  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
wrong ram amount by mingo535
Im running vista home premium 64bit and i had 1 gig of ram. I added another 2 gigs adn now my system only shows it having 1535 megs of ram instead of the 3 gigs. The bios screen at system start up also had the weird 1535 megs. Any help would be great
May 12th 07 12:39 PM
by JW Go to last post
6 123
Wrong USB Drivers by awparran
Hardware setup Acer Aspire 9300-4272 1.5 G Memory 120 GB Harddrive Wireless 17" display Acer OrbiCam Initially the camera was working fine.
September 3rd 07 06:00 PM
by awparran Go to last post
0 169
Wrong values for processor in device manager by Shwoarma
Odd one upgraded for an amd 5200 to a 6000. Device manager shows the 5200 still. BIOS recognises it as a 6000, so does other cpu recognition software ie NVIDIA ntune, cpuz etc. Any ideas???
September 21st 07 03:30 PM
by ALUT Go to last post
5 185
WU: Tuner Drivers will not install by Eric C. Vogel
and help says nothing. Error Code 80070103 Hauppauge - Sound - Haupauge WinTV PVR PCI II (26xxx) C: 3 gigs free D: 20 gigs free I just noticed this update came out on 1/3/07 and installed. It keeps wanting to re-installing Wait I found it. Figured I would post this anyways incase someone else has this issue. I found the first tuner updated driver date was 10/2?/06 and the
January 7th 07 11:01 PM
by Eric C. Vogel Go to last post
0 166
WUSB54GC incompatable? by FeArDaFiSh
hey guys, i just bought a system with 64bit windows vista, and i have a WUSB54GC wireless network adapter. I know on the linksys site the drivers for it are for 32bit vista, but they have nothing yet for the 64bit. Ive tried using the ralink and even the driver mrsmith made for x64 but none of them seem to work. I called linksys tech support and they simply told me that the WUSB54GC was not...
November 11th 08 06:20 PM
by FeArDaFiSh Go to last post
5 347
X-FI creative soundCard \ wirelless usb adapter alcatel 121g 802.1 by Mafra
i have install Windows Vista RC1 64 bit but i have 2 problems first creative X fi drivers and i already look in creative web site but the driver´s dont work. And most amazing is the wirelless usb adapter dont work, and i can´t find driver´s for this, in Win. XP sp2 i never install any driver for this device just plug in. If any one want to help Ps thank´s
September 20th 06 12:49 AM
by Mafra Go to last post
0 120
X-Fi on Vista is a joke, goodbye Creative!!! by Sebastian Vega
Previous driver version: 6.0.1.1302, dated may 10th. Driver released yesterday: 6.0.1.1303, dated september 20th So in more than four months, Creative did just one build, which in my case still doesn't solve any of the problems: crackling and poppin, sudden sound hangs which can be solved only by rebooting or by "resetting" settings in the creative audio console (settings I never...
October 3rd 07 10:30 AM
by Carlos Go to last post
2 114
X-Fi sound cards - their driver status? by Julie Smith
Hi, Before I go and shell out money for one, I was wondering what people's opinions are on their driver status... Thanks all.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 20th 07 11:47 AM
by phypps Go to last post
10 217
X-Fi XtremeGamer by Dano_y2k2
Any suggestions will be helpful. I have installed and re-installed the lastest driver and applications for my X-Fi sound card. I have noticed a random popping sound and no sound at all. Is their a command-line parameter or some way edit a file(s) to correct this?
June 27th 07 04:17 PM
by Captain Roberts Go to last post
7 161
X10 Remote controle starts up both Powercinema and Media Center by Jens G
Hi! When I press my (X10 DX PC) remote´s "Live TV"-button both Powercinema and Media Center starts up at the same time. How do I disable Media Center, so it does not start when I want Powercinema to start up instead? I use Vista Ultimate (32 bit) on a Medion MD8800 machine. With hope of an answer I can use! Jens G
April 22nd 08 09:39 PM
by Jens G Go to last post
0 152
x1800xt drivers problem by TheMafioso
Hi, I have a big problem with the drivers for my x1800xt. I use the last drivers downloaded in ati webpage and when i try install it the program look for my display card and say me he do not find my video hardware... The install is aborted and i cannot install drivers... And i cannot install drivers manually because my display adapter is not
November 24th 06 09:51 PM
by TheMafioso Go to last post
0 109
x1950 pro and vista home basic x64 by jeroen
i got one blue screen when i did restart after the flawless installation of the drivers but then everything worked but CCC i always get a message that the CCC is not working already did re(de)install 3 times with same results. on this same system i had xp before and everything worked. jeroen.
March 22nd 07 10:24 PM
by jeroen Go to last post
3 114
x64 drivers for Brother HL-2070N by SGSCOMPS
Looking for Vista x64 drivers or configuration/setup information to use in a networked configuration, not USB. Works fine with XP x64 but would like to get it working with x64 Vista
September 13th 06 12:11 PM
by SGSCOMPS Go to last post
0 163
x64 SATA HDD to HDD file copy slowdown by Skyham
New install of Vista Ultimate x64. Drive C is a new drive which works well. Drive D is an older SATA 3.0 drive - both WD. When copying from drive D to drive C with large files the transfer starts out well enough at 55Mb/sec and slows down once around 2.5 GB are transferred. It slows down almost at once to a stop, and then continues at 100kb/sec. What in the world is causing the change? ICH9R...
September 4th 08 04:33 PM
by Skyham Go to last post
2 142
X64_0x9F_IMAGE_athrx.sys, type 0 by Rock
What is the solution to the this fault?
March 24th 09 09:21 PM
by Rock Go to last post
0 185
X64_0xA_e1e6032e+15c3f, type 0 by Tamara Peralta
I tried to shut down the computer and a blue sceen came on. I did some troubleshooting with it, I was using the report and solution screen. Aparently there is a problen with the ethernet. What elso do I need to do?
April 17th 09 04:20 AM
by haunt Go to last post
1 203
x64_0xA_Rtlh64+fe4e, type 0 Blue Screen by toasterdevil
I have received this several times. I have a new laptop, a Gateway t-6836 which is a decent and somewhat fast laptop. After it freezes up it says it may be an ethernet networking problem. I updated by ethernet network drivers and I have a very fast wired internet connection. The blue screen seems to happen when I am using uTorrent but their forum says the software is just forcing my...
December 30th 08 02:17 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
8 326
X64_0xD1_Rtlh64+12f61,type0 by staci
bluescreen error message, any help/
April 25th 09 03:45 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 309
X800 GT (AGP) Not working... by Anthony LiPetri
Tried installing the drivers that are provided by ATI and they do not work. Tried installing the Windows VGA Driver which uses the x800 SE (WDDM) drivers and it fails. What do I do now?
September 14th 06 06:06 PM
by Anthony LiPetri Go to last post
4 169
xbox 360 connect to laptop windows VISTA moniter? by jakepittman
how do i connect my xbox 360 to my windows vista basic laptop moniter?
June 5th 07 04:48 PM
by freddy Go to last post

From The