  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
5219URF2+ wireless keyboard --drivers? by RalfG[_3_]
Does anyone know of any Vista compatible drivers for a 5219URF 2+ wireless keyboard? It's an HP OEM keyboard, part number 5187-5998, bundled with some Media Center PCs. If HP has Vista drivers for it they aren't making them easy to find. At present the keyboard functions as a basic 101-102 key keyboard using generic MS keyboard drivers. I'm not using the wireless mouse(battery eater) that...
January 9th 08 02:36 AM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
2 593
Need to reload my HP printer but can not =64bit by Neal
Do to some issues I now have to reinstall my HP 2610. I had it loaded as the 990C before so I could print at least but now I can not load it. I go to add a printer, it sees my HP on the network but it will not give me a list of HP dirvers to choose from. I only get asked if I have a hard disk or to try windows update but that list only gives me Dell drivers. I did see a few posts with...
August 28th 06 03:35 AM
by Neal Go to last post
1 592
AppleSyncNotifier problem by John Webb/April Diamonds
when i log on to windows vista i recieve an error message "AppleSyncNotifier has stopped working" Windows will automaticaly search for the fix and then it will just ask me to close the program as it does not have a fix. I do not have this program in the programs list. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?-Thanks in advance-John
June 2nd 10 05:00 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
2 591
Anyone trying 8GB of memory on Vista 64? by Noel[_6_]
I am putting together a new build and since PC-6400 DDR2 is sooo cheap I thought I might consider 8GB on an X38 board. I already have 2x2GB dimms, and was guessing if I went to 8GB it might be nice to have 4 identical DIMMS, which are still available (ie, another 2x2gb of the pair I have now). Anyone have wisdom about this? My main uses NOW are MS Flight Simulator, Gigastudio, and both of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 28th 08 01:41 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
60 590
Windows Update driver download & installation issues... by Soft.
I Have the same problema when i try to update graphics card (optional) NVIDIA DRIVER UPDATE for NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 05-08-2006 by "windows update" gives me the same error. CODE 8024AFFF "MMc-Face9" wrote: Having problems with trying to get the Intel 2200BG Mini PCI Card driver update via the update site (issue date: 14/06/2006). Need this driver update as without it no encryption...
December 20th 06 12:55 AM
by cmihm Go to last post
1 588
vista sound driver problem by russ_will
every time i shut down vista the sound drivers are changed , i then reinstall the latest realtech drivers but when i shut down my system they revert to ones that do not work . any way to stop vista changing the drivers ?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 22nd 10 05:56 AM
by GG[_5_] Go to last post
22 588
Reading news by Torres K
Hi wondering if Ishould be using Window Mail, one of the web-base email program,or just use a web brower. What do you think?
May 31st 10 04:02 AM
by Poutnik Go to last post
4 588
NVida 6200LE by HagarTheHorrible
OK... here is the problem. I recently upgraded from an ATI Sapphire with 128 meg of memory to an NVida 6200LE with 256 meg of memory that I bought from Tiger Direct. When I had tried to burn DVDs using my old video card I got the warning message that my ATI card was not sufficiently powerful to handle the job - hence the upgrade. Now with the new NVida card whenever I try to run WMV files,...
August 28th 06 12:32 PM
by HagarTheHorrible Go to last post
0 587
trouble with new ram by Computer & Sound System Tech
i bought ram last month i believe, and for some reason i'm getting the blue screen of death sometimes not always. and today was even worse the computer would always give me the blue screen of death, and i waited few hours and turned it on and now it's fine. but i'm tired of the blue screen especially the ram is fine, i will try the ram tester, but i wanted to know if there was something i...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 12th 07 05:05 AM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
45 584
Missing CD/DVD Drive by grahamt
Hi, I have an Acer machine running Vista Home Premium with SP2. The machine is now two years old has been working fine until recently. I am finding that the DVD drive does not appear in My Computer or Device Manager when the machine is restarted after being in Sleep mode. The drive can be restored by doing a Shut Down. I have found a few similar problems in this forum but the reports...
May 24th 10 06:00 PM
by grahamt Go to last post
4 582
Get desired success with project management software by Projectdrive
Today project management software is used by almost every company. It is a tool without which one can live. Doing business online and communicating with everyone in regards to the progress and requirements of the project would not have been possible without the help of project management software. I would like to share my experience. I'm glad to use services from Project-drive Team. Besides...
May 12th 10 11:18 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 577
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA drive failure by aoikani
Hello, My name is Mike and I have a Compaq Presario F560US notebook PC w/Vista Home Basic and my dvd drive does not work. The device is recognized in Device Manager as TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA I have used devcon stack gencdrom to examine filters and no high or low filter is residing. I edited the registry according to Microsoft Support and Help to remove the high and low filter. So that...
December 5th 09 11:59 AM
by abhaypd Go to last post
3 576
SuperAntiSpyware Professional Expires Prematurely by Paul Calcagno
My son's HP laptop (Vista Basic, Firefox, 1.5 GB RAM) has been running quite well with MBAM, SuperAntiSpyware Professional installed for about a month. No viruses, malware, spyware so far. Windows Defender is active. My son's not dilligent about installing WU's so he's about 2 months behind. All of sudden the free-to-try version of SuperAntiSpyware professional says it's expired after only...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 6th 10 11:15 AM
by Peter Go to last post
26 575
Sound Services Won't Start by [email protected]
Using Vista x64, HP Pavillion, 8G RAM. The other day the audio services would not start. The "Audio Endpoint Builder" service doesn't start, even in manual. Gives me the error message 0x80070003: The system cannot find the path specified. The path is C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted Since the "Windows Audio" service depends on the audio builder, it won't...
May 29th 10 12:38 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 574
Sound problems with the line in for vista (sigmatel) by Scott
I recently upgraded to Windows vista. After doing so, my line in for my sound is no longer working! my volume mixer doesnt show anything as if its muted, its not even there. When I right click, and select playback, it only shows speakers / headphones, checked as if working properly, no line in is visible. When select the recording tab, it shows my microphone as working, and checked. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 1st 09 07:01 AM
by djc200 Go to last post
28 570
Upgrade Hard Disk in Vista by Phil
Hi. I want to replace my existing main internal hdd with a faster, higher capacity model. I'm aware there are likely to be be licencing problems after a disk clone. Will someone please give me a link for the micorosoft recommended process to follow. Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 10 08:08 PM
by LVTravel Go to last post
14 570
Error message display driver igfx stopped responding by Mx32004
I can play World of Warcraft on vista, however the game will stop working for a slpit second, ramdomly. Then when i exit out vista gives me and error message say the display driver igfx has stopped responding and that it has recovered. What is the problem, please help
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 9th 10 03:51 PM
by ChaosButterfly Go to last post
26 567
Why Use Project Management tools? by Projectdrive
http://www.project-drive.net provides all tools, charts, reporting functions and a customizable dashboard for efficient project management and objective-oriented productivity Web based project management software allows you to save time and reduce costs at implementation and throughout the project lifecycles. Easy to learn and intuitive user interface even for non-technical business users
May 28th 10 10:52 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 566
External Hard Drive Not Working by dsmturbo
Having same problem with an external USB hard drive enclosure. It is very strange, Vista won't boot if it is turned on, however it was on when I installed Vista. If I turn it on while in Vista, I get the clunk/clunk device detected sound but it never shows up. "ironj221" wrote: I'm havn't found a solution yet, let me know if you do.
August 27th 06 06:16 PM
by dsmturbo Go to last post
0 565
help for bluetooth by nelbulani[_3_]
hi i intall bluetooth driver and i need to connect my bluetooth device but one massege showing *chang your discovering setting* can somebody tell me how to chang this setting in vista.and how to make bluetooth discoverabel. thanks
May 19th 10 07:19 AM
by edwardswamp Go to last post

From The