  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Wireless MIcrosoft mouse eats up battries n a day by sumitdutta
hi.. I have original Microsoft wireless keyboard 700 Model 1060 and Microsoft Wireless Mouse 70 Model 1061 bundled together in one pack... Bought it a year ago.:huh: The problem is that both of thyem worked perfectly fine on Xp with minimum respective battery consumption... , but since I started using vista.., the mouse eats up battries like anything:sarc:... Its been a month since I have started...
May 28th 09 06:09 PM
by sumitdutta Go to last post
0 273
Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 not working by Angel[_3_]
I have Windows Vista home basic on a Dell laptop (I1520). I attempted to install and use a wireless mobile mouse 3000 -- initially, my computer claimed it could not successfully install the driver. I rebooted the computer and it said that my mouse's driver had been installed successfully, but that the signal between my mouse and the USB port was weak. Now the message offering to help me...
January 12th 09 02:26 AM
by Microsoft Mobile wireless mouse 3000 not Go to last post
2 199
Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000 Wheel Problem by Ronbur
I just purchased a Wireless Mobile Laser Mouse 6000 thinking it would be compatabile with Vista 64. Wrong. After the computer sleeps or hibernates the scroll wheel slows down to a very slow crawl. I have to disconnect the nano receiver wait about 2 minutes and then reconnect.
December 1st 09 08:22 PM
by chiefchester Go to last post
5 246
wireless motorola v3m modom by William
how do i speed up the tranfer rate? need to have broadband. got broadband servive in my area. transfer rate is now at 96 thanks william
July 17th 07 09:52 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 147
Wireless Mouce & Keyboard won't wake computer by Sullosar
Howdy folks. So, I'm having a problem, been having it since I built this new computer with Vista on it. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, Microsoft Wireless Desktop 4000 I think. However, when the computer goes to sleep for more than around an hour or so, it seems to cut off power to the usb wireless controller. All the lights go off, and the mouse and keyboard will not wake up the...
February 16th 08 05:39 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 149
wireless mouse by angel81fire
Why does my mouse burn thru batteries so fast? it's always blinking, if i want batteres to last more than a couple days i have to remove them when not in use! any ideas?
June 23rd 08 11:39 PM
by Dave T.[_2_] Go to last post
6 236
wireless mouse by steve
Im frustrated here, I have two Gateway laptops running windows vista Home, on onelaptop i have installed two wireless mouse and both mouse work , on the other laptop i get the driver not found. Went to microsoft website as per the windows solution, downloaded the software, and still no luck with the install....Any clues?
January 26th 08 01:52 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 96
Wireless Mouse & Keyboard stop responding by djollie111
I have a MICROSOFT wireless keyboard and mouse connected through a USB 2.0 hub and then to a USB 2.0 port on my laptop. After operating fine for minutes or even hours, the keyboard and mouse just stop responding without warning. Device manager says they are still connected, the reconnect on the wireless receiver doesn't fix it, tried bypassing the hub, but it still happens. ...
July 5th 07 10:24 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 99
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard by Carla
Hello My computer is a HP M9080 and it came with Windows Vista Home Premium (32 bits). This computer also came with a mouse and keyboard wireless, both from HP. I know my question may be stupid for you, but I think the most stupid thing is not trying to clarify our doubts. Anyway, I would like to know, please, if I decide to start using a mouse and
August 13th 09 12:03 PM
by whs[_8_] Go to last post
1 248
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard not initializing by Duck
I just bought a new HP m8150N desktop and comes with a wireless mouse and keyboard using the the HP emulator that you plug into the USB. Well I hold the connect button on the emulator and it will blink once but once I click the connect button on the mouse or the keyboard it will not connect. I currently have my old usb mouse and keyboard connected (I want to go wireless) Please help
September 13th 07 03:40 AM
by Duck Go to last post
0 100
Wireless mouse and Laptop joystick by MikeG
Hi, I have a new x60t with vista and installed the support for the Microsoft Notebook Laser Mouse 6000. The mouse works but, now the middle button on the laptop nav keys behaves the same way as the wireless mouse. If I recall correctly, my old laptop's nav keys and the mouse settings could be set independently. Was I dreaming or am I just not finding the right thing to do? Thanks
April 17th 07 12:56 AM
by MikeG Go to last post
0 197
Wireless mouse interference by Chosebine
How do you get Windows Vista to activate the screen saver, sleep and hibernation while the wireless mouse is running? If I unplug the USB connection the screen saver sleep and hibernation work normally. I have a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000.
June 26th 07 07:01 PM
by chas Go to last post
3 157
WIRELESS MOUSE KEYBOARD 6000V2 by Jayson McLean
Hi everybody...I'm new here. OK I have downloaded the optional update that is supposed to fix the Vista wireless mouse and screensaver problem, but after restart it it appeared AGAIN in the windows update. It always says successfully installed, but it ALWAYS will reappear to download again. What am I doing wrong??
September 20th 07 04:37 AM
by Jayson McLean Go to last post
0 97
Wireless Mouse Menu Problems by Raven3932
Hi, I have a relatively new wireless mouse but all of a sudden when I right click, no menu box appears, could anybody tell me if this a fault with my mouse or have I inadvertently removed / changed settings somehow. The wheel is working and the left hand button is working. I have also plugged in a wired mouse and this works perfectly. Would really appreciate any help as I'm baffled, thanks.
March 5th 08 07:25 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
1 144
Wireless Mouse not functioning by Mike92
I had a wireless mouse that came with my PC and then suddenly after a while it just stopped working and all it does when I put batteries in it, is flash it's little red light. I press the 'connect' button on the bottom of it but to no avail. I don't even think it's installed correctly or something like that. It's been a while since it stopped working. I'm not sure if I have the hand manuels for...
April 13th 09 01:36 PM
by Bogey Man Go to last post
7 237
Wireless mouse not working by Vegon
I've bought a generic wireless optical mouse with USB connector. I'm unning windows vista home edition on a Packad Bell laptop with 3 USB connetors. When it is plugged in, under Mice and other pointing deices in Device Manager it has HID-compliant mouse, and when I move the mouse its light comes on BUT nothing happes on my desktop, the cursor doesn't move nor do the buttons click on...
June 25th 07 02:43 PM
by Vegon Go to last post
0 142
Wireless Mouse Scrolling by Thrifty1
I have an HP m8425f new with Vista SP1 and have just purchased a Microsoft wireless laser mouse 8000 which works fine with one exception. When I use Quicken I can only get the mouse to scroll in one direction vertically. When I turn the scroll wheel in either direction the Quicken screen will only scroll backwards and I cannot get it to scroll forwards. Any suggestions please?
June 3rd 08 07:44 PM
by Thrifty1 Go to last post
0 145
Wireless mouse stopped working on x64 Ultimate by Nigel s
I just installed the lastest updates to my machine and restarted it only to find the wireless mouse has stopped working. tried the connect buttons, no joy. I replaced the rechageable batteries with new ones (charged) and with alkaline batteries , no joy. I changed the receiver, no joy. I changed the mouse, no joy. plugged in a ps2 mouse and it works fine. Device manager say its working...
January 2nd 08 03:16 PM
by Nigel s Go to last post
1 168
wireless mouse warning by Paul[_21_]
Vista Ultimate: Do you know how to get rid of the annoying "wireless mouse battery level is critically low" popup? This is a ms wireless laser mouse 5000. It just started doing this about 6 weeks ago, before that it was fine. Did an update install new driver software or something? I just want to get rid of the popup, the mouse works okay. Thanks for helping. (If you are at all tempted to post...
March 29th 09 04:41 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
6 211
wireless mouse will not work by nghty0ne
I have a wireless mouse that installs on my computer running windows Vista Ultimate but won't install on my laptop running Vista Home Basic. All I could see why is because of the different Vista for the reason. Any input on how to fix this problem ? Thanks
March 22nd 08 06:15 PM
by nghty0ne Go to last post

From The