External Mouse Stop Working by VinceZ
I have an external Logitech wireless mouse that I have been using with my HP computer using Vista Home. It just stopped working, I changed the batteries but it still does not work. I tried my Microsoft Wireless USB mouse and it worked for a few days then it stopped. Any ideas of what is going on or how I can trouble shoot this. Thanks, VinceZ
November 29th 07 03:34 PM
by iellis Go to last post
2 108
Audio Problem With Vista Ultimate by Vinez Initez
Hi sinds earlier this day we have windows Vista ultimate installed. When the installation finished i started installing needed drivers so the also the one for my sounds card ( an 5.1 Surround Sound card ) after the installation finished i configured the card with windows and set it to 5.1 surround sound and tested it. all workt fine in the test but in windows media player or windows media...
March 28th 07 08:19 PM
by dev Go to last post
1 104
Device Manager by Viniee
Win Vista 32 Home Edition My ethernet card shows up in "other devices "in the device manager and it will not load the driver. After 3 hours on the phone with HP they said the ethernet card should be should be listed under "network adapters" so it will load the driver. I question this but does anyone know of a solution? -- Viniee anson
September 18th 08 12:19 AM
by Viniee Go to last post
3 179
create new backup hard drive by VinnyA
I have a desktop running windows XP. I have 2 hard drives, one is the master and the other is jumpered as the slave drive. I want to mirror the master so that the slave is exactly the same. I don’t care about incremental. I would do the complete write weekly. If my hard drive crashes I want to be able to change jumpers on the slave to make it the master, reboot the machine and keep on...
March 25th 08 10:59 AM
by DL Go to last post
3 228
Eoes the remote keyboard for Windows XP Media Center Edition work with Vista Ultimate by VinyMAC
I had a media center with Windows XP Media Center Edition. I upgrated to *Vista Ultimate* and the *remote keyboard for Media Center Edition XP* will not work. The media center functions work, but the keyboard and mouse functions do not. Can anyone help me get this working? -- VinyMAC
August 30th 08 11:53 PM
by VinyMAC Go to last post
0 179
vista WON'T boot with 4gb by Violent Ken[_5_]
help me vista gurus. after using this PC about 1 month i finally got my RMA replacement of 2gbRAM everything is 100% stable with 2GB, but when i add the 2nd 2gb vista will not boot. something about sptd.exe failed or corrupt. however BOTH 2gb kits boot vista and work perfectly alone, but all 4gb in at once will not boot
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 17th 08 05:47 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
36 581
blue screen when installing drivers vista,nivida driver 1508 or 15 by viper
help please, viper. my system crach on me last night, i reinstall vista ultimate this is upgrades dvd disc when the installation is completed, i try to install the driver nivida network and raid drivers 1508, and when the sytem reboot and come back with the blue screen, system failure "spsys.sys" and it would goto safe mode, to the last good setting. vista would't take the drivers if i do...
January 16th 08 10:44 PM
by viper Go to last post
0 157
dvb-tv stick not recognised in vista by viper811
I have installed the drivers for vista for a tv stick, when i connect the stick to usb it says device installed and ready to use, but then 10 seconds later it says usb not recognised. And then it doesnt work. I am supposed to have a hid compliant and usb human interface driver and also a dvb-t stick driver in sound and game controllers in device manager, i can see the 1st two drivers but not...
March 17th 07 08:39 PM
by Stimpy Go to last post
2 134
airlink wireless usb2.0 adapter by Vipin
Has anyone here been able to use the airlink adapter on Vista? -- Vipin Aravind http://blogs.explorewindows.com
October 4th 06 06:33 PM
by Vipin Go to last post
0 241
IEEE 1394 Host Controller by Vipin[_2_]
Hi, My system doesn't have built-in FireWire. So i bought a PCMCIA FireWire card to capture video from Panasonic GS85. When i insert the card, under IEEE 1394 bus host controllers, an entry with yellow exclamation mark says 'Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller'. From properties,
January 28th 09 11:40 PM
by bajeroo Go to last post
3 155
32bit Vista and RTA1025W router by Virginia
Hi, I was trying to install a router and connect to broadband but after speaking to a help desk they said Vista couldn't see the modem. We Ping'd it and it did not see it. They asked if I'd done all the Microsoft Vista updates which I have (although I've just read about SP1) and haven't got that yet - hopefully when its pushed out it will update. Any ideas please?
June 14th 08 08:58 AM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 232
CD/DVD by Virginia
Hi all, My CD/DVD player/writer stopped working. Its on Windows Vista (as brought already installed with the notebook) and it worked for a couple of months. The notebook can't find the driver software when its started - its looking for:-HL)DT-WT @VDREM GSA)T20J ATA Device. I wrote to HP (as its a Compaq V6412TU notebook) and I've reset the bios and removed upper and lower filters from...
March 23rd 08 11:20 AM
by Virginia Go to last post
0 174
anyone know how to remap keyboard keys in vista? by Virtualgreg
I have a new laptop and it has a horrible placment of a key where the left shift should be. I am always hitting the "\" instead of "left shift" which is not a double sized key like it is on the right shift. Also to make the keybord layout really dumb, this same key is duplicated on the right side of the keyboard as well, so it is completly un-needed where it is and is totally messing me...
April 17th 07 04:11 AM
by Hose B Go to last post
2 193
No sound - red light in headphone jack by Visceral
Hello. I have a laptop with Vista on it. It is a hand-me-down from another in my family. When I got it, I naturally wanted a clean slate, so I wiped the hard drive and reinstalled everything. Ever since, I have been getting no sound out of either the speakers or the headphone jack, and their is this little red light shining out of the headphone jack. I have reinstalled all my drivers,...
January 5th 08 08:52 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 142
routers by vishal
hi anybody plz tell me which wireless works with windows vista home premium plz i need the router fast i got project to finish
March 2nd 07 01:05 AM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
1 199
hey guys by vishal
sorry my question is which wireless router works with wind vista home premium coz mine is not working and i have a project to finish plz anyone tell me which router to buy thank you vishal shah
March 2nd 07 11:52 AM
by Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Go to last post
4 237
Mouse probelm by Vishalg
when I connects mousee through USB ports , my acer laptop gives error as "Unknown Device found". And not able to download device driver for optical mouse also. Mouse is TARGUS and model is PAUM010EU. Can any one help me to locate Device Drivers for the above mentioned mouse??
November 11th 07 05:55 AM
by Spirit Go to last post
3 121
Logitec Headphones and microphone by Visintini
The yellow triangle in Device manager appears against my Logitec Headphones and mike. I have tried to update the driver but I get a message to the effect that I have the latest driver, yet it does not work. If I uninstall and re-install I get a "code 10" error message to the effect "could not start" Anyone got any ideas?
January 14th 08 10:33 AM
by Visintini Go to last post
2 117
Fujitsu-siemens T4010 Tablet and display performance by vista
with my tablet the graphic experience index is 1 is it real or just because of lack of vista driver for the display?
February 3rd 07 07:10 AM
by Fujitsu T4020 Go to last post
1 162
buy new scanner/printer by vista
i want to buy a new combo of printer/driver. is it better to choose based on if it has ready vista driver, or any machine can work well with xp driver - and xp compatibility mode installation? thanks
November 26th 06 02:13 AM
by dev Go to last post

From The