  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Dell Latitude D410 w/ Intel 915GM Graphics Chipset Display Problem by David
Running Vista RC1 32-bit System is a dell latitude d410 w. intel 915gm display chipset. Problem is that the screen can only be set at a maximum of 1024x768 under resolution for the PnP monitor and that it can not be increased to the native resolution of 1280x1024 when using the pnp monitor, there is another monitor listed, the default monitor and when selected it will allow me to change the...
November 5th 06 10:16 PM
by Mike H. Go to last post
1 126
Intel Graphics Card Issues. by Aaron Lindsay
Hardware Specs: Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.70GHz (1.69 GHz) Memory (RAM): 766 MB (128 MB + 512 MB) DDR System Type: 32-bit Operating System (Windows Vista Ultimate RC1, build 5600) Display Adaptor: Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller Disk Drives: Maxtor 40GB HDD; Main Windows Drive, one partition WDC (Western I think...) 80GB HDD; Storage Drive
November 5th 06 05:46 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 104
sony vaio fan control driver by Crazed Weasel
After installing Vista, my system's fan ran at a very high speed. I had a similar problem in XP that I fixed by installing the sony fan control driver (xSOG061XDAN.EXE) from the sony web site. I tried running that installation on Vista, but it just hung. I then had the idea of running it on XP to see what it did. I saw that it copied 3 files (SFCINST.EXE, SonyFanC.inf and sonyfanc.sys) to...
November 5th 06 10:47 PM
by Crazed Weasel Go to last post
0 368
high pitch noise (buzz) of capacitors (or coils) on Acer Aspire 56 by Dmitry
Hello, this problem appear on vista rc1. It can be solved with "RM CPU Clock Utility" "Run HLT command whan OS is idle" option. Is it possible to set this option without RightMark utility? Maybe something like linux "idle=halt"? Thank-you.
November 6th 06 01:21 AM
by Dmitry Go to last post
0 124
TechniSat SkyStar 2 DVB-PC TV PCI Card by DiDo FRGT/10
Hey there, I've recently purshused the card metioned above, and I've 2 questions. 1. Are there any softwares and drivers fully compatible with vista RC2 B5744?? 2. What is this card capable of other than viewing channels?? I mean, I've heard tht I can connect to the internet using it, how?? 3. Whenever I open Media Center and go to configre the card on it, the center craches.. is there a fix...
November 6th 06 01:52 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 130
REALTEK High Definition Audio 1.48 (beta) for Vista x86/x64 by km
Driver Package R1.48 Vista driver Version: 5.10.0.5317 Codec Supporting: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC260, ALC262, ALC268 The ALC880 and ALC880D 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio codecs with UAA (Universal Audio Architecture), featuring four 24-bit two-channel DACs and three stereo 20-bit ADCs, are designed for high performance multimedia PC systems. The...
November 7th 06 04:35 AM
by black clouds Go to last post
5 132
Force Feedback and Game Controller Panel Extension - Problem on RC2 by Yann Hamiaux
Hello, Trying a game controller on RC2, there was no more force feedback nor the control panel didn't show up when going in game controller and click properties for our device, it's the default Microsoft pannel that show up. After some research, I found that the reason why the force feedback didn't work, was that under Vista RC2 (which was not the case for RC1) the information need to be...
November 6th 06 04:31 PM
by Yann Hamiaux Go to last post
0 102
DigitalPersona Password Manger 2.0 by MikioK
Has anyone tried this with your Microsoft Fingerprint Reader under Vista x86? http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx Select operating system as Vista 32bit.
November 7th 06 04:09 AM
by Bill Frisbee Go to last post
1 134
Mobile Device Center / sync with Windows Mail and Calendar instead of Outlook by Alessandro Fragnani
Hi, Does anyone know if with Windows Vista and Mobile Device Center the sync will be availabe also for Windows Mail and Windows Calendar, instead of just Microsoft Outlook (calendar stuff) Thanks Alessandro
November 7th 06 02:30 AM
by Alessandro Fragnani Go to last post
0 107
WinTV PVR USB2 and Vista X86 by DCR
When I installed Vista X86 RC2 5744, it found and installed the drivers for The WinTV PVR USB2. MC worked properly with TV, Radio and remote; however, I like the WinTV2000 app and the WinTV Radio app. I installed all the drivers and apps from the Hauppauge web site in the procedure described there. Upon on the final reboot, the WinTV2000 and the WinTV Radio apps worked properly. I tested MC...
November 5th 06 05:07 PM
by DCR Go to last post
0 98
headphones by loopy342004
since i installed vista i have been unable to get my headphones to work they dont mute the sound when inserted into the jack on the front
November 5th 06 12:03 PM
by Nero Go to last post
1 132
DVD CDROM Onboard sound by feral1
I have installed Vista beta 2, and I do not have Dvd or cdrom at all, totally not reconised. I have on board sound AC97 cannot find updated drivers. Any help needed
November 5th 06 08:58 PM
by Charlie Nielsen Go to last post
5 155
Audio Driver on HP nc8430 by JTM-HP
This is an odd one... RC1 on an nc8430, I could see the audio device, but no playback or recording devices were availale (no sound) Then I loaded Virtual PC 2004 (unsupported) and W2K3 Server. In the process, the sounds now work in the host O/S. VPC and W2K3 dont work too well... but I got my audio working! 2.0 GHz Centrino Duo 2GB RAM 128M Video RAM
November 5th 06 02:26 PM
by Tom Muchs Go to last post
1 128
USB Removable drives by newvistauser
I have just installed the new vista operating system trial and come to put in my usb removable drive to get files off it only to find that vista says usb device unrecgonised. I thought it might be because the drive is fat32 and copied files to the drive fine using xp professional. I can't format the usb drive to ntfs because i want to get my files off first. Does vista not recognise fat32...
November 4th 06 07:55 PM
by Cyb3rt@nk Go to last post
2 136
Non Working Audio on COmpaq Presario B3817 by MaDsId
Hi, installed Vista RC1 ultimate on my PC COnfiG: Centrino 1.7Ghz, 512 RAM, Ati 9700 Graphics, 60 GB hard drive. The installation went fine all seem to work good including Aero. But I have no Audio. Have an ADI Soundmax AC97 integrated card. Please help !!
November 4th 06 04:31 PM
by MaDsId Go to last post
2 138
realtek audio installation error by black clouds
I did an upgrade from xp pro to vista RC1 build 5600 on my notebook (LG P1 Dual Express), which uses an HD Realtek ALC880 Chip for sound. Vista installed realtek audio drivers and the sound is fine but I no longer have access to the realtek HD control panel nor does the S/PDIF out work so I downloaded the latest vista driver from Realtek's site (5302 PG218 Vista) but when I try and install...
November 7th 06 06:04 AM
by black clouds Go to last post
2 136
No Sleep Option by TomJ
I just did a clean install (RC1) on a new hard disk in a computer that previously used XP (with the ability to put the computer to "sleep"). On this computer, in Vista, there is no sleep option anywhere. (The power button offers to turn the computer off; "sleep" is greyed out on the fuller list of options (such as restart). Under "Power options--advanced setting" there is no option to...
November 6th 06 10:22 PM
by TomJ Go to last post
3 113
November 7th 06 04:12 AM
by Bill Frisbee Go to last post
11 225
Gforce 4 ti 4600 drivers by chrisgruntled
I am trying to install forcware 96.85 drivers from the nVidia website I have Vista build 5600. And give me a message that it does'nt find Gforce product and halts the installation. I have tryed eveything from uninstalling my virus protection,disabling windows defender,firewall,UAC. And stil to no avail. Just wondering anyone else run into this problem and if anyone have any suggestions on...
November 5th 06 12:05 AM
by Peter M Go to last post
4 132
Where could I find drive for that?Thx by JamesPang
°æ±¾±êÌ⣺ Audio: Analog Devices ADI 198x Integrated HD Audio, Driver, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Multi Language, OptiPlex 745, v.5.10.x.4542, A01 ·¢²¼ÈÕÆÚ 2006/9/14 ÖØÒªÐÔ: Recommended ÃèÊö£º Analog Devices HD Audio driver
November 7th 06 11:44 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post

From The