What is the Best file system for a 4Gb USB flash disk? by Amin
i have a 4Gb USB Flash disk that originally formated with FAT file system, but windows recommended to format it with FAT32. my Question is that FAT file system is FASTER than FAT32 for USB flash disks? Thanks...
January 12th 08 02:35 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 135
GHD Purple Hair Straightener Gift Set by Amily
Hairstyling products Styling products aside from shampoo and conditioner are many and varied. Leave-in conditioner, conditioning treatments, mousse, gels, lotions, waxes, creams, serums, oils, and sprays are used to change the texture or shape of the hair, or to hold it in place in a certain style. Applied properly, most styling products will not damage the hair apart from drying it out; most...
July 27th 10 06:08 AM
by Amily Go to last post
0 557
Vista ultimate and bluetooth by AMGS
I am using a Sony Vaio notebook with a Toshiba bluetooth adapter. Since I upgraded to Vista ultimate (from vista business), the bluetooth adapter hasn't been recognised by the system. I have tried downloading the Toshiba stack, but get a message saying I need a licence. Sony have referred me to Microsoft. Does anyone know how to solve this one? Thanks in advance
October 27th 07 10:00 PM
by AMGS Go to last post
0 101
Is my processor not enought powerfull? by Americo
Hi I have a processor intel p4 3,00 Ghz modell intel(r) 945 Express and I got an 2,2 as score in windows vista home basic. Can this be true? i have seen other computer with slower processors with the same Vista version and they get a higher score. And because of that I can't run Aero. What is wrogn with my processor?
December 24th 07 07:25 PM
by John S Go to last post
3 116
Nvidia Radeon 9550 causing crashes by amejr999
I just installed an ATI Radeon 9550 256MB card yesterday, replacing a Nvidia GeForce FX5200 AGP card that worked fine. I'm running a Vista Home Premium machine with an Athlon XP 3200+ CPU and 1GB of RAM. The system crashes soon after boot. If Aero is enabled in Vista, it only takes a minute or two to crash. If Aero is disabled, it usually crashes after about 20 minutes. The crashes take a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 2nd 07 10:09 PM
by freddy Go to last post
20 419
Hard drive replacement/backup by amejr999
Hi folks- This is going to be nice and long. I'm having a nasty issue with my machine at the moment. If anyone can tell me where I went wrong, This is a Lenovo Thinkpad T61 running Vista Business SP1. A few weeks ago I noticed that my hard drive was failing a SMART test, so Lenovo replaced it under warranty. I tried to back up my data using Nero 7's BackItUp version 2 by creating a...
May 6th 08 06:27 AM
by amejr999 Go to last post
0 144
Mouse-left click doen't work... by AMDkid
After I log into Windows (Vista Ultimate 64-bit), my mouse moves, (Right handed) right click works, but the left click doesn't respond to commands. Same problem when using another mouse. After 10 years of geeking, this one has me really confused. Note if I reboot it's 50-50 chance it'll work, but I wouldn't bet that after the next boot it will. Any suggestions? Mouse: Creative Fatality Pro...
December 15th 08 04:47 AM
by R. C. White Go to last post
1 264
Vista and Shared Video Memory on Dedicated video card by amdchiptrooper
All, I have a machine running a didicated Nvida Geforce 7600 GT 256 Megs of ram. My Machine is running 2 gigs of ram. In Vista in the about section it shows I have Total availabe graphics memory 751MB; Dedicated graphics Memory 256 MB; 495MB Shared system memory. How on earth can I disable the shared system memory? thanks, Amdchiptrooper
May 24th 08 10:22 PM
by djdouble Go to last post
1 123
code 12 with geforce 6600 GT added to HP Compaq dc7600 cmt by Ambroz
1.Configuration: HP Compaq dc7600 cmt desktop with onboard graphics Intel card. Added Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT PCI Express card. 2. Configuration worked perfectly on Windows XP Pro 3. Code 12 error for Geforce 6600 graphic card under Windows Vista Bussiness Did anyone find a solution yet?
February 17th 08 11:18 AM
by Ambroz Go to last post
0 137
How to switch off my inbuilt microphone by Amber Patel
I keep hearing buzzzz sound whenever i use headphone even if i mute the speakers. Can anybody please tell me how to switch off my inbuilt microphone.
October 19th 07 01:40 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 115
sony dvd rw dw-u14a by Amazaun
Same problem here. So those of us that have Sony dvd drives should just buy new ones? I don't think so. If anybody esle has a solution please let me know. "John Boy" wrote: Well, there is no separate driver for it. It is a standard IDE optical drive. If it doesn't work, then maybe it's time to buy a replacement.
October 8th 06 06:27 PM
by Amazaun Go to last post
0 156
Screen Shot of Vista Monitor Problem by Amazaun
I installed RC1 last weekend, ended up loosing everything and starting over. I'm gonna give RC2 a shot. Biggest problem is that when the setup was loading, the display was skewed and it flashed like a slowish strobe light. It was impossible to read to see what kind of info it wanted. My monitor is an Envision LCD EN9110. Video card is Nvidia GeForce FX 5200. Obviously I couldn't...
October 14th 06 11:51 PM
by Amazaun Go to last post
2 138
PC has started turning itself on! by Amareet
hi there, Anyone any ideas as to why this could be? i recently upgraded the memory and had to reset the bios but it was running fine for about a week and now all of a sudden over the past few days ive come in and my pc is on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
January 31st 08 07:00 PM
by ochibochi Go to last post
7 165
driver for scanner by amanisti
hey guys, i have canoscan lide 80, but i can't find the driver for my vista x64. in canon website, i just found the driver for vista 32 bit only if one of you have it or know where to download it, please tell me:cry: -- amanisti
July 19th 07 04:45 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 123
HP Photosmart 4200 won't scan... by AmandaT
I have an HP Photosmart 4200 printer that will print, but will not scan. When I press the 'scan' button, the LCD screen gives an error message stating that the USB is not connected. Given that the printer prints things just fine, this makes no sense to me. I received my computer as a gift this past Christmas with Vista Home already installed, and do not know if I have the 64-bit or 32-bit...
January 22nd 08 04:33 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
3 132
mouse problems by Amanda Baker
I have a gateway laptop with windows vista and I have been having problems with it ever since I got it about a month ago. When I am doing something on my computer and have my cursor sitting somewhere in the middle of a paper or sitting on the taskbar it will click where it is sitting and then if I am typing a document and I don't notice that it clicked there I have to go through and delete...
June 27th 08 03:01 PM
by victor Go to last post
1 171
Keyboard skipping letters by Amanda
Father in law's keyboard was skipping letters. (says when they are typing along, hunt & peck, then look up at the screen, letters are missing.) His is a new e-machine, the keyboard came new with it. Windows Vista Premium. He bought a new keyboard, (more ergonomic, no because of the problem) and says the new keyboard also skips. Are there actually drivers and updates & things for keyboards? What...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 9th 09 05:28 PM
by k0rc Go to last post
15 543
removing usb flash drive by Amanda
I tend to use a USB flash drive like a floppy disk....copy files to it, take it out, put it back in......copy files back on to the computer...... My son says I should not take the drive out of the USB slot just by pullling it out; rather I should first click on the "safely remove hardware" icon in the tray, & let windows tell me when I can pull it out. Is this necessary? I had not heard this...
March 4th 08 02:07 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
1 159
Internet problem, Vista was RIGHT!! by Amanda
So it's easy to gripe and complain about Vista irritations, isn't it? But I have to admit Vista was right, and saved me from a problem: I had just upgraded my AVG antivirus to a new version, and lost internet connection. The network icon in rhe tray had a red X and I couldn't connect. I assumed I had messed something up in the AVG intallation, so I tried all the things needed to roll back to...
June 28th 08 09:25 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
2 214
cd rom drive disappears & reappears by Amanda
I've seen other posts about missing CD rom drives, but I think my problem may be different? I have Windows Vista basic, on an eMachines PC. I have a DVD rom drive AND a CD rom drove, both recording drives. Often when I go to access the CDrom drive, it is missing in My Computer. It is ALSO missing completely in Device manager. It doesn't seem to matter if there is a CD in the drive at the time...
March 31st 07 12:42 PM
by Amanda Go to last post

From The