  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
intellimouse installation: NOT by [email protected]
Vista Business I have an intellimouse explorer 2.0 when I try to install intellipoint 6.1 an error is displayed: setup cannot continue..... disk space.... unexpected error Guidance please
March 20th 07 09:18 PM
by J Go to last post
3 94
Video card problem by Russ Allen
I have a Dell XPS laptop and the video setting keep going back to vista basic theme, I don't know why, I looked at the problem and solutions and there is nothing and then I looked in the event logs and nothing, I will have the dreamscene on and and the whole screen will go black (the background), another friend has the same problem on his laptop.
July 15th 07 11:50 PM
by Russ Allen Go to last post
4 94
USB controller reports problems after sleep by MG
Hello, I have a motherboard built-in USB controller that reports problems when I wake the computer from sleep (both hibernation and sleep). When I reboot Windows, the controller works properly. As a workaournd, I can also disable and reenable the controller in Device Manager. The problem seems only to occur when Windows wakes, and occurs very often but not always. When I look at Device...
July 13th 07 11:24 PM
by freddy Go to last post
3 94
MONITOR KEEPS GOING BLANK R300 ERROR??? by Lorna1512
Hi my monitor keeps going blank and I keep getting an error message saying that the display driver R300 is not responding. I have found some other posts with people having the same problems. So I tried the system restore going as far back as a month but the problem still persist. As i type this my screen continues to go blank the blue DELL logo appears for a few seconds and then it comes...
July 31st 07 11:40 PM
by dean-dean Go to last post
1 94
Keyboard and Mouse Locked by Professor Curt
I am running Win XP Pro SP2 on a custom-built machine. Recently my PS2 keyboard & mouse are locked when I get into Windows. It started when the keyboard/mouse would freeze when I tried to use the keyboard. I tried uninstalling the HP Driver and re-booting. Windows found new hardware and asked me to click to install, but now both the keyboard and mouse were locked. When I reboot into...
August 2nd 07 03:10 PM
by Professor Curt Go to last post
0 94
display problems in vista by DJ_danne
Hi, my problem is that occasionly the display just starts to "going from side to side" in a very high speed so it is not possible to read the display anymore, it could also just be distorted in some kind of displacement of the pixels... it looks like every "vertical line" of pixels have been displaced a bit, also making the display unreadable. I have a Dell XPS M1210 with an integrated...
August 6th 07 12:38 PM
by DJ_danne Go to last post
3 94
crcdisk.sys start up problem (with boot log) by Jimmy
My vista 64 setup is working great, except for one annoying glitch: every time I boot up from shutdown, Vista freezes (while that green progress bar is going back and forth). If I then press the reset button, it starts up fine. This behavior happens in safe mode and in normal mode. My vista 64 setup is working great, except for one annoying glitch: every time I boot up from shutdown, Vista...
August 13th 07 07:22 PM
by Jimmy Go to last post
2 94
New Motherboard - OEM Vista ??? by Jean B.
We have three computers that just got zapped by lightning. Two of them were running Vista OEM Business edition. My question is: If we buy new motherboards to fix these machines, will we also need to buy new copies of Vista OEM Business, or can we just reactivate with the new motherboards? The hard drives (with Vista already installed) will remain unchanged. Thanks in advance,
August 14th 07 06:46 PM
by seeks Go to last post
2 94
New Hauppauge WinTV Drivers (ver. 4.0 13 September 2007) by Cal Bear '66
New Hauppauge WinTV Drivers (ver. 4.0 13 September 2007) This download is intended for the following products: WinTV-NOVA-T PCI WinTV-NOVA-T-USB2 WinTV-NOVA-TD-USB2 WinTV-NOVA-T-SE WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick WinTV-NOVA-TD-Stick
September 13th 07 05:13 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
0 94
my computer does no see my cd dvd drive by josue
need help iam not berry good whit computers. my computer is tellin me that my cd drive has been corrupted or it has been removed
July 9th 07 11:28 AM
by freddy Go to last post
2 94
Trying to connect PC to TV wth a S-Video Cable by Erika
I have my computer and tv connected with a S-Video Cable. My computer's background is displayed on the tv but that is all. I want to play movies using my computer but have the actual movie playing on the TV screen. I have "Extend Desktop" selected for monitor 2 (the tv). I have a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE video card and Vista Home Premium OS. Thanks!
July 4th 07 10:04 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
5 94
Windows Vista does not support MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device by me
Anyone out there getting this same error message from Vista. Let me knoiw and if you have a solution. Thanks
March 19th 07 01:22 AM
by me Go to last post
0 94
problem in Vista home Premium using bluetooth headset by Bajwa
hi, I have gotten new laptop sony vaio with built in bluetooth with Vista home premium. and also bought bluetooth headset of NIKKAI model # BES005 from maplin electronics. I have successfully paired it with my laptop and I can hear sounds but there is problem with its mic. Though it is properly installed but mic is not working. I have checked this bluetooth headset with Windows Xp on my...
March 19th 07 09:00 PM
by Bajwa Go to last post
0 94
Problems Entering Sleep Mode! by BOOTMGR.EXE_FAILED
Hey guys, I'm having some real problems getting the sleep function to work properly. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing is working. Basically, if I set the BIOS to S1&S3 it will go to sleep and then restart, the OS will then load and tell me Vista didn't shut down properly. If I select S1 only the computer will go into "sleep" but it's not the true sleep mode as the fans are...
May 1st 07 07:21 AM
by BOOTMGR.EXE_FAILED Go to last post
0 94
Video Refresh Rates by Paul Wain
Hardwa Dell Latitude D620 w/ Nvidia NVS 110M Dell 2405FPW (24" Widescreen) Issue: Typically I run at 1920x1200 @ 60Hz. At this resolution/refresh rate things look fantastic.
May 2nd 07 03:33 PM
by Paul Wain Go to last post
0 94
drivers for adsl modem speedtouch 536/v6 by Jan Traversier
There are no drivers provided for vista on the cd-rom delivred with the modem. Where can I find them. I have already been looking on the thomson website, but nada!!!!
May 6th 07 11:12 AM
by Jan Traversier Go to last post
0 94
Missing Drivers by Reaper
Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows Vista and everything was great! However a few weeks go by and all of a sudden, my video card driver is gone. I am using an older card, so no Aero for me, nVidia GeForce 4000. When I installed Vista, the drivers were there, WDDM drivers were installed. nVidia does not make the drivers for it and now I am stuck using the basic Standard VGA Adapter driver....
May 8th 07 09:53 PM
by swasrfa007 Go to last post
2 94
ATI Mobility FireGL V5250 - Very strange by Brochs
Hi, I have a IBM Thinkpad T60p with ATI mobility FireGL V5250 graphics adapter. The driver Lenovo provides for this is useless and make the computer not bootable. I have found drivers from Microsoft Update WDDM signed drivers. The strange thing is that the driver for V5250 doesn't work, and stops the computer from booting, just cant get it working. Then I installed the Microsoft WDDM signed...
May 8th 07 07:54 PM
by Brochs Go to last post
0 94
any luck with VX-1300 on Vista x64? by Charlie Blank
Hi, did anybody have luck with the version 1.3 (latest) drivers provided by Microsoft for the Microsoft VX-3000 Webcam? As soon as I am activating the device (e.g. pushing the button) - the application (e.g. Live Messenger) hangs. Karlheinz
May 17th 07 09:22 AM
by Charlie Blank Go to last post
0 94
maintaining sreen size on 17" Non Widescreen by Xandersmum
It seems as though every time I turn off the PC and turn on again the screen has stretched a little bit so that the outer edges are disappearing. I am a complete novice so please help me using idiot proof instructions. I have tried to change the resolution but that doesn't solve it. Also this may not be related but when I go on the internet the text etc seems to only cover the LHS 2/3 of...
September 16th 07 01:41 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP Go to last post

From The