ATI Radeon x1600 Pro PCI-e on X64 5384 by Chronic
I have had a whole world of problems with my AGP Radeon x1600 pro 512mb on 32 bit vista 5728, all using ATI's own vista RC1 driver. I have had corrupted graphics galore and managed to sort it by using the bundled WDM driver made by microsoft it seems to work ok with glass aero effects but games run like poo compared to XP and 3dmark01 looses a whole 3000 3dmarks on vista compared to...
September 29th 06 01:46 AM
by Chronic Go to last post
0 225
D-Link wireless card won't work. by Bella Vista
I am having the same problem too. Furthermore, there is no wireless tab present within the propterties window of my wireless network, only two tabs (Networking and Sharing) "Jah2" wrote: Hi. I just installed Vista Build 5456 and my D-Link G510 wireless card will not work. Windows Vista says that my wireless network adapter does not meet the network requirements. So it will not let me...
September 29th 06 12:13 AM
by Bella Vista Go to last post
0 204
Vista Video Card Suggestions... by E. Lindquist
I have an NVIDIA Quadro NVS Display card and would like to upgrade to a "Vista" compatable card. My system rating is at a um, 1.0 low lol. Everything else in my system is up to par, Dual 2.66 XEON's, 3 gigs of ram and a fast 15,000 rpm SCSI drive, but my graphics just "stink" in the performace range. I would like to certainly be able to use the full versitility of the AERO graphics. I can't...
September 28th 06 10:01 PM
by E. Lindquist Go to last post
0 202
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:08 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
1 215
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:05 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 229
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:05 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 188
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle + Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:01 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 216
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle + Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:01 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 213
Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Problems! Help by Bezley
I have installed the soundcard using drivers from the original installation disk. This cleared up not having sound at all upon first Vista install. However when I calibrate the 5.1 sound it doesn't seem to work properly. I can set it up correctly. The when I go to the test feature where it brings a noise through each speaker "Front Left", "Front Right", "Centre", they do not seem to work...
September 28th 06 06:53 PM
by Leadfoot Go to last post
3 243
Can not use Sil0680 RAID 1 set by Thomas Oppenhoff
Hy, I'm using the recent Silicon Image x64 drivers for my Sil 0680 controller. Under XP I was working on a mirrored set (RAID 1) with 2 Samsung 120 GB drives. After installing Vista RC1 I can not access the RAID. Vista finds the two physical discs that it can not access, but it should find the one logical disc (the RAID set). Is there any known workaround to get my RAID 1 working?
September 28th 06 06:08 PM
by Steve Urbach Go to last post
1 354
enabling one desktop across multiple monitors by worldzfree
Hello, I have a Dell GX280 with a built-in Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family that supports two monitors. I recently installed Vista RC1 (5600) as a clean install and everything went fine. When the desktop comes up I see a mirrored desktop on my two Dell 1709FP LCD's. When I go into the dislay properties one of my displays is listed as greyed/not attached. If I right-click...
September 28th 06 05:14 PM
by worldzfree Go to last post
2 452
ATI Radeon x1600 Pro PCI-e on X64 5384 by SUAT
Hello. The ATI drivers for Vista RC1 is a real sorrow for my Radeon X1600 Pro 512 MB graphics RAM AGP 8x, too. It gives 4 bit color horizontal stripes during booting such that I cannot see anything on screen. After waiting a couple of minutes I type in my password blindly and press enter. I then see the desktop. But I cannot open Control Panel nor Device Manager to uninstall the ATI...
September 28th 06 03:34 PM
by JonK Go to last post
1 257
ATI Radeon x1600 PRO AGP 8x 512 mb Ram W/ Vista 5536 by nscrnbr27
I tried vista 5536 but I am still stuck with the Graphics Card Crashing resulting in me not being able to fully installing vista. I have to disable the device. According to the hardware compatibility that my system meets the recommendations by far. I heard switching the agp texture size from 512 down to 256 will work....My motherboard does not support switching the agp texture size so I am...
September 28th 06 03:01 PM
by SUAT Go to last post
1 404
rtl8187 vista drivers by LAURENT
i have an asus motherboard with a realtek 8187 wifi card which does not work with vista 32 bit rc1, please help! laurent
September 28th 06 02:45 PM
by LAURENT Go to last post
0 297
ATI RADEON MOBILTY X600 by Curtis
this graphic card is not registering properly and is saying that there is no video memory and is regiersting as a genteric video card please figure out a way so that it works with laptops as this poses a problem for users of it and there is no work around for it as the manfacture of the laptop does not carry the drivers for the lastest version of it includeing the beta drivers for...
September 28th 06 02:28 PM
by Curtis Go to last post
0 162
Creative Vista Support: Native and Drivers and planned support by Adamboom
http://dmzweb3.europe.creative.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=4,E=0000000000157405311,K=1062,Sxi=7,VARSET=ws:http://asia.creative.com,case=14186 -- Signed by me...See the Vista!
September 28th 06 02:20 PM
by Mario Go to last post
2 309
deleted WDDM drivers, can't get them back! by Tim_Mac
hi, yes i feel a bit stupid... i was pleased to see Vista had the option to delete the driver software when you uninstall a driver, so i tried it out on the Microsoft ATI WDDM driver before changing to the ATI catalyst driver to see if i could get glass. the catalyst driver didn't work, and now i can't revert to the WDDM driver either. what's more, i have extracted the install.wim file from...
September 28th 06 10:34 AM
by Kikker46 Go to last post
5 181
wireless, wi-fi, drivers, connection by Matt M
Try upgrading the firmware on the router. I have a linkys WRT54G and that worked for me.... "Sid" wrote: Hi, sorry to jump in on this thread...seems the most appropriate place for me to come rather than setting up yet another wireless query... I have an Acer 800 with an Intel 2200BG card which absolutely refuses to connect to my wireless network although it will see it in the...
September 28th 06 02:19 AM
by Matt M Go to last post
0 171
Control Panel Error by MikeP
Has anyone received this error at start up? Solution? "hd audio control panel for vista has stopped working" Onboard Realtek HD Audio on Intel D915GAG motherboard.
September 28th 06 01:24 AM
by MikeP Go to last post
0 167
SAMSUNG Q1 AND CD DRIVER SOFTWARE by AKASORA
has anyone found a way to install the drivers that came with the cd? when try to install it it gives me a offline screen message. then i try to install all of them individualy, but it fails to do so as it launches a chain installer. the soundcard also does not work on vista i have contacted SRS labs but they failed to contact me back. i installed the card once it worked for about 10 min....
September 28th 06 01:03 AM
by AKASORA Go to last post

From The