nvidia 7300 GT by vista
which driver do u propose for that? why , as i understood, nvidia says that it does not support this device?
November 28th 06 07:28 AM
by Gene Fitzpatrick Go to last post
6 155
which UPS to buy for vista final? by vista
i want to buy a non-known trademark usb line interactive ups. how do i know if it will work with vista? how do i know if vista will shutdown automatically after power loss. It has some software but it is for xp. will it be compatible with vista? do i need this software in vista? maybe vista itself can handle it? thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 19th 06 10:03 PM
by Bruce Sanderson Go to last post
11 493
Where can we check the upgraded processor info in VISTA by vista
If I have upgraded the processor in Windows Vista. Where can we check the upgraded processor info.
May 29th 07 09:03 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 111
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA drive by VISTA ce rom failure
My cd rom icon is missing. I cannot use cd rom to reinstall my system. The current operating system is Vista. Hope anybody can help me.
December 22nd 09 04:17 AM
by VISTA ce rom failure Go to last post
0 179
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA drive by VISTA ce rom failure
My cd rom icon is missing. I cannot use cd rom to reinstall my system. The current operating system is Vista. Hope anybody can help me.
December 22nd 09 11:48 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 271
clearwire wireless mouse question by Vista Gangsta
i just received a free wireless mouse from clearwire broadband as a promotion. its a two piece mouse and usb/ps2 unit. the receiver is attached to a ps2 adapter. my laptop does not have a ps2 connector. when i plug the receiver directly to the usb port, vista finds it as a human Interface Device. the device is working properly. when i disable the touchpad, the new mouse does not take over. is ter...
April 20th 07 11:01 PM
by guardiansentry Go to last post
1 178
INSTALLATION OF VISTA MAKES CPU FANS FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! by VISTA KILLS CPU FANS
I HAVE OBSERVED THAT INSTALLING VISTA HOME PREM HAS CAUSED THE BIOS FAN CONTROL SYSTEM TO FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CPU FAN AFTER VISTA INSTALL RUNS AT ABOUT 800 RPM STEADLILY NO MATTER THE VERY BAN INCREASED CPU HEAT FROM LOW FAN SPEED, NO AMOUNT OF ENABLING OR DISABLING FAN AUTO CONTROL OR ANYTHING ELSE IN THE BIOS WILL FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANY OF YOU...
December 23rd 07 12:04 AM
by Drew Go to last post
3 121
Price vs. Performance by Vista Newbie
I am shopping around for an external USB hard disk drive. When I compare several models, most, if not all, specify the speed as "Up to 480 Mb/sec". I know this is a theoretical maximum but I am trying to ascertain what criteria to use to determine what the best value is. For example, I am interested in a 320GB drive. My laptop: Windows Vista Home Premium x64 Intel Core 2 Duo T9300...
November 6th 08 08:40 PM
by Mike[_35_] Go to last post
2 276
Problems Installing Speedtouch USb 330 modem on new PC with Vista Home Premium by Vista Newbie
I bought a new laptop with win Vista Home Premium, preloaded. Modem wouldnt work to connect to net. So after several attempts and calls to my ISP technical support dept, in order to correct the problems and having no joy, apart from they are sending out a new disk and modem to install. Which could take 3 weeks. So, I downloaded the drivers on disk from Thomson, getting v4.1 for usb 330 speedtouch...
September 8th 08 01:54 AM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT] Go to last post
3 216
Toshiba Satellite Vista laptop by Vista newby
Please help me. My cursor goes nuts. I type a line and look back to find that the cursor has jumped to Lord- who-knows-where. It may have jumped back into the typed line or jump onto another cell shown on the page. I am losing my mind. :confused: -- Vista newby Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
August 29th 08 08:50 AM
by Spirit Go to last post
4 220
Sony handycam driver for Vista RTM by Vista RTM User
I could not make the sony handycam DCR-PC104E work on Vista RTM for USB streaming. Can someone help me with the Vista compatible driver or any work around? Thanks.
December 16th 06 06:43 PM
by Richard Hay Go to last post
2 219
Issues with Bluetooth, it worked before, what did I do wrong? by Vista user in HNL
Sony Vaio notebook with Business loaded Not Bluetooth embedded, so I have been using several adapters, they a 1. Belkin model # F8T013-1 2. Microsoft model # 1063 (part of keyboard/mouse kit) 3. Kensington model # 33348 First started using Belkin adapter after d/loading Belkin's latest drivers, it worked fine until I d/loaded MS's drivers for adapter # 2, as I was instructed in the...
December 29th 07 04:11 PM
by Vista user in HNL Go to last post
0 107
Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 (Certified for VISTA) -- NO DRIVER AVAILABLE by Vista User[_8_]
Greetings, I've lost the last two sets of laptops (Compaq, Dell), thanks to the wireless dongle and USB connectors hinging out the back of the system board (stressing/flexing/cracking the system board when lifting the laptop from a desk). On these, my third replacement set of laptops, I decided to forestall the bad design by using the internal Bluetooth modules. I went out and purchased...
December 6th 08 01:02 AM
by dt33183 Go to last post
8 280
Downgrading New Vista PC to XP Home!!! by vista.hater.2011
I am looking to buy a new computer, but all the computers at popular stores such as: Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Office Max, and Office Depot all carry only Vista PCs. Is there anyway that I can purchase a new PC and then downgrade it to Windows XP Home Edition? I've looked on other web-sites and I just want some official information from Windows. Thank you for all your help! Please only post...
August 28th 07 06:00 PM
by Andy [YaYa] Go to last post
4 163
Vista missing alot of stuff by vista23
I have a hp laptop dv6871us and it had got the blue screen saying registory error or something like that. I went to safe mode to see if it would work and it did. After running programs like ccleaner and malwarebytes the blue screen didnt show up anymore. But the problem is, that alot of thing are all messed up now. For example, the brightness wont go up or down, i'm missing the battery icon (on...
September 17th 09 04:12 AM
by vista23 Go to last post
8 190
Not detecting a HDD by VistaCompUser
Hello, I was restarting my desktop after it got stuck in a frozen screen. Upon reboot it loaded up with a blank screen. In hindsight I think I might have restarted during an install of a windows update, which could have ended up screwing the main configuration of the comp. I decided to go for a wipe of the hard drive (had a fresh backup) and re-install. Yet I have no C: listed The HDD is fine...
May 4th 10 06:47 AM
by VistaCompUser Go to last post
0 522
Not detecting a HDD by VistaCompUser
Hello, I was restarting my desktop after it got stuck in a frozen screen. Upon reboot it loaded up with a blank screen. In hindsight I think I might have restarted during an install of a windows update, which could have ended up screwing the main configuration of the comp. I decided to go for a wipe of the hard drive (had a fresh backup) and re-install. Yet I have no C: listed The HDD is fine...
May 4th 10 06:47 AM
by VistaCompUser Go to last post
0 350
NVIDIA 7600GS finally working by VistaGuineaPig
I had lots of trouble switching from my onboard 6150LE graphics to a 7600GS video card. The main issue was the failure of Vista's Uninstall Feature to properly remove NVIDIA Drivers and registry entries. The other issue was not using a DVI cable to allow me to get 1440x900. Its been a month now, spent countless hours screwing around and tried two seperate 7600GS cards. After reading the...
March 12th 07 11:51 AM
by VistaGuineaPig Go to last post
0 126
Need suggestions for new graphs card by VistaGuineaPig
I have a NVIDIA 6150LE married to a new HP a1730 that came preloaded with Vista Premium. This evening I returned a NVIDIA 7600GS 512 due to driver issues. Can anyone recommened a 512M card that works with Vista? What am I looking for? Vista Certified on the box? The 7600GS said Vista Ready UPGRADE, well 3 drivers later including the most recent 100.64 didnt do anything but make things...
March 7th 07 03:49 PM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
4 196
Vista keeps asking for printer drivers by vistaisdrivingmemad
Hi I have two printers installed on my machine. They both work fine but every time I start up Vista or use the printers it says it needs to install the drivers. I just tell it to find the drivers automatically and it does but then the same things happens again the next time I use them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
March 3rd 09 10:55 PM
by vistaisdrivingmemad Go to last post

From The