PC configuration for Vista REady PC, for a power user pl. by XpIndia
Hi friends I want to upgrade my pc. Vista has made it look old :( Pl tellme the mother board, videocard, ram, dvd writer and modem that I should buy. I want windows to be able to detect my devices and install drivers in moat cases. Just like it does to creativer sound cards . by installing its driver.
January 5th 07 06:51 PM
by Robert Pendell Go to last post
4 201
Recognising Camcorder by Xplorer
I have a Sony HDV FX7 camcorder that acknowledges the conection by firewire to my laptop running Vista Ultimate. My laptop however cannot 'see' the camcorder. I am using Pinacle software but the problem exists also with Microsoft moviemaker. Help Please
February 4th 08 05:50 PM
by Xplorer Go to last post
2 117
Logitech Harmony Remote(s) by xq
Does anyone use a Logitech Harmony remote with Windows Vista? Logitech does not say when the drivers will be out for it -- but in the meantime, I am interested in finding out work-arounds etc. in getting my remote to work again. How do you do it if you do use the remote with Vista? :)
March 29th 07 11:23 AM
by RickB Go to last post
5 111
Mouse doesn't work on Gadget applications by xrbbaker
Windows Ultimate - Not sure what has changed, but now my Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 no longer works once I open up a Gadget. I open my alarm clock Gadget and when I try to click on anything within the window to set the alarm it doesn't take any input from my mouse. I downloaded another alarm clock gadget and get the same effect. My mouse works quite happily every where else on...
July 27th 09 03:32 PM
by xrbbaker Go to last post
0 190
PSU which one!? by xsmallheartx
Hi, Recently my current PSU started to stink very badly so I took it out, I am going to try return it as it is still in warranty but im not sure whether they will take it or not. And I don't really have the time if it takes months to get back without a computer. I am starting to think that it wasn't powerful enough. I know Watts has a bit to do it with it but are unsure about 12V rails, etc etc.
October 15th 09 06:22 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
3 182
ELO Driver availability by Xteach
anyone know of any Vista ready drivers for ELO touchscreen monitors yet?
February 12th 07 09:47 AM
by Xteach Go to last post
2 195
Dell Latitude D505 Wireless Driver by xtravgnt
Anyone get a dell notebook using the 1350 wlan mini-pci card working? Seems to be based off a broadcom chip. Vista picks the card up as a broadcom, and it will let you connect to the local network and browse it. It shows connected to the internet but won't actually go anywhere, it comes back with dns errors. I had the same problem on my ECS notebook until I found some drivers on Ralinks...
September 4th 06 03:30 AM
by xtravgnt Go to last post
0 932
Dell Latitude D505 by xtravgnt
Anyone get a dell notebook using the 1350 wlan mini-pci card working? Seems to be based off a broadcom chip. Vista picks the card up as a broadcom, and it will let you connect to the local network and browse it. It shows connected to the internet but won't actually go anywhere, it comes back with dns errors. I had the same problem on my ECS notebook until I found some drivers on Ralinks...
September 4th 06 01:31 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 498
Dell Latitude Wireless Driver by xtravgnt
Anyone get a dell notebook using the 1350 wlan mini-pci card working? Seems to be based off a broadcom chip. Vista picks the card up as a broadcom, and it will let you connect to the local network and browse it. It shows connected to the internet but won't actually go anywhere, it comes back with dns errors. I had the same problem on my ECS notebook until I found some drivers on Ralinks...
September 4th 06 03:32 AM
by xtravgnt Go to last post
0 523
INPROCOMM IPN2220 Wireless LAN Card by xux99
:: 'Here' (http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=881505) you can download latest Inprocomm IPN2220 v3.07.02.2005 drivers for Windows XP. ::
October 7th 07 08:50 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 515
XBox 360 HDD by XViiVX360
I would like to build a music library on my XBox 360 HDD. I used my XBox 360 to rip music from my CD's. Can I access the music on my XBox 360 from my Windows Vista Ultimate PC? I have a wired network connection and I am set up for Windows Media Center Extender. What's the use in adding a new user to Windows for my extender (MCX1)? I dont have any files in the folders for MCX1.
July 24th 08 09:04 AM
by XViiVX360 Go to last post
0 157
Key board F1-F12 keys by xXELXx
When I press more then 3 F # keys it locks and does not press it. How do I Increase the limit on my F # keys?
May 11th 08 07:49 PM
by xXELXx Go to last post
0 157
*Spent Entire Sunday* on this, (User Account Control)-please help :( by xxsassxx31
Hi everyone, I will try to be as brief as possible with this but I want to make sure I explain all the details as I am stuck and not knowing what to do at about 8 PM when tomorrow is a workday :(. Anyways... Windows Platform: 32xVista, Comp: HP 6700 ; To start off, I was an idiot and was installing some program a friend had given to me and it required "New SID" from Microsoft and I did brief...
May 11th 09 09:00 AM
by Tom[_25_] Go to last post
2 297
Help connecting a new sata hard drive by xXwhygodwhyXx
Hi sorry if I posted in the wrong forum but I got this hitachi sata 320gb hard drive from newegg and didnt come with any cords or drivers, just the hard drive. Ive been having problems trying to get the pc to reconize the hard drive, here is what I have done that hasnt worked, ive tryed connecting the sata cords to different slots on the motherboard, I have enabled all my raid ports, Ive gone to...
August 15th 08 06:19 PM
by oldun Go to last post
5 200
Syncing Music on Windows Media Player to an iPod by x_ AB_ x
I would like to sync my music playists on Windows Media Player to my 30 GB iPOD, but for some reason even when my ipod is connected Windows Media Player says there is no device connected; therefore I can't sync my Windows Media music unto my ipod. It just says CONNECT A DEVICE even though it is connected. No first time device dialog box pops up either asking my preferences or anything.
April 30th 07 10:00 AM
by Mag69 Go to last post
1 113
Autoplay-Broken for My Camera by y0himba
Hi! I am very impressed with the forums here so I thought I would risk public ridicule by asking about a problem I can't seem to fix. I have a Kodak Easyshare C643 Camera. It shows up in Autoplay as "C643 Zoom Digital Camera" and I have it set to "Ask Every Time". I have tried setting it to others in the drop down list, but no matter what I do, it will not autoplay. If I remove the SD card...
August 15th 08 01:32 AM
by y0himba[_3_] Go to last post
4 215
Hyundai L72S LCD monitor by YALIM
hi, vista home premium /32bit can't recognise my Hyundai L72S LCD monitor! Pls Help
April 3rd 07 12:14 AM
by pete Go to last post
1 131
microphone by YAMANFAKHRY
i cannot set up my microphone my computer receive the sound signal from line in not from microphone
January 10th 08 02:06 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 190
trouble with my mic by YAMANFAKHRY
My laptop does not respond with the mic and i cannot use it for the talk chatting
February 1st 08 03:11 AM
by YAMANFAKHRY Go to last post
0 126
Maxtor OneTouch II Problems by Yammii
Hi... I upgraded to Windows Vista last night... I've had all sorts of little problems but the one that concerns me the most is my external hard drive... I installed all the drivers and my computer is not recognizing the drive correctly. Only once did it recognize it - I was able to get some files I had backed up. But after a reboot, it stopped working again. I have not been able to get it to...
March 10th 07 02:33 PM
by PaulofBournemouth Go to last post

From The