  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
bluetooth error - Communications port unavailable by RKB
I am using Vista Ultimate on a Dell Laptop with a bluetooth 355 adapter installed. The software and drivers seem to see it, but when I start Motorola Phone Tools, I get the error: 'Communications port unavailable'. I have the 'Standard Serial over Bluetooth Link' installed and it chose COM5 automatically. I have tried changing the com port, but that does not take care of the issue. Has...
December 5th 07 01:20 AM
by RKB Go to last post
0 127
Bluetooth from notebook disconnects from my headset when ... by augustus_meyer
.... I close the window, which I left open after clicking on the blue/white Bluetooth icon in the system tray AND I enabling my headset. Or, in other words: I use the headset for IP-phone on my notebook, together with X-Lite. So to use my headset I have to click on the blue-white Bluetooth icon in the system tray, go to "Audio", where I see my device (only one) and connect to it. This works,...
March 13th 08 12:10 AM
by augustus_meyer Go to last post
0 145
Bluetooth GPS works only one time by Karsten
Hi all, I am using an Asus GPS-BT100 with Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007 on Windows Vista on my HP Tablet PC. The PC has buildin bluetooth capablilities. If I add the device in the "bluetooth devices", S&T can connect to it and displays my current location. If I close S&T and later reopen it, S&T can not connect to the device anymore. Although "Bluetooth devices" window says that it is...
August 18th 07 11:50 PM
by Karsten Go to last post
3 110
Bluetooth has stopped working! by Simon[_6_]
I've started to get some problems with bluetooth on my Dell Vostro laptop (running Vista Home Premium). Up until about 3 weeks ago my bluetooth mouse was working fine and I was able to connect to my phone via bluetooth. One day, the mouse stopped working and I wasn't able to reconnect through all the normal procedures. I initially thought it might be the mouse, so I got hold of another bluetooth...
September 25th 09 12:14 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
1 220
Bluetooth Headphone disconnects by Abe
Hi there, I am using two different bluetooth headsets to connect to my computer. They pair and connect just fine and even work with Skype. The problem is Vista (business) disconnects the headset about every 30-60 seconds. Does anyone have any ideas of how to keep the connection stable? thanks!
September 11th 08 04:19 PM
by Abe Go to last post
2 189
Bluetooth Headphones problem with Vista by crissy14
A while ago i've bought 2 wireless headphones (Teac HP-4BT) and i tried to used them with a bluetooth usb adaptor. They work fine except one thing. The sound from the left speaker is played in the right one and what should be played in the right speaker is played in the left one. I used both headphones, 2 different USB adaptors (MSI and Logilink), 2 different sound cards (the onboard one and...
February 28th 08 04:13 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 175
Bluetooth Headphones Setup by Orias
Hi all, Having some trouble getting my new Bluetooth headphones to work on my Vista (Home Premium 32-bit) Laptop. The headphones are the Sony DR-BT21G and I am trying to use them on my Dell XPS M1710 laptop. The laptop doesn't have built-in Bluetooth, but I have a dongle that seems to work ok. I have tried the headphones on my Brother's VAIO running XP and internal bluetooth. They connected...
December 23rd 07 12:33 AM
by Orias Go to last post
0 108
Bluetooth Headset by thebestanswerer
Hi. I have a Jabra Bluetooth Headset model BT160 and I wood like to know if I can connect it with my pc. I have Windows Vista Ultimate. Thanks. Bye.
January 2nd 08 06:31 PM
by David B.[_4_] Go to last post
4 146
Bluetooth Headset and Audio Gateway by RIckP
I have installed my Motorola H700 Bluetooth Headset using the Bluetooth wizard. When I turn on the headset, it shows the device being recognised and then says it is connecting the headset to the "Audio Gateway" service on this computer. If I look in the Device Manager under sounds, I can not find the Bluetooth Headset. When I do a search on Audio Gateway I get no results. What is the...
September 19th 07 08:10 PM
by jonathan perreault Go to last post
8 142
Bluetooth headset and Broadcom drivers by Patrick
I recently installed Vista Ultimate x64 and connected my Zonet Bluetooth USB dongle. Windows detected the dongle as a BCM2035 Bluetooth radio. I could pair my Blueant X3 headset but Windows would then ask me to install the driver disk, which of course I didn't have. Later I found out that you need the drivers installed to get the correct Bluetooth profiles installed. I found the Broadcom...
April 22nd 08 10:34 PM
by RutgerB Go to last post
5 193
bluetooth headset audio not as reliable under Vista SP1 by Karl the Pagan
I use a Jabra BT125 both for my phone and for day-to-day audio so that I can listen to internet radio programs and youtube etc without disturbing my office mates. Under my fist Vista install this worked great on my Sager NP9262 (BT is Cambridge Silicon Radio / Microsoft driver) much better than my previous Dell. Specifically it reconnected when I turn my headset on/off and did not require...
July 14th 08 11:11 PM
by Karl the Pagan[_2_] Go to last post
1 153
bluetooth headset blueline B200 by hubertsvk
i have problem with blueline B200 a installed it but when i can connet it i got error "BtwApplExt .... The parrameter is incorrect"
May 2nd 08 08:59 PM
by hubertsvk Go to last post
0 192
Bluetooth headset help by Garethm1976
Hi there, I have just recieved a pair of i-tech blueband headphones http://www.itechdynamic.com/en/products_spec.asp?cid=3&pid=03030 i have been trying to connect these to my hp notebook dv2166eu http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=3263216&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&softwareitem=ob-51890-1&os=2093&lang=en The notebook connects to them fine and pairs with it ok, when I click web
September 3rd 07 11:46 AM
by Garethm1976 Go to last post
2 155
Bluetooth Headset Profile in Vista? by Poltergeek
I would really like to know if anyone has successfully set up a bluetooth headset in Vista Enterprise. I have searched seemingly everywhere, and have not found an answer. Can anyone provide some insight as to why Microsoft removed support for this from the Beta's to the RTM, and is there a way to provide this functionality. I have found numerous people asking this question, and no...
December 20th 06 02:25 AM
by hbeardave Go to last post
2 175
bluetooth headset working good but microphone isn't by Bajwa
I have bluetooth headset of NIKKAI model # BES005 from maplin electronics. I have successfully paired it with my laptop and I can hear sounds but there is problem with its mic. Though it is properly installed and showing message that bluetooth microphone is working. But infect it is not working. I have checked this bluetooth headset with Windows Xp on my other laptop and it works fine, I...
March 20th 07 06:23 PM
by Bajwa Go to last post
2 121
Bluetooth Headsets and Vista voice recognition or Dragon by Nigel colbert
i am using an aliph jawbone with vista voice recognition and am getting poor results. Are there recommended bluetooth headsets for vista voice recogntion? Also I have tried with using Dragon v9 same headset and with the tablets built in bluetooth, again less good results than my old XP tablet + DNS9 and an external bluetooth adaptor. Are there better combo's of adapter and headset, info on...
June 26th 08 11:20 AM
by Nigel colbert Go to last post
0 218
Bluetooth Help by SilentThunder47
Ok so I supposedly have a bluetooth adapter built into my computer, because on my wireless card switch it also has a bluetooth symbol next to it, and also theres a FN option on my keyboard. I am running a Lenovo Y410 with vista 32bit, also i found a bluetooth driver but it is disabled. Ive searched the internet but i cant find any help on this issue. Thanks for help -- SilentThunder47
June 16th 09 03:55 AM
by nomore Go to last post
3 522
Bluetooth Help by Greg677
i have installed a bluetooth USB adaptor and i use a application and it works fine but if i try and serch for the device with vista it says that i havent plugged my bluetooth in or my phone is nt allowing the connection but i have followerd every instruction and it still doesnt work why?
October 17th 06 09:46 PM
by Greg677 Go to last post
0 145
Bluetooth HID Device Driver Help! by Bleh7777
I accidentally checked the delete driver button when removing a Bluetooth HID Device. Is there any way I can get this OS installed driver back?
February 23rd 08 03:53 AM
by Bleh7777 Go to last post
1 103
Bluetooth icon in system tray by Bobt_1
I somehow deleted the Bluetooth icon in my system tray and can't seem to get it back. I've tried some of the usual stuff like "unhide" and the like, but just can't seem to find it again. How do I restore it?
June 7th 08 07:30 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post

From The