Buy Micromax GC700 Mobile Phone by [email protected]
Micromax GC700 is a Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA) bar style phone having super features like 2MP camera with 4x zoom, motion sensor, multi format music player, video recorder, preloaded opera mini browser and larger SMS memory with photocall feature. • Dual Reception Mode (CDMA/GSM) using Gravity Sensor • 262K Color Touch Lens with Sense-Flo • Motion Sensor • 2MP Camera • Multi Format Music Player
April 19th 10 12:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 455
Microphone Static by BlueTruth
I'm using a Samson C01U on the Windows Vista RC1 Build 5600. The microphone worked fine prior to installing RC1. The problem is the microphone now produces a massive amount of digital static (not the breathy type you get when the mic is having troubles) instead of the clear crisp sound it used to. I've only gotten my mic to work with Audacity, and those are the results I've gotten. I've...
April 20th 10 08:01 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
6 581
My VIA OHCI 1394 IEEE Host Controller by Shiann
After running a diagnostic test it showed alert for my OHCI 1394 Host Controller that won't start. And has yellow sign next to it in Device Manager. I understand this controller was intergraded into the system by Microsoft. I went onto Microsoft's fix it site to have problem analyzied and they indicated a driver problemm with it and did a reinstall. It worked temporarily. But the...
April 20th 10 09:03 PM
by Shiann Go to last post
0 492
Missing dialog to burn CDR by !kalboBill
This used to work fine but now does not. When I insert a CDR or DVD, no dialog pops up offering to fromat the CDR. If I try to read the CDR, it tells me it has to be formatted first. How do I get the dialog back or manually start the dialog? Bill
April 21st 10 05:19 PM
by !kalboBill Go to last post
0 519
My VIA OHCI 1394 IEEE Host Controller by Shiann
After running a diagnostic test it showed alert for my OHCI 1394 Host Controller that won't start. And has yellow sign next to it in Device Manager. I understand this controller was intergraded into the system by Microsoft. I went onto Microsoft's fix it site to have problem analyzied and they indicated a driver problemm with it and did a reinstall. It worked temporarily. But the...
April 21st 10 07:29 PM
by Shiann Go to last post
4 643
Realtek High Definition Audio Problem by Jim Corbett
There seems to be many threads on this forum regarding the problem with the Realtek High Definition Audio. I also have this problem. My computer shows that my SPDIF is connected and is the default output device for sound. Despite my analogue speakers being plugged in, Vista reports that they are not. I have followed all of the tips in this forum to no avail but I have managed to find a...
April 21st 10 08:11 PM
by halobest[_3_] Go to last post
4 508
"USB Device not Recognized" by Tex
"...One of the devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it..." I already tried deleting infcache.1 but it had no effect. - tex
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 22nd 10 07:48 PM
by lajmic Go to last post
25 1,652
Keyboard locked by dolores01
Hello all My keyboard seems to be locked and I can't type anthing. I have a Dell Inspiron 1501(three yrs old). I pressed the fn key with the number lock key and that didn't work. Can someone please help. Thx Dolores
April 24th 10 02:51 AM
by dolores01 Go to last post
0 466
External Drive problems by makion91
Hi guys, The problems I've been having is with my Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit, Toshiba Laptop (A300). For some reason, It's unable to either normally format any external memory devices into a FAT or FAT32 format, or unable to read it at all. I keep trying to open the device but it keeps saying that i need to format it, but because of problem 1, it can't be formated (it almost completes but...
April 25th 10 12:16 AM
by makion91 Go to last post
0 455
Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 Double Clicks when Clicked Once. by Richard B
Upon moving from Windows XP to Vista, a new PC, the Microsoft Mouse has taken up a bad habit of double clicking when it is only clicked once. This is so prevalent that we are hesitant to use it to click on certain items. For example, the delete button in mail. We delete two messages instead of the one we clicked on. For fun try playing solitaire, flipping two cards, instead of one, after...
April 25th 10 09:41 AM
by floppydisk Go to last post
5 653
Error msg "windows could not detect a dial-up modem" when there is by Stevenospam
Vista Home Premium with all service applied. I have an ethernet adaptor installed and functioning. I installed a Agere Systems PCI-SV92PP win modem. The driver is at 2.1.74.0 (the latest). Device Manager properties for the device say it's good to go and diagnostics returns expected results from the AT commands. When I try to define the dial-up connection I get the "Windows could not...
April 26th 10 09:25 AM
by tarekmg Go to last post
3 486
Cell phone & WMDC "there is a problem with your connection..." by JeffMack
I am having an similar issue with syncing my phone to my computer, as I see many others have had. I have Vista Home Premium 64bit. I have a HTC Titan phone with Window Mobile 6.1. It worked and synced fine for about a year and a half, then one day....stopped, and I get the "there is a problem with your connection. Please disconnect and reconnect and try your device again" error. I have...
April 27th 10 02:35 AM
by JeffMack Go to last post
0 383
USB devices not recognized by Kevin Baykr
I have an Acer TravelMate 4230, with Vista SP2 Installed, Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU/PM/GMS/940GML/943GML and Intel(R) 945GT Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 27A0, Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF, WDC WD 1200UE-22KVT0 ATA Device, 1.5 GB Ram. An error occurred the other day where windows said that it could not read the HD, and after that the problem...
April 27th 10 10:36 AM
by Kevin Baykr Go to last post
0 375
ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter by Docking Station
I need this driver, please help me
April 28th 10 05:24 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
3 652
After disk cleanup Microsoft Word has no fonts by julia1392
I did a disk cleanup yesterday due to a small amount of space on my hard drive. However I have been trying to open word doc and adobe doc and they are blank saying something along the lines of "fonts not available". So i opened the control panelfonts and clicked right clicked on one saying 'open'. Then word opens with a box saying "File Conversion - BOD_B.TTF". then it says "select the encoding...
April 30th 10 12:48 AM
by julia1392 Go to last post
0 379
After disk cleanup Microsoft Word has no fonts by julia1392
I did a disk cleanup yesterday due to a small amount of space on my hard drive. However I have been trying to open word doc and adobe doc and they are blank saying something along the lines of "fonts not available". So i opened the control panelfonts and clicked right clicked on one saying 'open'. Then word opens with a box saying "File Conversion - BOD_B.TTF". then it says "select the encoding...
April 30th 10 12:48 AM
by julia1392 Go to last post
0 477
How can I find out what the firewall issue is on a Printer? by M Skabialka
I was having problems reinstalling HP software for my All-In-One printer, and HP Tech support had me add ten or fifteen programs to the Firewall as allowed programs, plus about that many ports. I'm still having firewall issues according to the HP networks diagnostic tool, and the HP software does not "see" my printer on the network. I can go to its IP address in Internet Explorer and see...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 10 04:45 AM
by +Bob+ Go to last post
14 789
Keyboard locked by dolores01
Hello all My keyboard seems to be locked and I can't type anthing. I have a Dell Inspiron 1501(three yrs old). I pressed the fn key with the number lock key and that didn't work. Can someone please help. Thx Dolores
April 30th 10 07:57 AM
by kristain Go to last post
4 524
USB devices not recognized by Kevin Baykr
I have an Acer TravelMate 4230, with Vista SP2 Installed, Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU/PM/GMS/940GML/943GML and Intel(R) 945GT Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 27A0, Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF, WDC WD 1200UE-22KVT0 ATA Device, 1.5 GB Ram. An error occurred the other day where windows said that it could not read the HD, and after that the problem...
April 30th 10 08:05 AM
by kristain Go to last post
6 593
Can delete programs by danhiman
So I can not delete some, a lot of programs, i would go through control panel, and it says it can not delete, it might already be deleted, but it really is not. I would go to file location, and same thing. I tried using bit defender file shredder, and no good. I run Win Vista Home prem, 64 bit. I have been having problems when trying to close a large program, if i request to close the program to...
April 30th 10 04:26 PM
by danhiman Go to last post

From The