My USB game pad won't work!!! by WeirdKen
The driver software seems to install okay but the game pad still doesn't work. The manual tells me thats its compatible with 98/2000/XP but not Vista which I use. Is this the problem and if so how can I solve it???
August 1st 07 01:21 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 127
USB Pen Drive Causing Vista Ultimate to Hang by WelshWonder
I have been experiencing problems when using my usb pen drives, when inserted vista finds the drives with no trouble and installs them fine, autoplay opens and lets me access the drive, however when i try to navigate around the drive after this the whole system grinds to a holt and does not let me do anything within explorer until i remove the pen. This is only occuring on my ultimate...
May 25th 07 07:50 AM
by WBurchnall Go to last post
1 126
Dell pocket dj by Wendy
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a patch or update so that the dell pocket dj will be compatible with windows vista.
January 24th 08 12:57 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 153
alltell wirless for desk tops by wendy
i have 2 users on my computer and i have the altell wireless card, I can get it to wk on one of the users but not the other, i have both users set up as administrators. Need help. -- wendy
January 13th 08 06:17 PM
by wendy Go to last post
0 172
error 19 by Wendy
I cannot use my dvd-rom drive.I keep getting a error 19 message saying that my registry is complete. How do I fix this?? -- wendy
July 14th 07 07:34 PM
by dean-dean Go to last post
1 122
RAID 0 showing a read or write error occurred by wendy
I have vista home premium on a Dell 9200 Dimension with 2 x 250 Gb hard drives configured to raid 0. I get an error showing at startup that disk 0 is ok but disk 1 has an error. I have re-installed the Intel Storage Matrix driver R158601 and the Intel Storage Matrix Manager R158600. When I look at the Manager I see that a read or a write error has occurred on disk 1. Chkdsk shows no...
April 30th 08 07:37 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
9 194
how do i unlock keys by wendy
how do i unlock my keys in microsoft word 2007. i can't even use it for documents i already have in there.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 12th 08 12:38 AM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
11 313
Missing SATA Drive on Vista Ultimate Machine by Wenzel
I have a home built PC running Vista Ultimate - recently encountered issue where 1TB SATA HDD (used for backups and data storage - not primary drive) is no longer recognised by the PC. The HDD itself seems to be working - if I remove it and connect to another box it seems OK. All the cabling and connectors also seem OK. I've tried to reinstall by deleting and reinstalling drivers etc -...
September 9th 08 08:20 PM
by Enterprise Go to last post
5 337
Vista 64 problem with 4gb ram by Werekin
When i use 2 ram chips the pc runs great and no problems detected. But if i insert 4 identical chips windows runns very slow. Startup takes 5-10 minutes. I have also tryed to run the individual memory chips and all work in pairs of 2. I have updated windows with the patch fixing Ax00000001 error. It seems like my pc is running in slow motion even the internet slows down.
August 15th 07 09:16 AM
by CJM Go to last post
3 137
Slow DVD writer access by Werner
Hi All I have been using Vista for about a year now and have managed to sort out most of the kinks in my system, but one eludes me. I have a Sony/Optiarc DVD writer (SATA). It takes absolute ages to access the content on a DVD. For example I can wait for over two minutes for a DVD movie to be accessible (from the time I close the drive). Any ideas why?
October 15th 08 12:24 PM
by Werner Go to last post
0 255
HP not listed in the Manufacturer List by Werner DS
I'm running Vista Ultimate (MSDN Licence) and I tried to get my HP Deskjet 5150 working, but HP is not listed in the Manufacturer List. I'm unable to follow the directions of HP (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00808478&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=304431)... I did upgrade some time ago from Vista Home Premium to Vista Ultimate, is this the cause of this issue?
February 1st 07 04:28 PM
by Werner DS Go to last post
0 219
Mouse clicks by Wes McMaster
How do I set up my mouse so that I only need to click once instead of twice? -- Wes McMaster
January 7th 09 09:11 PM
by papote2 Go to last post
2 203
Keyboard & touchpad locked out on Vista laptop by Wes [for B-i-L Bill]
Please don't respond unless you totally read and understand my problem. 1. HP Pavillion dv9207us (RP282UA#ABA) 2. Windows Vista Home Premium edition 3. Keyboard and touchpad have stopped working, but Bluetooth mouse works. 4. 'Software' keyboard pops up on screen to use with mouse, but NO hardware keys respond and the touchpad is also dead. 5. When attempting to reinstall I received the...
December 21st 07 07:16 PM
by Wes [for B-i-L Bill] Go to last post
0 129
No audio with Logitech QuickCam Messenger by Weschris
Since installing the Dell upgrade to Vista my Logitech QuickCam Messenger only works on video the is no audio. I have installed the new Vista compatable driver from the Logitech website but on the adio tuning wizard screen no sound is detected. Has anyone had the same problem?
April 18th 07 10:51 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
3 169
Loop of sound computer Freezes and full lock up by wesley neeeding help
I have been having a problem with my computer. Anytime I play music, play (oblivion, sims2 + all exp) When I play these games for a short time my computer Loops sound the Freezes and my computer does a complete lock-up and I cant do anything. And when i just play music on my computer it also freezes and a complete lock up. But when I play the game Star wars Battle front 1 and 2. My computer...
November 22nd 07 04:55 AM
by Sam Go to last post
1 105
I need answers by westlor
i use to plug in my camera to xp...done, things worked. XP have not got a clue, cannot seem to see camera -- wesss
June 8th 07 11:31 AM
by Mike Hall - MVP Go to last post
2 97
HELP........Camera by westlor
cannot get pictures from my Pentax optio 330... says everything ok...... I tried downloading drivers from disc and pentax site everthing seemed OK when I go to "start"..."windows photo gallery"..."import pictures and videos".. under scanners and cameras my Pentax is there as a scanner not a camera and it comes up with Xerox as manufacturer. what gives?
June 7th 07 11:03 PM
by westlor Go to last post
0 129
camera downloads by westlor
cannot get pictures from my Pentax optio 330... says everything ok...... I tried downloading drivers from disc and pentax site everthing seemed OK when I go to "start"..."windows photo gallery"..."import pictures and videos".. under scanners and cameras my Pentax is there as a scanner not a camera and it comes up with Xerox as manufacturer. what gives?
June 7th 07 10:32 PM
by westlor Go to last post
0 123
cannot get pictures from my camera on this new vista.... by westlor
new to vista.....plug my camera in ............can not import -- wesss
July 3rd 07 10:06 PM
by JENIFER Go to last post
8 144
Error Code 10 by WFMURPH
Have A Dell Laptop Running Vista Home Dvd/cdrom Stopped Working In Device Manager It Has The ! And It Does Not Show In My Computer When Googled This Seems To Be A Pretty Common Problem I Tried To Update Drivers It Says Drivers Are Latest Available Can Anyone Help Thanks -- WFMURPH ------------------------------------------------------------------------ WFMURPH's Profile:...
February 17th 09 08:25 PM
by WFMURPH Go to last post

From The