BUG: HP printer driver is reinstalled when PC returns from hiberna by BillD
HP printer driver is reinstalled every time my PC returns from hibernation. Is it a Vista's bug or an HP driver's bug?
September 9th 08 11:01 AM
by pguroo Go to last post
1 218
Where are GlobeSpan Virata ADSL USB drivers for Vista? by BillD
Where are GlobeSpan Virata ADSL USB drivers for Vista?
January 6th 07 09:12 PM
by Theo Go to last post
3 189
Nvidia Forceware 97.46 disables Vista's Hibernate function!!! by BillD
I've installed the latest Nvidia Forceware 97.46 on Vista RTM and hibernate function has been disabled in Vista.
March 18th 07 04:39 PM
by Dochere195 Go to last post
8 183
Vista Software for the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector RELEASED! by BillD
Vista Software for the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector RELEASED! http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/onlineUSBDownload.jsp
October 29th 07 08:05 AM
by BillD Go to last post
0 172
Ipaq Hx4700 and vista/outlook2007/mobile device centre by billd2439
Reading all these posts,there's some comfort in not being the only one with problems.I have vista ultimate,office 2007 and although the connection is there and it tells me that the sync is in progress it does'nt actually do anything.Anybody come up with the answer yet. PS its running on wm2005
May 26th 07 11:39 PM
by Insp Gadget Go to last post
1 140
Hauppauge HVR-1600 NTSC/ATSC and 64 bit Vista Media Center by billfern
I have it all set up and working fine, but want to plug in composite yellow connector to the TV Hauppauge card through a S-Video plug converter and watch my little X-10 camera. I was able to do this on an old Hauppauge Modlel 40201 using XP and Win TV2000. Worked great. Could use the Hauppauge Win TV program to watch my camera. I can't get the set up in Vista on media center to recognize...
December 19th 08 05:14 AM
by johnK Go to last post
4 216
Can't install HP software even as admin by BillinMV
I have Vista Home Premium installed and have an HP2820 AIO network connected. The printer works fine but I want to install scanner software from the HP installation disk. Vista won't let the install happen: Message is "This software cannot be installed using 'Run as...'. Solution is to logon as administrator and run again. I have admin on my user, I have added an ADMIN user, I have turned on...
March 4th 08 11:48 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
6 172
Miscrosoft Keyboard "F Lock" by BillK62
I frequently use the functions keys, but my MS keyboard now comes with a silly "F-Lock" key. (1) I'd like for this to always be on, and for it to boot up with the "F-Lock" enabled. Is there a way to do this? (2) The "F-Lock" key appears to be anything but a "Lock". When I switch to a new program, the "F Lock" appears to become "unlocked". (And sometimes once I use a function key, it also...
June 22nd 07 02:50 AM
by =\(8\) Go to last post
5 249
Samsung sh-s182 DVD driver error by Billkalbo
I have been running my vista system with no problem for 6 months and then I 2 days ago, the DVD was not there. During boot, it finds the drive, will boot off the DVD but once Vista is running, there is no DVD. Checking the device manager, under DVD, there is an error: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Click 'Check for...
November 26th 08 05:29 PM
by Rojo Habe[_3_] Go to last post
2 305
Voice Mail Recommendations, please by BillP
I have been using CallSoft Pro for years as my voice mail application, but it is no longer supported. I am looking for a voice modem/software solution for one line that supports multiple mail boxes and distinctive ringing as well as fax. TIA BillP
February 19th 07 04:09 PM
by BillP Go to last post
0 198
HP Pavillion Dv2535ea web Cam by Billt
I have recently had an upgrade in speed and system check for my Hp dv2535ea which was originally XP and then upgraded to Vista some 12 months ago. Now when I try to run up my system MY WEB CAM is not recognised. Also the driver is showing 2006 now when I try to see if upgrades available it say my Driver is the latest version. Is this correct or What should I be doing to stop this problem?
November 13th 08 02:13 AM
by Carey Frisch [MVP] Go to last post
1 318
Synchronizing an AXIM 5 by BillWilson
After downloading Mobile 6.1 and getting all the drivers updated, when I attempt to check a box for sychronizing, the box will not check. Holding the mouse over the box the Message "Outlook not Installed" appears. Any knowledge on how to correct?
April 27th 08 05:55 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 128
photosmart 8450 by Billy
any news of updated drivers for my older printer? Billy
February 10th 07 09:48 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
8 274
Won't read my duo card!? by Billy
I installed Vista Home Preium on my HP notebook dv5094ea. Everything is great and there has been no issue until I put my duo card (pro-duo in its adaptor) into the card slot. Nothing happened. I updated the flash bios from the HP website and this has at least got the card recognised. Now its sayinhg to update quick play, I can't find this anywhere. I am also not convinced that thsi will...
February 10th 07 05:48 PM
by Billy Go to last post
0 192
dvd does not play in media player by Billy
My HP9288ea is going fine, however, when I tried to play a DVD it doesn't work, just a black screen. It works in VLC player, not in media centre? Any advice? Billy Intel Core duo 1.8 Nvidea 7600 Go geforce
February 10th 07 09:04 PM
by Billy Go to last post
0 163
new nVidea forceware from 3d guru sitre by Billy
I downlaoded the 32 bit windows vista nvidea forceware drivers from 3d guru website, When I try to insall it keps telling me that 'it recognises that this is not a windows vista OS' of course it is home premium,,,,any suggestions, should I be trying to nuse these new drviers realesed yesterday when I have intel core duo and geforece go 7600 on my hp laptop\/ ### Thanks Billy
February 17th 07 01:31 AM
by Ken Go to last post
9 210
NIC Drivers, Please !! by Billy Bob
I have a 3com 10 ethernet card and a netgear card. Niether will work with RC1. I'm stuck offline! Any hope? thx bob
September 25th 06 09:01 PM
by Billy Bob Go to last post
4 141
MCE Remote stopped working on Windows Vista Ultimate RTM by Billy Reynolds
As the subject suggests, I have installed my complimentary copy of Ultimate for being an active beta tester, I have a MCE remote set that I used on XP MCE and at first it worked great with the Media Center Edition in Vista. Then it suddenly stopped working, I can't find it in the system hardware list to try to remedy this. I have a sneaking suspicion Microsoft have deliberately disabled the...
December 9th 06 03:48 PM
by Gerry Go to last post
1 201
dvd burner by billyboy
My DVD drive is not working. The last thing I was able to install was a Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000, which works fine. When I go to device manager it shows that the burner is there and when I try to install updates it tells me that I have the most current drivers for it, but when I click on my computer it only shows my a:drive(floppy) under devices with removable storage. No sign of my dvd...
September 12th 07 06:18 AM
by billyboy Go to last post
7 114
keyboard by billyboy
when i turn my pc on now, since instaling vista ultimate upgrade, my keyboard wont work. Its drivin me crazy using the onscreen keyboard.
August 27th 07 02:12 PM
by billyboy Go to last post

From The