Gameport Microsoft wheel ? by Andy
Is there any way to make it work ? Is there any adapter for joystick that use standard gameport to USB ? Since i paid 200.00$ for that wheel and never broke.. i would expect from Microsoft that sold that wheel make it work in Vista..
September 18th 06 03:01 PM
by Andy Go to last post
0 131
MSFF Game port ? by Andy
Is there a way to install a Microsoft Wheel on standard game port on a P4p800 Asus board ? Is there any adapter to convert Standart game connector to USB ?
September 18th 06 02:56 PM
by Andy Go to last post
0 139
ASUS's Lack of Driver support for Vista! Need WI-FI drivers by Rene Beauchemin
I am trying Vista RC1 (Build 5600) on an Asus A8V Deluxe, using the Yukon Network card onboard. I have network connection but not every site works. For example, I can brouwse www.microsoft.com, but I cannot register Vista, and I cannot go on www.google.com, but I can go on www.yahoo.com. I am wondering if it one of the network card setting which should be changed or what. I am connected to...
September 18th 06 11:07 AM
by Rene Beauchemin Go to last post
0 155
SATA disks as Other Devices by Marco Dalli
I've and Abit NF7-S v2 with onboard SATA RAID controller Silicon Image 3112A. The controller is detected correctly with its XP drivers, but the 2 sata disks connected to it are seen as "Other Devices" and therefore not shown in Disk Management. The two disks are spare disks, not raid, NTFS and contain some data. I also tried connecting one disk at a time, but nothing changed. Is anyone...
September 18th 06 10:17 AM
by Marco Dalli Go to last post
0 136
IDE Controler CMD 0649 PIO Mode 4 only by Flash
I use the IDE Controller CMD 0649 chipset for my DVDRRW optical rives the controller is capable of ATA 100. Device Manager shows it as PIO mode 4 & the Enable DMA box is disabled. Editing the registry manually I am able to change to DMA mode but it resets upon a reboot.
September 18th 06 07:30 AM
by Flash Go to last post
3 142
where is my mixer??? by olli
hello, big problem: my pc is always connected to my video recorder. when my wife watches a movie i get the sound on my speakers... i have to switch off the complete sound in the taskbar. even when i go to the device control and pull down the volume at the line-in panel - nothing happens. please give me back the old mixer where i have all devices...mic, line in, stereo mix and so one.... with a...
September 18th 06 07:28 AM
by olli Go to last post
6 155
Radeon 9800 Pro Driver Issues by Angel's Taz
Josh, I am experiencing the same issues and am trying a variety of things. When I tried to force Vista to use the newest XP drivers it crashed my system and a reinstall was required (NO recovery possible!). How did you "convince" Vista that it wanted to use the XP drivers? I used the Compatability Wizard...needless to say this is very frustrating!! Any help or advice anyone can offer would...
September 18th 06 04:58 AM
by Angel's Taz Go to last post
0 145
Arris RDNIS telephonny Modem by Nick Lagachette
Hi there, Just installed Vista RC1 and I can't install my modem. Tried with the cd-rom but it doesn't autorun and vista can't find the drivers on it. The website doesn't provide any other drivers. Windows XP used to install it by itself. I would like to know how to get my hands on such a driver without windows update.
September 18th 06 04:16 AM
by Nick Lagachette Go to last post
1 164
iPod question by Ben
I can't find where to set it so it doesn't ask me when my iPod is connected to not open a window of its files. Also, I initially had syncing issues with iTunes/iPod but I think they've been resolved based on some solutions on their forums. Anyone else have similar issues?
September 18th 06 02:20 AM
by Ben Go to last post
0 142
Unzip Utility in Vista RC1 by ChrisP
I installed Vista RC1 last night, but was not able to UNZIP drivers for my motherboard. Is there an "Unzip" utility in Vista...? Thank you. -- CTP
September 17th 06 10:34 PM
by Vista boy Go to last post
1 127
Error 43 on driver Intel 82845G by Dell
Hello, I have installed Vista Rc1, all work perfect but I'll got the error 43 in the driver of Intel 82845G, this is the original driver of the pc for see more resolution on the display, like 1200x780 32bits but the error can't install the driver and I only see the screen at 640x480 at 16bits and dont like. How can I install the driver whit out got that error or what can I do!
September 17th 06 10:16 PM
by Dell Go to last post
0 118
Issues with linksys systems by Andrew
I think there might be an issue with the linksys hardware and Vista. I was running Beta 2 for a few months without any issues with my wireless card but now that I have installed RC1 5600 I get dropped from my home network every few seconds. I know I am getting a good IP address, dns, etc., and I have tried uninstalling the drivers but to no avail. I am currently at work and have not had an...
September 17th 06 08:29 PM
by Jamie Go to last post
1 106
Cant add or remove modem and cant run dvd with media centre by isra
I have problem when i want to add modem for phone, i have cable modem between computer and mobile celular phone. i was try many times but i cant do that. And I have same problem when i want to runing dvd using media centre, the massage show "my video codec not install" may some one can help my problem thank you
September 17th 06 07:03 PM
by isra Go to last post
0 107
Shuttle SD37P2 - Vista RC1 (32-bit) only see's 2GB by Gator
I'm having trouble getting 32-bit Vista to recognize all of the RAM in my Shuttle SD37P2 "Conroe" system: A clean install of 32-bit Vista RC1 (build 5600) only recognizes 2GB of RAM on a 4GB Shuttle "SD37P2" system. A clean install of 64-bit Vista RC1 (build 5600) on the same iron recognizes the entire 4GB of RAM. The Shuttle SD37P2 has the latest available BIOS SD37S022, dated 2006/07/06,
September 17th 06 06:39 PM
by Gator Go to last post
0 124
Highpoint Raid does work fine!! by Times2 Innovations
use the latest driver for xp from highpoints site and I was able to install vista ON the raid side of my system. It works great.
September 17th 06 04:11 PM
by Times2 Innovations Go to last post
0 120
Bluetake BT009x driver by Pontus Edvardsson
Hi, I have a Bluetake BT009x bluetooth device that there are no Vista specific drivers for (yet anyway). I need to transfer a lot of files to my phone, but all I get is a stupid wizard that only allows me to select one file at a time?! Has anyone a sollution/workaround, even an application which would allow me to add shortcuts to the "Send to" menu? At the moment I'm running floAt's Mobile...
September 17th 06 02:23 PM
by Pontus Edvardsson Go to last post
0 161
Samsung 957p Monitor by Roman
All, I have a Samsung SyncMaster 957p 19" monitor. Although the monitor is performing just fine, I have a question about what it does after Vista shutdown - the monitor displays the 'No Signal' dialog box that moves around the screen. I consequently turn the monitor off. The monitor did not do this with XP. Is the problem the generic pnp monitor driver, or a setting in Vista somewhere that...
September 17th 06 01:32 PM
by Roman Go to last post
2 122
Laptop Screen Doesn't Power Off by Mike Fisher
I have one final problem with build 5600 64-bit to solve. My HP ZV6000 screen doesn't power off as it should. No matter what the timeout is set for in Control PanelPower OptionsEdit Plan SettingsTurn off the display, the LCD backlight remains on even though the display is blanked. I'm pretty sure this worked in 5384, but it's been a while since I used that one. I stopped using it because...
September 17th 06 12:36 PM
by Mike Fisher Go to last post
0 175
Jumping keystrokes on new install of 5472-brand new HP Duo Core La by RobertSg
I have the same issue with my cursor jumping around with my HP Pavilion dv5035nr... I didn't have this issue before I installed Vista... "Magoo" wrote: Hi All, I just installed 5472 on a brand new HP Duo Core laptop. The keystrokes seem possessed by a ghost. When typing and all of a sudden the cursor will jump to another non-current field. It is very difficult to even type the...
September 17th 06 12:13 PM
by RobertSg Go to last post
0 120
Jumping keystrokes on new install of 5472-brand new HP Duo Core La by RobertSg
I have the same problem with my HP Pavilion dv5035nr. I didn't have this problem before I installed Vista. "Magoo" wrote: Hi All, I just installed 5472 on a brand new HP Duo Core laptop. The keystrokes seem possessed by a ghost. When typing and all of a sudden the cursor will jump to another non-current field. It is very difficult to even type the password at
September 17th 06 12:11 PM
by RobertSg Go to last post

From The