  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Intel Pro Wireless 2100 driver by GMNelson
Anyone know where I can find a Vista driver for my Dell's Intel Pro 2100 Wireless Adapter? Dell does not have one and I couldn't find one on Intel's site, either.
November 7th 06 09:32 PM
by Dean-Dean Go to last post
9 214
Installing a 32b driver on Vista x64 : possible ? by Plexxus
Hello, The USB ADSL modem Sagem Fast-800 has only 32b driver My RC2 Vista (x64) always reject the installation :( Is there a solution to install this 32b driver ? TIA
November 8th 06 05:37 PM
by Plexxus Go to last post
5 168
my cd drıver doesnt read automatıcally discs by NIMUNUS
pls anyone knows answer for this cause pls pls help me thanks
November 8th 06 07:32 PM
by Theo Go to last post
4 192
Vista Capable? by Edwin E. Smith
Hi everyone. I purchased an HP/Compaq Presario with an AMD Turion 64 bit processor. I have installed the RC2 beta 64 bit on it and everythging seems to work except the sound and modem. Does anyone know if the RTM coming in January will support this or will use folks with supposedly "Vista Capable" hardware be stuck waiting for HP to get their act together? SO far there is no NEW news on the...
November 10th 06 04:25 PM
by JdeeHere Go to last post
6 138
Problems with a Linksys wireless card on a desktop computer. by PuzzledInSeattle
I have a HP Pavillion desktop which has done just fine with XP. My kids access my home wireless network and the Internet using a Linksys wireless G adapter. Before upgrading to Vista the compatability wizard warned that I would need to update the driver through the Windows update process after the upgrade. The upgrade went fine and all the hardware is working except the adapter. I am able to...
November 10th 06 06:17 PM
by Chris Go to last post
3 278
Incompatibility regarding Realtek HD by edrd
Hi everibody. After the instalation of the driver, 1.48, I received a message saying " This program has known compatibility issues". The program is Realtek HD Audio Sound Effect Manager". Is there any away to solve this or the only solution is to choose" Don't this message again"? Thank you in advance. Eduardo
November 10th 06 11:48 AM
by edrd Go to last post
4 92
USB sound card - Tascam US 428 by Daz Bad
Appologies for posting again, posted in wrong group first. Unfortunatelly, tascam do not provide drivers for Windows Vista, but it works perfect on Win XP. By using the compatability wizard and install the drivers under Windows XP settings, the USB device is recognised and is listed in Device Properties under Sound, Video and Game Controllers and shows as This Device is working correctly. ...
November 9th 06 01:52 PM
by Theo Go to last post
1 105
Abnormal Program Termination by edrd
Hi. After the instalation of the latest HD audio driver from Realtek, 1.48, on a Asus Z96J, I got an "Abnormal Program Termination" message concerning RTHDCPL.EXE. The OS a Vista Enterprise. Can somebody help me? Thanks
November 9th 06 05:26 PM
by edrd Go to last post
0 104
external harddrive problem by thebeeman
I have a 300GB Maxtor PATA133 HDD plugged into a Bytec external enclosure. When its plusgged into my usb 2.0 port on my comp. windows reads the HDD as 2048GB...now i know i don't have a 2TB harddrive....The odd thing is that when plugged into a IDE cable internally it works just fine. Is there any config. I need to do to make windows recognize the right hdd size? Any help would be greatly...
November 10th 06 07:42 AM
by Tom Ferguson Go to last post
3 109
Burning ISO's from within Vista ? by chrisgruntled
I have saved many of my CD's on my hard drive as ISO images on my computer. I have yet to find out how to burn them onto cd correctly so they work. I have tryed using the "Burn" option on top of windows explorer and only treats the ISO as a file and make the CD pretty much unusable. I have tried using Roxio EZ CD creator 9. and also Nero 7 . and cd's become unreadable..I know there's Nothing...
November 8th 06 09:11 PM
by Hurricane Andrew Go to last post
6 155
Nvida Quadro NVS120M Card by Bachrach, Daniel A
I have a Dell D820 laptop with a Nvidia Quadro NVS 120M card in it. Under RC1 Nvidia released drivers for the card but I still couldn't get two monitors to fuction all the time. It was hit or miss. Under RC2 Nvidia hasn't released drivers that will work with this card so I'm using the MS drivers. However, I still can't get both monitors to show the display. The system sees the card, the...
November 7th 06 08:36 PM
by Rodrigo Canas, MCP Go to last post
1 141
Connecting iPod by Tim
Every time I connect my iPod to my computer running Vista RC2, I get a Microsoft popup that says: "Do you want to scan and fix MY IPOD? There might be a problem with some files on this device or disc. This can happen if you remove the device or disc before all files have been written to it." If I choose to scan and fix, it never finds any problems to fix. Anyone
November 7th 06 01:43 PM
by Clark Go to last post
1 147
Soundround 7.1 by aqm_0
Hi, i've a creative Audigy ZS sound card and creative P7800 7.1 speaker system in Windows vista RC1, but it's not working good, that is, with all (7) the speakers, it's only working left and right on front speakers. Why? What can I do for the rest of speakers works Correctly? I have tried to solve the problem but I do not obtain how to do it. Please, if someone can help me I am grateful for...
November 7th 06 10:05 PM
by aqm_0 Go to last post
1 129
NVidia GeForce 7300GS and RC2 Dual display - very odd by Stuart
With the above card connected to a 17" 1280x1024 panel on the digital out, and a 32" 1360x768 LCD TV on the DVI output. This set-up worked correctly with RC1, with RC2 the 322 analog TV is the first display (identifies as #1) and the digital 17" panel is #2. I can change the primary display OK, but the display modes are all mucked up! Both displays show up in device manager as Generic PnP...
November 7th 06 12:38 PM
by Stuart Go to last post
1 127
Media Center.... amazing... by southpaw
I had been waiting for the RTM of Vista to finally mover over since I had a PVR-150 from Happauge... On a whim I booted to RC2 and ran the Windows Media wizard... I am watching TV, have a wonderful console, etc... kudos microsoft... big time
November 10th 06 02:08 PM
by DCR Go to last post
3 117
Motorola WU830G Driver by jm4jc4ever
I have the Motorola WU830G USB WAN Adapter, and have downloaded the newest drivers from Motorola, but it still won't work with Windows Vista, the application will install, but not the driver. When I try to install the driver I get a message that says that Windows Vista cannot find drivers for it. Can I get a version of the drivers that will work?
November 7th 06 11:54 AM
by Theo Go to last post
1 177
DVD DEVICE MISSING by RAFA.PT
HELLO ALL I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE I HAD INSTALLING AND SOLVING THE USUAL PROBLEMS I HAD WITH THIS NEW VISTA.OK HERE WE GO THE FIRST AND MAJOR PROBLEM WAS......THE DAM DVD DRIVE...I INSTALLED THE VISTA RC1 DIRECTLY FROM WIN XP EVERITHING WENT OK TILL THE END....BUT....WEN I TRIED TO PUT A CD IN MY DVD PLAYER ....NOTHING ,THERE WAS NO DVD PLAYER LISTED IN MY COMP FOLDER AND EVEN IN...
November 8th 06 09:49 PM
by Dave B. Go to last post
3 115
Installed New Realtek driver on RC1 - Awesome sound by black clouds
If you have any of the following Chips: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC260, ALC262, ALC268 from Realtek - get the new driver (Driver Package R1.48 Vista driver Version: 5.10.0.5317) they just posted to their site a few hours ago. I'm running RC1 build 5600 on my notebook with the ALC880 sound card from Realtek and I just did a smooth installation of...
November 9th 06 05:57 PM
by black clouds Go to last post
2 116
Vista RAID-5 doesn't recognize WinXP Raid-5? by Torben Gundtofte-Bruun
Hi all! I'm using a software RAID-5 hack in WinXP as described by Tom's Hardware(1), but when I boot in Vista, this RAID array is just "failed". The XP hack is RAID-5 such as it also exists in Windows Server and Windows NT. Are XP & Vista RAID really incompatible? Naturally I don't want to "just try it" at the risk of essentially formatting my 950GB array. (1):
November 7th 06 08:37 PM
by Torben Gundtofte-Bruun Go to last post
4 177
Wireless Card cannot start (Code 10) by Ryobi
I am using Vista RC1 and having the most annoying problem with my wireless adapter. My PC connects to my wireless network via a Netgear WG311v3 PCI Adapter. The adapter has been updated with the latest Netgear firmware. Vista insists on installing the Marvell Livertas drivers for my card, and refuses to install the Netgear drivers, stating the "File could not be found" when installing the...
November 10th 06 12:33 PM
by Ryobi Go to last post

From The