Logitech drivers by zeaviador
Hi. Has anybody sucssessfully installed the Logitech software for G 5000 Pro video camera/mic. Thanks
September 27th 06 03:40 AM
by José António Silva Go to last post
4 217
Asus K8Vse Deluxe - SoundMax by John
Hi, Builds 5600 and 5728 both suffer from broken sound with the Asus K8Vse Deluxe motherboard. According to the mobo manual, the audio chipset is ADI AD1980. Vista loads its own drivers and claims that the sound is working ok. I've tried to install the old drivers (from the motherboard cd) using the various compatibility modes and other 'tricks' that have been posted on the net but the older...
September 26th 06 06:10 PM
by John Go to last post
4 210
Sigmatel Audio Driver by Matthileo
I have tried to install the XP driver for my dell inspiron 6000, like several people suggested, but it didn't work. My laptop speakers work, but my headphone and microphone jacks do not. Is there any other way to fix this problem. -- God''''s in his Heaven. All''''s right with the world. ~Nerv
September 26th 06 02:29 PM
by Mick Go to last post
3 175
Installing Nvidia Geforce Card by Obialor
I bought Nvidia Geforce Card for a dual boot HP Pavillion running XP and RC1. I need help in installing the card. On which of the partitions do I install it first. How do I avoid problem of blank screen after installing the card. Obi
September 26th 06 12:58 PM
by Mike Go to last post
3 185
screen by londoner
My old 17" monitor displays the screen squashed in centre with 2 black stripes around it... I tried changing resolution and scanning for hw changes.... any suggestions pls?
September 26th 06 11:56 AM
by Dominic Payer Go to last post
2 273
screen squashed by londoner
My old 17" monitor displays the screen squashed in centre with 2 black stripes around it... I tried changing resolution and scanning for hw changes.... any suggestions pls?
September 26th 06 10:26 AM
by londoner Go to last post
0 145
Screen squashed by londoner
My old 17" monitor displays the screen squashed in centre with 2 black stripes around it... I tried changing resolution and scanning for hw changes.... any suggestions pls?
September 26th 06 10:23 AM
by londoner Go to last post
0 172
Older VGA screen works but pic is squashed by londoner
Vista is looking good 2 problems 1 IE keeps restarting! 2 Screen was good on my live tft, but in my test environment my old 17" screen squashes the picture to the centre.... is there any update I can apply? I have scanned for hw changes....
September 26th 06 10:21 AM
by londoner Go to last post
0 141
tv@nywhere plus by ghislain
All right this tv tuner work with vista rc1 5600 but the remote control don't work
September 26th 06 03:10 AM
by ghislain Go to last post
0 149
Canon Color Image Runner 3200 by JP@AMP
My printers folder shows my networked printer...but does not show ready. only the "MS xps doc writer" shows ready. when I go to print...it will not allow me...
September 26th 06 12:45 AM
by JP@AMP Go to last post
0 142
Mvox mv100 by Robert Sneeringer
Has anyone gotten this to install and work in Vista? Does anyone know of a USB speakerphone that does work with Vista? Thanks
September 25th 06 11:58 PM
by Robert Sneeringer Go to last post
0 159
Vista RC1 will not detect RAID-1 array by Bradford
Hi there, I am running a dual-boot system with XP and Vista RC1 (5600) x64. My XP system is running on a RAID-1 array consisting of two identical SATA 160GB drives. I installed Vista on an IDE 30GB drive. Install went great. I was even surprised that Vista found all of my hardware and automatically installed the 64-bit drivers. The problem, though, is Vista did not detect my RAID...
September 25th 06 10:59 PM
by Bradford Go to last post
0 152
Readyboost and a USB 2.0 card by LenH
My PC is a 5 year old machine that only came with USB 1. I purchased a USB 2.0 card (which plugs into a PCI slot) and a 1GIG flash drive. Vista sees the drive, but when I tried to set it up for readyboost it told me it didn't meet the specs. Is this because readyboost will not work with card bases USB 2.? Just to note: The drive works fine when I copy files to it. Thanks in advance...
September 25th 06 09:44 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
3 154
NIC Drivers, Please !! by Billy Bob
I have a 3com 10 ethernet card and a netgear card. Niether will work with RC1. I'm stuck offline! Any hope? thx bob
September 25th 06 09:01 PM
by Billy Bob Go to last post
4 141
Unable to access TV-In Features: ATI Video Card: Vista RC1 5600 / by fritzmt
Still unable to utilize the TV-In features of my ATI All-In-Wonder 9600 XT Video card. Dual monitors work great (with Glass). Can't figure out how to extend single wallpaper across both screens, however. TV-In features (for Media Center) do not work at all. Any suggestions would be welcome.
September 25th 06 06:39 PM
by JW Go to last post
4 153
Unable to access TV-In featu ATI Video Card (Vista RC1 5600 & 5 by fritzmt
Still unable to utilize the TV-In features of my ATI All-In-Wonder 9600 XT Video card. Dual monitors work great (with Glass). Can't figure out how to extend single wallpaper across both screens, however. TV-In features (for Media Center) do not work at all. Any suggestions would be welcome.
September 25th 06 05:07 PM
by Zapper Go to last post
1 146
EMU 0404 Professional Soundcard not working in RC1 by DJJoker
Hi, I had previous installed the WindowsXP 64 bit drivers for this soundcard and the associated Patchmix application under Beta 2 and had the souncard working properly. Since installing RC1 the drivers install and the application, but now the Patchmix application fails when you try to launch it, and my souncard still has an exclamation mark beside it in the device manager. The error stated...
September 25th 06 03:47 PM
by DJJoker Go to last post
1 126
Best Graphics Card for vista? by MM
Hi, I have HP Pavallion a 1012x , 3200+ , AMD Athelon 64 Machine. What is the best graphics card (reasonable price) I should go for to get aero glass effect working? fyi: I tried radeon x1300 for AGP and for some reason it didnt work not sure what? Thanks,
September 25th 06 03:43 PM
by Mike Go to last post
2 159
ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 - Mystery 3 AM install by Dr. Network
Yesterday I upgraded an IBM T42 laptop from Windows XP SP2 to the latest Vista RC. I finished about 7 AM in the morning. Immediately after the upgrade, the laptop just used the standard Video driver. Not a good situation. I worked and worked to try to replace it. I ran the Windows XP Radeon installer and it didn't work. This morning I logged onto the laptop determined to try again. I entered...
September 25th 06 01:20 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 207
Vista RC1 Sync Center fails by Rich
I have an i-Mate Windows Mobile 5.0 K-Jam device that when connected via USB is recognised by Vista RC1 and is correctly presented in the Sync Center and Mobile Device Center. When I select "Set up" from the Sync Center menu or via a Right-Click on the device nothing happens and the partnership setup fails to be completed. I've updated RC1 with latest updates, tried different cables and...
September 25th 06 01:17 PM
by Rich Go to last post

From The