Protax DV7000 by Stickus
Hi, This may be a long shot but has anyone been able to get the above DV camera to work with Windows 7? I am informed that there is software available for Windows Vista but as yet not been able to download from the manufacturers website, am awaiting a username and password for this.
December 29th 09 08:28 AM
by Stickus Go to last post
0 215
Protax DV7000 by Stickus
Hi, This may be a long shot but has anyone been able to get the above DV camera to work with Windows 7? I am informed that there is software available for Windows Vista but as yet not been able to download from the manufacturers website, am awaiting a username and password for this.
December 29th 09 08:28 AM
by Stickus Go to last post
0 286
My window did not recognize my mouse,pleas by Quietzzz
I bought my new mouse last week (Verbatim, laser mouse for notebook). When i pluged to my notebook, it did not recognized with my window. I'm using window vista 64 sp2. I already installed a driver and reinstalled too, also try in another USB. That are stills can not make the window recognize my mouse. Please help me... Thx. -- Quietzzz
December 29th 09 10:09 AM
by JoHubb Go to last post
2 361
usb host controller error code 43 by mcp111
On my Windows 7 laptop at home, I'm getting usb host controller error code 43. My usb printer works and my usb flash drive works but my external 250gb usb drive does not work. Any ideas on how to fix this? BY the way why is there no newsgroup for Windows 7 at communities.microsoft.com???
December 29th 09 05:43 PM
by mcp111 Go to last post
0 249
Angry
Sound missing after RAM upgrade. by JMC05
Hi, i've searched around and couldn't seem to find any post similar so sorry if i'm repeating... i've just upgraded from 2x 1gig to 2x 2gig (totaling 4gig ram). everything seemed OK, booted correctly and vista (in system props) shows 4gig ram. however i appear to have lost my sound completely... the sound icon says No Audio Output Device is installed... checked device manager and theres no...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 30th 09 12:14 AM
by Michael Walraven[_3_] Go to last post
16 689
LCD on VGA flickering by Poutnik
Recently I have bought fresh new PHILIPS S-IPS LCD panel 240PW9 1920x1200 60 Hz. I have attached it to Intel GMA 3100 integrated graphics ( G33 chipset) through VGA/D-SUB(?) connector. I have realized the LCD is displaying over otherwise good image very broad bands, with pulsing brighness, verz unpleasant to eyes. Thez were quickly moving up with frequency of several hertz.
December 30th 09 12:33 PM
by Poutnik Go to last post
0 277
usb host controller error code 43 by mcp111
On my Windows 7 laptop at home, I'm getting usb host controller error code 43. My usb printer works and my usb flash drive works but my external 250gb usb drive does not work. Any ideas on how to fix this? BY the way why is there no newsgroup for Windows 7 at communities.microsoft.com???
December 31st 09 04:13 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
2 1,001
LCD on VGA flickering by Poutnik
Recently I have bought fresh new PHILIPS S-IPS LCD panel 240PW9 1920x1200 60 Hz. I have attached it to Intel GMA 3100 integrated graphics ( G33 chipset) through VGA/D-SUB(?) connector. I have realized the LCD is displaying over otherwise good image very broad bands, with pulsing brighness, verz unpleasant to eyes. Thez were quickly moving up with frequency of several hertz.
December 31st 09 06:20 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
2 409
Vista SP2 - USB keyboard and mouse disconnect after waking from sl by Jon H
After installing Vista SP2 both my Logitech EX 100 keyboard and mouse (which are connected via the same USB wireless reciever) will disconnect after the computer wakes from being asleep. They are connected during sleep and can be used to wake the computer, but once the logon screen is displayed they stop working. After several seconds the Windows hardware disconnection sound plays, and then...
December 31st 09 06:24 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
7 401
IPod Touch 32GB Manuals by JBrown
I would like to print out the Features Guide and the Users Guide for this IPod Touch. What are the correct ones to print? Thank you, Jim Brown
December 31st 09 06:36 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
2 330
teredo tunneling psuedo-interface code 10??? affecting my usb now i cant download music onto my ipod help!! by etfboy450
so i just got an ipod and when i pluged it in it said that and ipod was detected but could not be......( i forgot the rest) please unplug and try agian and it dosent work . so then i downloaded tune up utilities and it said i had 3 errors ,2 of wich really dont matter, but then i looked at the 3rd one and it said i had a code 10 on my teredo tunneling psuedo interface and it could not start....
December 31st 09 09:28 PM
by etfboy450 Go to last post
0 191
WD Passport USB device not recognized. by Intrepid5295
I own a WD Passport device that, once upon a time, worked on my Vista Home Premium desktop. Now, whenever I plug it into any USB port, Windows starts to search for a driver......which it cannot find because none is supposed to be required. I have sent multiple messages to Windows Support and receive all kinds of stuff telling me "how to install a USB device" and the like.......none of which...
January 1st 10 12:47 AM
by Intrepid5295 Go to last post
0 192
dfgfgh by delmar ramos
fgfdshdgj andreea wrote: driver vista 32 bit saa7134 07-Sep-09 You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.
January 1st 10 10:38 PM
by delmar ramos Go to last post
0 181
bluescreen by Oldvince
Does anybody have similar bluescreen problems like mine? I've followed the troubleshooting procedure but could not solve the prob. I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium. Fault bucket 0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 Thanks for any tips.
January 2nd 10 09:25 AM
by Oldvince Go to last post
0 143
Screen is dying after about 10 minutes by Guy
Hi, first, a rant. Could the number of discussion groups (1500!) be reduced to something less daunting for the casual non-techy user? I was overwhelmed by the number of groups and really don't know if I'm posting in the correct one. Rant over. OK here's my problem. I have a 2yo Advent 9150 laptop wth Vista HP. Last week everything was fine. This week, on boot-up, I started getting...
January 2nd 10 09:56 AM
by Guy Go to last post
0 161
bluescreen by Oldvince
Does anybody have similar bluescreen problems like mine? I've followed the troubleshooting procedure but could not solve the prob. I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium. Fault bucket 0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 Thanks for any tips.
January 2nd 10 11:05 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 258
Screen is dying after about 10 minutes by Guy
Hi, first, a rant. Could the number of discussion groups (1500!) be reduced to something less daunting for the casual non-techy user? I was overwhelmed by the number of groups and really don't know if I'm posting in the correct one. Rant over. OK here's my problem. I have a 2yo Advent 9150 laptop wth Vista HP. Last week everything was fine. This week, on boot-up, I started getting...
January 2nd 10 04:36 PM
by philo[_2_] Go to last post
4 302
Unable to format slave drive/vista by MGS9500
I have two 500gb WD drives, SATA. Vista recognized both, but will not allow a clean format of the slave as there is a windows driver in the HD from a previous install. Apparently, VISTA will not allow this recognized drive to be reformatted.. I have tried to do access it through a DOS prompt with the VISTA boot DVD, but when I request a format, it notes I must allow the drive to be removed...
January 3rd 10 12:56 AM
by renegerhardt Go to last post
6 217
DVI to mini displayport by Scott
I have a HP desktop pc with video output on DVI connector and would like to connect it to my iMac all-in-one pc that used as a monitor. The video in connector is mini displayport. Can someone advise me the possible solution to it. Thanks, Scott
January 3rd 10 06:41 AM
by Scott Go to last post
0 157
Installed Usable Memory by Paul Calcagno
I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium (SP2), with 2 GB of RAM, Firefox, CA Security Suite, MBAB, SuperAntiSpyware Professional, Cleaner and Spybot search and destroy on an Acer Aspire T180 desktop. All WU's are current and the machine is working just great. About 6 months ago I noticed a reduction in the amount of usable installed memory. I have 2048 MB of installed RAM in 3 slots (512 MB, 512...
January 3rd 10 03:54 PM
by Paul Calcagno Go to last post

From The