th 06 06:35 PM
by yoniy Go to last post
0 129
vista rc1 media center & asus P7131D by yoniy
hi. i'm using asus "My Cinema-P7131 Dual" tv-tuner. it worked fine with the bundled software (cyberlink powercinema 4) on winxp x64, but on vista rc1 powercinema crashes when i try to watch tv (though it was able to identify the tuner and scan the channels - all expected chanels were found). when i try to use the vista media center to "set up tv signal", it says "tuner not found". i'm using...
October 4th 06 03:46 PM
by yoniy Go to last post
0 188
burning media in Vista home basic by yon hott scott
I am trying to get vista to format any type of media, be it dvd+r/rw, dvd-r/rw, or cd-r/rw. Every time i put media in the drive, it recognizes the type, but when i right click on the drive icon in 'computer' it does not give me any option ot format that disk. I am using a Samsung drive (SH-S202G is the model number i believe) I have tried everything from cd-rs to dvd-rws, and nothing is...
December 6th 07 11:56 PM
by yon hott scott[_2_] Go to last post
4 157
DVD Writer - not working by YOKE
When I load my pinnacle, it some how mess up my registry, my cd romm drive is now a floppy drive I can't use my DVD writer at all. the follow Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.
July 10th 07 03:13 PM
by dean-dean Go to last post
2 118
caps locks sign by yoday
caps lock on sign,its has gone from screen simple solution but cant find answer, -- regards (et)
July 16th 07 08:31 PM
by Mirko Go to last post
3 131
web cam installation by yoday
pc camera 1300 usb2.0 brand new yes got all updates,get to point (have disk)press this problem is caused by us brf remote receiver ect install so the circle,on base brouser new hardware detected and on an on,phone home with solution please, -- regards (et)
July 19th 07 02:53 AM
by Rishi Go to last post
5 132
joystick by yoday
halo 2 i want to use joystick, not mouse and keyboard both are wireless thanks for reading-- regards (et)
August 15th 07 05:06 PM
by yoday Go to last post
0 144
Sony CDRW CRX230ES by ymk
I have just intalled Windows Vista Home Premium. I am still running XP on a dual boot system. This device works perfectly on XP but I get this message in device manager in Vista: Windows was able to successfully install device driver software, but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run. The problem code is 10. Help!!
July 17th 07 02:06 PM
by ymk Go to last post
6 132
No Disk Error: exception processing message 0xc0000013 by yixphil
I don't know why, but whenever I'm on the computer, a message saying, "Exception processing message 0xc0000013 Paramters 0x75fc92a0 0x00000004 0x75fc92a0 0x75fc92a0" keeps poping out. Can somone please tell me why it keeps doing that and how I can fix this problem? -- yixphil
May 10th 09 01:40 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
1 284
Keyboard doesnt work. by YimJim
Greetings everyone,I have a problem with my keyboard and honestly I'm not too tech savvy.So I come here for some help.My problem is that my keyboard just doesnt respond.I have a Dell XPS420 Running Windows Vista Home Premium and its the standard keyboard that comes with it,all I can do on the darn thing is open winamp with it.I have to unplug it from its USB port and try another one for it to...
September 3rd 09 11:09 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
3 225
Vista (Hp pavilion dv2000) Home Premium Network problems by Yerto
Ok about three months ago my wireless internet was working perfectly other than maybe signal problems, one afternoon there were some updates needing to take place by restarting the computer so I restarted. Next thing I know I login to the computer and the little light at the bottom of my keyboard is red(wireless disabled) but it was in enable position so I flipped it to disable and back again and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 18th 10 04:48 AM
by Americano Go to last post
16 1,014
Vista (Hp pavilion dv2000) Home Premium Network problems by Yerto
Ok about three months ago my wireless internet was working perfectly other than maybe signal problems, one afternoon there were some updates needing to take place by restarting the computer so I restarted. Next thing I know I login to the computer and the little light at the bottom of my keyboard is red(wireless disabled) but it was in enable position so I flipped it to disable and back again and...
April 17th 10 11:54 PM
by Yerto Go to last post

From The