  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
X10 Remote controle starts up both Powercinema and Media Center by Jens G
Hi! When I press my (X10 DX PC) remote´s "Live TV"-button both Powercinema and Media Center starts up at the same time. How do I disable Media Center, so it does not start when I want Powercinema to start up instead? I use Vista Ultimate (32 bit) on a Medion MD8800 machine. With hope of an answer I can use! Jens G
April 22nd 08 09:39 PM
by Jens G Go to last post
0 152
X-Fi XtremeGamer by Dano_y2k2
Any suggestions will be helpful. I have installed and re-installed the lastest driver and applications for my X-Fi sound card. I have noticed a random popping sound and no sound at all. Is their a command-line parameter or some way edit a file(s) to correct this?
June 27th 07 04:17 PM
by Captain Roberts Go to last post
7 161
X-Fi sound cards - their driver status? by Julie Smith
Hi, Before I go and shell out money for one, I was wondering what people's opinions are on their driver status... Thanks all.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 20th 07 11:47 AM
by phypps Go to last post
10 217
X-Fi on Vista is a joke, goodbye Creative!!! by Sebastian Vega
Previous driver version: 6.0.1.1302, dated may 10th. Driver released yesterday: 6.0.1.1303, dated september 20th So in more than four months, Creative did just one build, which in my case still doesn't solve any of the problems: crackling and poppin, sudden sound hangs which can be solved only by rebooting or by "resetting" settings in the creative audio console (settings I never...
October 3rd 07 10:30 AM
by Carlos Go to last post
2 114
X-FI creative soundCard \ wirelless usb adapter alcatel 121g 802.1 by Mafra
i have install Windows Vista RC1 64 bit but i have 2 problems first creative X fi drivers and i already look in creative web site but the driver´s dont work. And most amazing is the wirelless usb adapter dont work, and i can´t find driver´s for this, in Win. XP sp2 i never install any driver for this device just plug in. If any one want to help Ps thank´s
September 20th 06 12:49 AM
by Mafra Go to last post
0 120
WUSB54GC incompatable? by FeArDaFiSh
hey guys, i just bought a system with 64bit windows vista, and i have a WUSB54GC wireless network adapter. I know on the linksys site the drivers for it are for 32bit vista, but they have nothing yet for the 64bit. Ive tried using the ralink and even the driver mrsmith made for x64 but none of them seem to work. I called linksys tech support and they simply told me that the WUSB54GC was not...
November 11th 08 06:20 PM
by FeArDaFiSh Go to last post
5 346
WU: Tuner Drivers will not install by Eric C. Vogel
and help says nothing. Error Code 80070103 Hauppauge - Sound - Haupauge WinTV PVR PCI II (26xxx) C: 3 gigs free D: 20 gigs free I just noticed this update came out on 1/3/07 and installed. It keeps wanting to re-installing Wait I found it. Figured I would post this anyways incase someone else has this issue. I found the first tuner updated driver date was 10/2?/06 and the
January 7th 07 11:01 PM
by Eric C. Vogel Go to last post
0 166
Wrong values for processor in device manager by Shwoarma
Odd one upgraded for an amd 5200 to a 6000. Device manager shows the 5200 still. BIOS recognises it as a 6000, so does other cpu recognition software ie NVIDIA ntune, cpuz etc. Any ideas???
September 21st 07 03:30 PM
by ALUT Go to last post
5 183
Wrong USB Drivers by awparran
Hardware setup Acer Aspire 9300-4272 1.5 G Memory 120 GB Harddrive Wireless 17" display Acer OrbiCam Initially the camera was working fine.
September 3rd 07 06:00 PM
by awparran Go to last post
0 169
wrong ram amount by mingo535
Im running vista home premium 64bit and i had 1 gig of ram. I added another 2 gigs adn now my system only shows it having 1535 megs of ram instead of the 3 gigs. The bios screen at system start up also had the weird 1535 megs. Any help would be great
May 12th 07 12:39 PM
by JW Go to last post
6 122
Wrong memory detected on GeForce 7900GT by Armando Arroyo
I have a GeForce 7900GT with 256Mb, Vista RC1 detects my Videocard as having 520Mb, of which it says 248Mb are Dedicated Video Memory and the rest (271Mb) are System Shared Memory. Can this Shared Memory be disabled so the Videocard only reports the onboard real memory?
September 15th 06 05:53 AM
by Peter M Go to last post
1 212
Wrong disc inserted? by warlocc
I have a ton of games installed on my computer. Many require the CD/DVD in order to play. They all played no problem. Now I have Vista SP1, and none will play. Any time I try to play them, I get an error message saying to insert the CD/DVD into the drive, but I get the same error message for both drives, no matter which game it is I try to play. The message is this exactly- Please remove...
June 28th 08 07:28 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 168
writing a dvd by exciter
Hello people, I have a blu-ray writer on my laptop. I have a 25gb rewritble blu-ray disc. I have written a file on this disc which was only 20 mb. I wanted to delete this file. When I said erease disc to delete this file in roxio software, it starts to erease and says this will take a long time (cant rememeber how
February 11th 08 07:42 AM
by exciter Go to last post
2 119
Writeable CD stuck in Drive E, cant get it out, not recognized HEL by Quinn
I put a re-writeable CD in Drive E to record music on it, it was full, was going to delete some of the prior songs, but it's stuck!! Windows pop up saying its working properly, or its in use...its not working, how do i get it out? I've been pushing the button to do it manually, but thats not working either..HELP!!
June 8th 08 02:55 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
7 296
Write-protected USC, no switch by Roo
My emprex 2 GB has been showing me "this disk is write-protected" suddenly and I can't delete anything off of it. There is no switch for it. I've tried methods through the command prompt, computer manager device, forcefully formatting it.. pretty much everything other threads have come up with. I'm guessing this problem is something new with vista? Would anyone please help me? Any...
November 15th 07 12:04 PM
by Roo Go to last post
0 132
Write protect problem by Walter Blanchard
I have an ASUS M2N SLI Deluxe motherboard with an external eSATA port on the back panel. The port is connected to a JMicron JMB36x controller enabled on the motherboard in default IDE mode. OS is Vista Ultimate x64. I have a Western Digital MyBook Premium ES Edition 500GB external drive which has both USB and eSATA connectors. When I connect the drive using USB, all is well. Everything...
March 11th 07 06:49 PM
by Walter Blanchard Go to last post
0 147
wplayer freezes by ag
got new ltop, wmp 11 freezes at 19% when I try to burn cds, have no clue what is wrong, ltop is 3 weeks old thx
January 17th 08 06:51 PM
by ag Go to last post
0 105
WPD filesystem error by netfreak
Hello everybody, I have an issue. I have samsung q30 laptop with SD card. Vista installed just fine and everything works, but I wanted to have my 2Gb SD car to have ReadyBoost, so I got it into my slot, it installed itself, and the computer sees the card and can read/write but I do not get message to make it readyboost. I guess it concerns an error that I get in Device manager It Says:
March 31st 07 07:20 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 131
WPD File System by ScottHarlow
I recently upgraded to Windows Vista and occasionally on boot-up I recieve a message that says the drivers for the WPD File System needs to be installed. I anwer yes update from the web and everything looks ok but when I look at the Device Manager I see the following: Microsoft WPD FileSystem Volume Driver Device type: Portable Devices Manufacturer: (WPD file system device) Location: on...
April 30th 07 10:04 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 126
Would this RAM be compatible with my Desktop? by lilazndood1
Dell Inspiron 531: 'Dell Inspiron 531 Desktop' (http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspndt_531?c=hk&cs=hkdhs1&l=en&s=dhs) Kingston 2GB RAM: 'Dell : Kingston 2 GB ValueRAM DDR II SDRAM DIMM 240-pin Memory Module Kit : Memory Upgrades : Home & Home Office' (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Memory_Upgrades/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A0971294)
December 7th 08 09:12 PM
by jonnojonno999 Go to last post

From The