Fault bucket 0xD1_RTL8187B+be06, type 0 by ty43
Can anyone assit me with this dreaded BSOD?
April 23rd 09 10:46 PM
by ty43 Go to last post
2 215
how to create an alternate keyboard layout by Jeff[_17_]
This is in the context of the international keyboard feature, which places an icon in the notification area, and you can select between keyboards for multiple languages, and each language can have more than one keyboard layout. I've been poking around in the WDK, but I haven't found anything that gives me a clue as to how to add a new keyboard layout to this arrangement. Does anybody know...
April 23rd 09 08:01 PM
by Jeff[_17_] Go to last post
2 242
Problem with Bluetooth (Home Prem X64) by indijones
I have a Winstar Bluetooth dongle that I bought about 3 yrs back. I installed it on a computer with winxp 32 bit using BlueSoleil and worked perfectly. At least I could connect to cell phone though I was never able to connect to Sony Ericson BT earphone. I have a new computer (Acer E5621A) with Vista Home Prem X64. I tried to set up the dongle using BlueSoleil for X64 (latest ver.). It installed...
April 23rd 09 07:04 AM
by Dominic Payer[_2_] Go to last post
3 270
On-Screen Keyboard & Multiple Languages by WJB
I posted this in the Vista.General group and was asked to repost here. Please help. I have multiple language support activated and I can switch the on-screen keyboard between the different language displays. However, when setting focus to the window in which I'm about to type in a different language, then I move the mouse to the on-screen keyboard to start clicking the characters to type,...
April 22nd 09 09:20 PM
by WJB Go to last post
0 193
immediate ejecting of USB device by tstimpson
I have a USB modem that works in other Vista machines, but when I insert the modem in the USB port on my machine it is momentarily recognized as a CD device (which is correct) but with 3 to 4 seconds it is ejected - not physically of course :), resulting in my USB modem app returning a "no device detected" message when I try to connect to the network. I have downloaded the latest manufacturers...
April 22nd 09 08:19 PM
by Jay Dejaeger Go to last post
1 191
Dvd rw won't load driver by Steven Rees
I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that has an internal dvd rw drive it has worked just fine up until recently it will not load the driver for this device. I have uninstalled the device, tried to update the driver ( the driver is current) yet nothing seems to work. The system recognizes the drive. Any suggestions?
April 22nd 09 06:26 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
2 248
Asus NTSC TV-Tuner (Conexant Falcon II shipset) x64 driver? by myDisplayname?
Im looking for a x64 or Windows Vista compatible driver for an Asus NTSC TV-Tuner card (Conexant Falcon II shipset). Asus drivers download website doesnt have any x64 drivers, and Conexant doesnt even have a support website for their Tv-tuner card shipsets. Any help or suggestion will be appreciatted.
April 22nd 09 01:53 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
4 294
USB keyboard Troubleshooting by Guinelle1
I do not know if im in the right forum but this seemed right i have a Saitek Cyborg Gaming keyboard and everything worked fine until i spilled some water on it. the keyboard STILL WORKS after i let it dry out. the problem is it doesnt work on MY computer. im pretty sure its a driver issue. ive uninstalled all drivers for the keyboard and reinstalled. still no work. tried system restore to when...
April 21st 09 11:51 PM
by Manny Weisbord Go to last post
2 256
Device Monitor Appliaction by aga151
Hi, I'm getting an eror message on my Advent laptop on Vista stating that the Device Monitor Application is not running. Where and how can I start this task. regards aga
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 21st 09 11:36 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
27 820
External USB HDD and Slow Boot by yEnEr
Hi there, Unlike XP, my external 250 gb WD HDD slows down vista boot process considerably. Any suggestions? I am really sick of plugging it off/on during boot.. Thanks..
April 21st 09 09:46 PM
by papa47 Go to last post
2 252
Mustek BearPaw 1200 CU Plus drivers by mysiar
Hi I had few attempts which failed to find drivers. Suddenly I needed this scanner again and surprise I found them. Maybe they will be useful for somebody 'Mustek-Treiber-BearPaw 1200 CU Plus' (http://www.mustek.de/eng_/html/treiber/scanner/bp1200cuplus.htm) Cheers Piotr
April 21st 09 06:27 PM
by mysiar Go to last post
0 1,006
Using Windows Dialer with VoIP Software by Bill Farina
I have a couple of programs that I need to have dial my phone by accessing the Windows Dialer. I'm using Windows Vista as my OS. Both of these programs are VoIP related... MagicJack and Skype. Both of these packages have a "SoftPhone". My problem is that the Windows Dialer only sees the onboard modem. Is there a way to get it to see the softphone software, either by configuration or by some...
April 21st 09 05:54 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 205
I need a driver for hp 3015 all in one that's vista compatible! by Mahr
I can't seem to scan properly on my hp 3015 all in one but I can print. I assume it's because my driver disc I installed is not vista compatible. Does anyone know how I can download a free driver for this machine that is vista compatible? Thanks :confused: -- Mahr Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
April 21st 09 05:27 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 212
Bluescreen by vmatthews41
I keep getting the Bluescreen to pop up randomly. In the parenthesis there is always the following number 0x00000002. The fail bucket is 0xD1_CODE_AV_BAD_IP_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE, type 0. I have also gotten this one 0xD1_CODE_AV_BAD_IP_yk60x86+145f2, type 0.
April 21st 09 05:22 PM
by vmatthews41 Go to last post
0 196
magnifier by Cyberbuckie
Using Vista Premium Home ed'n, 32 bit. Occasionally (all too frequently) the rectangular magnifier thingy comes on, unbidden. I hate it and it drives me crazy to be unable to eliminate it--I have to reboot. Control panel tells me how to start it but not how to stop it or turn it off permanently. In fact I'm not even sure WHY it starts--location of cursor? Can find nothing useful under "help". TIA...
April 21st 09 02:07 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
4 206
Internal dual layer burner? by acid2k1
Hello vistax64 members. Ok i want a dual layer burner. Im thinking of getting a internal dual layer burner but does it have to be a right one for my laptop or any kind can work. laptop: Inspiron 6400 intel pentium dual-core inside.
April 21st 09 08:02 AM
by THE C. [MS MVP] Go to last post
1 174
Device not seen by USB by Daniel
Hi I have Vista Ultimate 32, yesterday I bought a Digitech USB Cassette player which connects to the USB so I can record my old cassette tapes to my hard drive, it is PnP and worked fine, when I plugged it into the USB the add new hardware ran automatically and the device driver was installed and I was using the device as it was meant to be used. Today when I started my PC and plugged the...
April 21st 09 07:55 AM
by Daniel Go to last post
2 185
Memory card problems HELP! by nini1012
Everytime I plug the memory card into the slot nothing happens. The card isnt on lock and it doesnt make that little popping sound that it used to. What should i do? PLEASE help! -- nini1012 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
April 20th 09 09:53 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 193
Printer goes offline by JohnA
Using HP psc 2510, linksys wrt54g router, and Toshiba laptop with Vista os. Everything is great for a few days, then the printer will not work. Looking at control panel, printers, I see the printer is offline. How do I get it back online? The blue light is on, but it will not print network config page. I have to reset the router and reinstall the printer to get it working again. Where is my...
April 20th 09 05:29 PM
by Dossent Go to last post
9 301
Event 19, Corrected Machine Check by Xenon
I have the Corrected Machine Check Warning logged in the Eventviewer. What does the warning mean? I also have numerous disk errors popping up in the Eventviewer, logged as "Event 7, The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block". Chkdsk /r finds bad sectors, but new errors keep popping up in the eventviewer afterwards. Could these errors be related? I am inclined to think it's a...
April 20th 09 02:45 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post

From The