After Recent Vista Update my batterie doesn't load by AnaRaquel
After Recent Vista Update my batterie doesn't load and it indicates 0%. As anyone had that problem? How can I solve it?
April 15th 08 08:54 AM
by AnaRaquel Go to last post
5 158
SpaceBarDoesn'tWork by AmyH
I'mNotSureIfIHaveAccidentallyCreatedAShortcutOrNot,ButIDon'tKnowHowToReverseIt.IDon'tBelieveIt'sTheKeyboardItselfBecauseMySon'sGameWorksWithTheSpaceBar.EveryOtherKeyWorks. -- AmyHoward
June 27th 08 08:25 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
5 250
DVD drives unstable and / or crash the system since Vista upgrade by amydad
I haven't seen this problem in any of the other posts. I was able to fix most Vista problems after the upgrade to home premium from XP, but a big one remains: Both of my DVD drives will either make the system unstable and crash, eventually causing me to have to turn the power off to reboot, or go to a blue screen for an immediate crash when I put just about any disc in either drive (including...
August 18th 07 08:02 PM
by amydad Go to last post
0 124
direct x 10 by Amyd
I have Direct X 10 installed on my computer & it worked fine until a few days ago. When trying to play a game that uses Direct X I now get a message "Warning no 3D hardware acceleration found. Your graphics card my not support 3D acceleration or you Direct X version may be out of date." I can't find a way to fix this problem & don't know what to do. I went to the Direct X diagnostic tool...
July 1st 08 02:18 AM
by RedGuy Go to last post
2 205
Sound Card Help by amy beth
My computer does not have a sound card (no audio output but I do have speakers) and I need some advice on what to buy. Something to listen to music mostly but not to complicated to install! Thanks
November 8th 07 06:01 AM
by mystic Go to last post
4 101
Fix bug in Windows Media Player 11 - bug described below: by AMW
Windows Media Player does not conform to DNLA standard. Certain devices wll not play files of a certain type. e.g. Zensonic Z500 Reference document "DLNA Home networked device interoperability guidelines (Part 1: Architecture and Protocols)" available he http://www.ce.org/Resource.aspx?ID=2456 According to "7.4.30 - MM DIDL-Lite protocolInfo values", any protocolInfo value that begins...
January 29th 08 07:43 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
8 121
head phone jack does not work by amsoil guy
after the update last night, no sound. installed realtek driver, sound. now the headphone jack does not work. anyone have an idea how to proceed? thanks
April 11th 08 01:12 AM
by amsoil guy Go to last post
0 144
no audio output device installed message by amsoil guy
vista upgraded last night. now there is no sound. yes i've checked to make sure everything is turned on. no headphones plugged in. i can't open the mixer for there is no audio device installed. help. thanks
June 22nd 08 09:04 PM
by Ms. Kay Go to last post
4 169
Hello by amscl
Hello everyone ! -- amscl Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
May 21st 08 03:17 AM
by amscl Go to last post
0 222
Bluetooth by Amrykid
I wanted bluetooth on my computer and is there a chip to install for it?
March 23rd 07 04:56 PM
by Amrykid Go to last post
0 105
Bluetooth by Amrykid
I have a laptop and I wantted to know if it's possible to have bluetooth installed. Is there a chip for it? If there is give me a link to where it is.
March 23rd 07 04:31 PM
by DevilsPGD Go to last post
1 116
CD-DVD drive options by Amrykid
I got the same problem but try to put blank disc in first.
March 15th 07 02:08 AM
by Amrykid Go to last post
0 101
External sound card (USB) by Amour
Gents, my Sound card connect using USB port, Vista can recognize the sound card and install correctly, on my selection in the software it appear that can not be located by vista to run the program, I am very much experience with my software it works very good with all the pc's which have XP, this error on Vista Please advise with many thanks
August 24th 07 08:30 PM
by Amour Go to last post
0 138
CPU listed as physical or logical cores? by AmosMoses
Can somone clear up for me if, in device manger the CPU is listed by logical or physical cores? i.e. Would a quad core processor come up as 1 processor or 2? Simple stuff i know! -- AmosMoses
July 14th 09 05:45 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 297
Printer Driver Installation by Amos
I have Vista Home Premium. I'm trying to re-install my HP PSC 1510xi printer (USB). The driver will not install. error message : "This Operation requires an Interactive Windows Station" Can anyone help ?
February 17th 08 07:34 PM
by Snacko Go to last post
6 134
Microsoft Wireless Laser 8000 Bluetooth Mouse by amoney3
For some reason, though this didn't happen on the very first day I used the mouse, the light on top keeps alternating from Green to Red even though the mouse is connected to my laptop and works a 100% the way it should. Why is that? From what I heard, the indication that I'm getting signals "discovery mode", but it is already paired with a device so why does this persist? Does anyone know how to...
June 11th 08 10:16 AM
by Bender Go to last post
2 183
New Windows Vista website by [email protected]
Have you guys seen this website? The URL is http://www.windows-vista-update.com It's the most comprehensive Windows Vista website. Windows Vista Update at Windows-Vista-Update.com is the premier Microsoft windows Vista information portal. On this site, you can find news, information, tips, new features and updates
February 14th 07 05:17 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 198
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL by Amity Waisel
I have an ASUS P5RD1-VM motherboard and each time I restart my computer or insert a disk to my PC, I get an error "blue screen of death", with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. The driver ASUS supplies isn't for Windows Vista (I have Windows Vista Home Premium). This problem (or a similar one) occured on this computer with WinXP, so I installed Windows Vista to fix it, but now the problem...
May 27th 08 01:10 PM
by ztipkorb Go to last post
2 143
Windows Vista And Areca 1230 RAID Controller by Amit.
I have been trying o install Windows Vista on my machine and havent been successful thus far. The following are my machine specs. ASUS P5W DH MotherBoard (Intel 975X) Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz (overclocked to 3.06GHz) 2GB Crossair 8500 DDR2-1066 Areca ARC-1230 Raid Controller (12 port with 12 HDDs connected C Drive (4 x 74GB WD Raptors) Raid 0 D Drive (8 x 500GB Seagate 7200.10) Raid 5 ATI...
November 3rd 06 01:43 PM
by Amit. Go to last post
0 129
Documents and settings access? by Amir Facade
When I try to access Documents and Settings folder in windows explorer it pops up a warning that states that access is denied. It also won't allow me to change permissions. What can I do to access this folder in Explorer? TIA Amir
May 28th 07 03:42 AM
by Amir Facade Go to last post

From The