Display Error message (Vsita Not Stable) by WarOfGenesis
whats up guys, i just had to replace my other grahpics card with a ATI X1600 - 256mb, but every i run a dvd or 3d application (mostly games) my pc reboots then i always get this error message. STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER STOP: 0x100000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M
December 25th 06 09:10 PM
by Theo Go to last post
1 274
Vsita not stable with graphics card by WarOfGenesis
whats up guys, i just had to replace my other grahpics card with a ATI X1600 - 256mb, but every i run a dvd or 3d application (mostly games) my pc reboots then i always get this error message. STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER STOP: 0x100000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M
January 1st 07 01:50 AM
by Chris Go to last post
2 168
DISPLAY ERROR - LINES (ATI RADEON X1600) by WarOfGenesis
Im Running windows vista ultimate, before hand it was fine and still but its my bloody grahpics card, i keep on getting lines across my screen. this comes up when i run some applications or viewing some pictures from my camera? i've tried updating my drivers, directx 10 and also ati Catalyst has been updated. can any one help?? -- 壮大なマスター
June 9th 08 02:05 AM
by Tony[_9_] Go to last post
5 164
Kworld Video Magician - need help installing by WarpedOne
I had contacted Kworld with just this question and here's their answer: Yes, unfortunately to use Tv Tuners with Media Center, they need to be mpeg hardware encoders. This tv tuner is mpeg software encoder and the only way to watch TV is to use the program it comes with. -- WarpedOne
October 2nd 07 02:13 AM
by WarpedOne Go to last post
0 133
media center and airlink101 tv card by warpsix
I was able to get the airlink101 atvpci883 tv capture card to work with vista but the tuner will not work. I get video and audio from the composite connections . But media center still will not allow me access to those connections, message being no tv tuner found. I am able to use the pvr150 software to access the video capture and watch and record. By the way areo glass feature with the tv...
September 16th 06 03:26 AM
by warpsix Go to last post
0 188
Vista Sleep Mode and Fans by warpspeed
Hi, I noticed this discussion being posted in several places online however there hasn't been a solution. I own a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate. When my PC goes into sleep mode and I wake it back up it seems either the CPU fan or the GFX fan is running at a higher speed. I know this becasue I can hear the difference. I would imagine that eventually the fan would slow down however it...
January 4th 08 06:59 PM
by warpspeed Go to last post
0 91
RC1 Review (almost 2 weeks later) by Warren
Using a Compaq Presario V4240US... 1. Somewhat funny but trying to make a copy of the RC1 DVD I had burned almost two weeks ago was a hassle! DVD Copy just wasn't having it! I downloaded the ISO and only made one copy, the ISO got lost when I did a clean install and since the liscense is for 10 computers I am subjecting a friends computer to the Beta also... so he gets his own DVD in case...
September 21st 06 03:49 PM
by Warren Go to last post
1 151
Constant VISTA lockups on Inspiron 9200 Laptop by Warren
The upgrade advisor says my pc is fine for update but even after two fresh installs of the downloaded vista home premium from circuit city. The machine randomly locks up I'll be working and the cursor will stop and not move and I have to hard reboot. I know it has to be hardware related or Vista realated as I have nothing else installed and it still locks up.
January 31st 07 04:59 PM
by Warren Go to last post
0 163
Vista installing with XP boot drive question by Warren
Ok, here goes. I have a new system AND hdd coming, with vista upgrade version. I think it's going to work like this.. install XP CD on new drive, activate, then install vista. Now, main question here is.. I want to use the XP hdd from this system as a secondary HDD, not a boot one, just a data one. I want to keep ALL files on that HDD, so I can pick and choose what to install later. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 3rd 07 07:44 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
12 268
DVD, CD Hard Drives Missing by Warwick
4 Days ago I downloaded an update for my Vista Ultimate. A day or so later I tried to use my cd writer and cd rom, neither worked. I checked with the microsoft site and found a patch to fix the latest download. I tried to run it and was given a "Log File Missing" so couldnot load the patch. When I go to device manager I get "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The...
November 22nd 07 12:42 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_2_] Go to last post
1 120
mobilink application error 280 by wasbeer
Hi there, need help using dell latitude d630 and i am havin trouble with my built in "3g" connection. keep getting error message - mobilink application error 280, when trying to connect using dell broadband connectivity utility, dowloaded newest driver from dell as well as vodacom. I am in South Africa. Still not working. Can someone please help to resolve this problem. Using Vista business 32...
September 11th 08 04:19 PM
by wasbeer Go to last post
0 186
mobilink application error 280 by wasbeer
Hi there, need help using dell latitude d630 and i am havin trouble with my built in "3g" connection. keep getting error message - mobilink application error 280, when trying to connect using dell broadband connectivity utility, dowloaded newest driver from dell as well as vodacom. I am in South Africa. Still not working. Can someone please help to resolve this problem. Using Vista business 32...
September 11th 08 04:37 PM
by wasbeer Go to last post
0 220
Driver error - application error by wasbeer
I Am getting and error code when trying to connect with Dell Mobile Broadband Uttility - Mobilink Application error 280. I have downloaded the latest Software and Driver From Dell as well as Vodacom and still have the problem. Using Dell Latitude D630 and Vista Business 32 Bit. Can Someone Please Help ME Resolve This Problem. With Thanks -- wasbeer
September 12th 08 12:48 PM
by wasbeer Go to last post
0 223
Nostromo Speedpad N50 working on Vista by waskol
I invite all Nostromo Speedpad N50 owners to come and my sourceforge project website. You will find there a free, Open source software that permits to use it on Windows Vista. This time, if it was not working, it was Belkin's fault ! -- waskol
December 12th 08 09:45 AM
by waskol[_2_] Go to last post
1 239
red circle with slash on cd player by was_one
i have a red circle with a slash in it on my cd/dvd player.It wont play any thing the device driver and hardware say it is working . i have deleted it and reinstalled it i have tried to go back several days to reboot my old versions no help or change. i am using vista software on an acer lap top. i have no parent control set up i have no locks that i know of set up. i have gone through vista...
May 26th 09 04:37 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
4 278
MPU 401 - Compatible MIDI Device (ASUS AN8-E) by WaVe
Windows Vista is not installing: ACPI\PNPB006\3&2411e6fe&0=MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device Anyone with the same problem or a solution?
June 29th 07 05:42 PM
by Mayham Spellings Go to last post
9 187
Netgear wg311T works ! by Waylander1970
Just installed one of these in my PC as a replacement for a Dlink DWG520 and it just keeps asking for me to install ethernet controller drivers. Tried the 32bit ones off Netgear site, but no good at all. Do yuo have to completely uninstall old drivers and not install any netgear software for it to work? -- Waylander1970
March 23rd 07 02:54 AM
by Art Go to last post
2 134
Are there any USB NIC's that are work with Vista x64? by Wayne Wastier
Neither D-Link or USR seem to want to support any flavor of x64 Windows. But, I really would love to lose the wire for my Windows Vista Ultimate x64 system. Thanks, Wayne
March 16th 07 12:27 PM
by Wayne Wastier Go to last post
0 128
Display driver stopped responding by Wayne Wastier
I have read that nVidia has the same problem as this, and I have an ATI card. The whole message reads, Display driver stopped responding and has recovered Display driver atikmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered. This happens about ever 15 to 30 seconds when I am watching Live TV in MCE. And the problem started about 2 driver builds ago. So, today I downloaded
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 11th 07 01:35 PM
by Denny Go to last post
24 309
Disable auto detect of multiple monitors? by WayneLiv
I have my Vista Business notebook connected to a KVM switch with a 20" LCD monitor attached. When I select the notebook on the KVM I have a dual screen display with the notebook display and the external LCD. Every time I select a differnt PC on the KVM, Vista on the notebook auto detects that the external display is gone and resets the display settings to a single display. Is there any way...
April 15th 07 03:54 AM
by WayneLiv Go to last post

From The