  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
bluetooth icon keeps reappearing... by mukooh
how can i disable this icon from permanently appearing in the taskbar..have unchecked in it msconfig..have deleted driver in control panel...have uninstalled two vaio wifi setup programs, but icon keeps reappearing...would like for it to just go away....don't like having icons in taskbar that i don't use...many thanks in advance... -- mukooh
September 9th 08 01:20 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
1 223
Bluetooth in Vista by Or Tsemah
I've already posted it, but got no response Vista BT Software doesn't help me much and Toshiba's BT Stack is great, but only for 30 days Is there another (Not Widecomm) or is there a way to make the toshiba not for 30 days ? -- Or Tsemah YSIDE
March 8th 07 10:35 AM
by Or Tsemah Go to last post
2 166
Bluetooth in Vista SP2 by ANew
Bluetooth had stopped working in Vista SP2, it does show any external devices and, as a result,does not add them. Is there something to look at?I have checked the drivers: bluetooth radio and enumerator and device manager showthay are working.Thank you for any hints. Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
November 22nd 09 06:37 AM
by igotsaurus Go to last post
1 160
Bluetooth kb & mouse on a new Inspiron 9400 laptop by dnegre
Hi everyone, I've been playing with Vista this past week and had awful problems with bluetooth support. Speciffically one of the most anoying problems I'm having is that when I get my mouse and kb to get detected by Vista, and ANY kind of error pops out in the screen, they automatically disconnect, there seems to be a conflict between the video drivers and the mouse when they set the screen...
December 15th 06 03:36 PM
by dnegre Go to last post
0 169
Bluetooth keyboard & entering BIOS: solution? by edsager
Hello All, Having recently purchased the MS Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth, I have been very disappointed by the inability to enter BIOS on booting and the inability to choose which OS to boot into (I am set up to dual boot with both Windows XP Pro and Vista Ultimate). I believed my keyboard would at least be recognized as a USB keyboard before Windows booted and allow me to use the keyboard...
March 13th 07 10:14 PM
by HDFatBoy2003 Go to last post
5 124
Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse by John
I have Vista Ultimate x32. I just bought a few days ago Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard & Mouse 7000. Everything works fine for a few days and then suddenly both Keyboard & Mouse stop working after reboot, restart or weak up from sleep. To make them works again, I have to "pair" them again, but unfortunately, same things happens again after reboot or weak up from sleep. Thank you for...
April 4th 09 10:56 AM
by hightower Go to last post
1 271
bluetooth missing from status bar/not able to use bluetooth by mithun mahesh
hi, i am not able to use my bluetooth device in dell lap(vista). bluetooth icon was available in status bar. now that is missing. i can still find the bluetooth icon in control panel. but not able to switch bluetooth on.from control panel tried to edit the settings. but was unsuccesful. error message as the one below is displayed "An error occurred while windows was saving your settings. the...
October 26th 09 07:51 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
1 204
Bluetooth Modem Drivers not found by mickj75
I have successfully paired my phone via bluetooth however the modem drivers cannot be found so they are not installed. I have searched the entire compter and it cannot find them. Any ideas on how I can get the drivers??? I show two bluetooth peripheral devices in Hardware Mangager that are not installed properly (missing drivers.)
January 10th 08 11:44 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
1 115
Bluetooth Mouse and Vista by Greg
I currenty am running Vista Premium on a Dell notebook with an internal bluetooth receiver (dell 350). I was looking at a Logitech V270 bluetooth mouse. Are they as responsive as a RF wireless mouse? I am currently using a Microsoft wireless notebook optical mouse.
May 10th 07 04:49 PM
by Mike Rocklewitz Go to last post
1 114
Bluetooth Mouse and Vista Ultimate by Garyrmn
I have an Apple MacBookPro that is partioned for both Mac OS and Windows Vista Ultimate, I use an Apple bluetooth mouse, when I boot my system in Vista partition the computer will not sync with my mouse, I have to remove it from bluetooth and re-instal every time, i'm sure this can't be right and that there must be a way of adding my mouse so it auto detects, but can't find how to do it....
May 17th 07 03:19 AM
by Garyrmn Go to last post
0 133
bluetooth mouse card by idedi
i bought hp notebook with hp bluetooth mouse card two days ago but there is no cd or dvd. i could not run mouse. i am using add bluetooth device wizard but it doesn't find device also when i push button under of mouse, there is no action (no light). i thing i must install driver but i don't know how can i find it. i am using vista business 64. could you help me, please.
September 23rd 07 04:40 PM
by idedi Go to last post
0 105
Bluetooth mouse looses connection after Vista sleep state by roger
I have a very annoying problem with my Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth. When after putting my computer in sleep mode the bluetooth mouse does not reconnect. The only thing I can do is pull the batteries out of the mouse and put them back in and only then it decides to reconnect. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit with the latest 64-bit MS Wireless...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 28th 09 07:18 PM
by Russell Hunt Go to last post
16 508
Bluetooth Mouse no longer working after this afternoon update by Kennito131Lake
Once again the Vista updates bite my systems in the preverbial behind - with each new update I never know what is going to stop working next. Now it is my bluetooth mouse that will not work since the system rebooted after installing an automatic update. The system says that it is connected but in fact it is not. Vista is becoming ever more tring of my patience - before Vista I use to be...
January 31st 08 02:09 AM
by Kennito131Lake Go to last post
0 101
Bluetooth mouse problem with vista by Alex[_4_]
Hi, I am using a Logitech bluetooth mouse with Vista Home Basic edition...... the mouse cannot be use upon awake from sleep or resume from hibernation...... Is there any fix for it? Thanks
September 19th 07 05:58 PM
by John Lee Brown[_2_] Go to last post
3 124
Bluetooth mouse problems by cairnsie13
I have recently purchased a bluetooth mouse for my hp vista laptop. The mouse installed fine and works well. However when i shutdown the computer the mouse shuts off the optical light as though it has switched itself off. when I reboot my computer the only way i can get the mouse to work again is to take out and put back the bateries in the mouse search via bluetooth and reinstall the mouse....
January 8th 08 01:27 PM
by cairnsie13 Go to last post
0 95
Bluetooth mouse/kb intermittent docked notebook dual monitor by claporte
I have been having an issue with my MS bluetooth mouse/kb combination temporarily ceasing to function on my notebook (internal bluetooth) when using the docking station and two monitors. Everything is paired up and working fine when I boot. But if I move the cursor focus from one monitor to the other, or after a short period of inactivity, the mouse and keyboard temporarily stop...
January 11th 08 05:46 PM
by claporte Go to last post
0 114
Bluetooth mouse/keyboard have to be re-activated after every Re-bo by Aliro
One of the many USB related problems I've encountered since upgrading to Vista (Home premium) is having to re-activate my Bluetooth mouse & keyboard about every other time that I start my PC. As it is not every time, I have a suspicion that it somehow relates to whether Vista finds the Bluetooth dongle to be on the same USB port as the last time or whether it thinks its a different port -...
August 6th 07 09:36 PM
by Aliro Go to last post
4 129
Bluetooth Not Working by RCLM
I have a Vista 64 SP1 Dell Studio XPS system. Brand new. Tried to hook up my brand new Blackberry 8900 via Bluetooth, but two drivers "were not found." Wouldn't work. Have to use the USB connection. I then tried to hook up my brand new Rocketfish Bluetooth stereo headphones. Successful! My new hardware was installed and ready to use! Exceot . . . it isn't and won't. They work with Skype, but not...
July 20th 09 03:59 AM
by Drew[_6_] Go to last post
3 215
bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 by [email protected]
Does anyone have one successfully conected to their vaio? I'm having issues. laptop says that it cannot find ANY bluetooth devices, even when the mouse is readyt to go!
January 26th 08 03:42 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 130
Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 problem by Tom
Hello, I bought the Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 one month ago and installed it using this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952818/en-us Everything was fine for a month, until yesterday, when I simply couldn't move the mouse. I replaced the batteries but it didn't work. I tried to add the mouse again, but Vista can't seem to recognize it. I gave the mouse to my friend, and his...
March 12th 09 08:46 AM
by sahome[_2_] Go to last post

From The