Direct3D Errror... by pison
Hey guys i have been tryin to get my Direct3D accelerator running for the past week. Its not allowing me to play some of my games, just as i lauch the game it comes up with an error msg "Direct3D could not be correctly initialized...." Basically tells me to restart or reinstall DirectX. Ive read over tons of forums and have updated my drives, reinstalled directx, adjusted my hardware accelerator...
May 28th 10 09:16 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
1 510
Why Use Project Management tools? by Projectdrive
http://www.project-drive.net provides all tools, charts, reporting functions and a customizable dashboard for efficient project management and objective-oriented productivity Web based project management software allows you to save time and reduce costs at implementation and throughout the project lifecycles. Easy to learn and intuitive user interface even for non-technical business users
May 28th 10 10:52 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 880
Why Use Project Management tools? by Projectdrive
http://www.project-drive.net provides all tools, charts, reporting functions and a customizable dashboard for efficient project management and objective-oriented productivity Web based project management software allows you to save time and reduce costs at implementation and throughout the project lifecycles. Easy to learn and intuitive user interface even for non-technical business users
May 28th 10 10:52 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 518
hard drive enumeration tool? by james
I have a PC with 6 hard drives, used for video editing. Each time I buy a larger drive on sale, I want to take out a smaller drive from my PC. Is there a tool that can list all hard drives, and for each drive, indicate: IDE or SATA capacity partitions and drive letters assigned rotational speed (e.g. 5400 rpm or 7200 rpm)
May 28th 10 03:48 PM
by james Go to last post
0 409
Sound Services Won't Start by [email protected]
Using Vista x64, HP Pavillion, 8G RAM. The other day the audio services would not start. The "Audio Endpoint Builder" service doesn't start, even in manual. Gives me the error message 0x80070003: The system cannot find the path specified. The path is C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted Since the "Windows Audio" service depends on the audio builder, it won't...
May 29th 10 12:36 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 423
Sound Services Won't Start by [email protected]
Using Vista x64, HP Pavillion, 8G RAM. The other day the audio services would not start. The "Audio Endpoint Builder" service doesn't start, even in manual. Gives me the error message 0x80070003: The system cannot find the path specified. The path is C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted Since the "Windows Audio" service depends on the audio builder, it won't...
May 29th 10 12:38 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 803
I disabled my laptop touchpad and now can't enable it by rh0000
I have a Toshiba Satellite A100-033 running Vista Home Basic. I mostly use the laptop as a desk top replacement and, as I dislike using the touchpad, I disabled it, and instead I use an external mouse via one of the USB ports. On my laptop the standard way to disable the touchpad is by simultaneously pressing the Fn key and the F9 key. However, to be honest, I am not sure whether I did in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 30th 10 01:35 PM
by undisclosed Go to last post
10 1,201
Reading news by Torres K
Hi wondering if Ishould be using Window Mail, one of the web-base email program,or just use a web brower. What do you think?
May 30th 10 07:35 PM
by Torres K Go to last post
0 510
Missing printers causing long boot times? by Hollis Paul
A Vista Business 64-bit was booting fine until an Epson printer decided that the ink was low, put a two page document into the queue, and never operated properly since. We first deleted the printer object, connected to another printer on another workstation, and were able to print. But that failed on the second attempt to print, so we waited for the refurb Lexmark to arrive. The Lexmark...
May 31st 10 12:45 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
2 688
Strange error in Disk Management by Questor[_2_]
I have an IDE to USB dongle that works fine with all my spare disks save one. When I try to get it to install I get the "USB device installed correctly" tone but nothing shows up in the Computer panel. I then go to Computer Management and check on the disk. It is showing with a tiny red mark of some kind (very hard for my eyes to see) and the word "unknown" under Disk1. In addition, 'not...
May 31st 10 01:09 AM
by Questor[_2_] Go to last post
4 548
Reading news by Torres K
Hi wondering if Ishould be using Window Mail, one of the web-base email program,or just use a web brower. What do you think?
May 31st 10 04:02 AM
by Poutnik Go to last post
4 928
The Case of the disappearing DvD Writer by Bcs4
After installing Vista RTM after about a day of running a reboot was required after the reboot both my dvd writers disappeared and weren't recognized by My computer They both showed in device manager but with a yellow ! when I clicked on the writers I got this detail I will show only one set of details for 1 of my writers although both are basically same explanation but for different writer...
June 2nd 10 04:38 AM
by Peter Foldes[_7_] Go to last post
8 671
External Hard Drives by Gene L.[_2_]
I have been advised that it might be more advantageous for me to back up my files on an external hard drive instead of on 5 or 6 DVD's. How do I go about determining the capacity, quality and type of hardware needed? Can someone point me in the right direction/ Many Thanks!
June 2nd 10 02:53 PM
by Gene L.[_2_] Go to last post
0 439
AppleSyncNotifier problem by John Webb/April Diamonds
when i log on to windows vista i recieve an error message "AppleSyncNotifier has stopped working" Windows will automaticaly search for the fix and then it will just ask me to close the program as it does not have a fix. I do not have this program in the programs list. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?-Thanks in advance-John
June 2nd 10 03:55 PM
by John Webb/April Diamonds Go to last post
0 431
AppleSyncNotifier problem by John Webb/April Diamonds
when i log on to windows vista i recieve an error message "AppleSyncNotifier has stopped working" Windows will automaticaly search for the fix and then it will just ask me to close the program as it does not have a fix. I do not have this program in the programs list. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?-Thanks in advance-John
June 2nd 10 05:00 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
2 859
External Hard Drives by Gene L.[_2_]
I have been advised that it might be more advantageous for me to back up my files on an external hard drive instead of on 5 or 6 DVD's. How do I go about determining the capacity, quality and type of hardware needed? Can someone point me in the right direction/ Many Thanks!
June 2nd 10 09:20 PM
by Gene L.[_2_] Go to last post
4 952
Try Free Project Management Software by Projectdrive
Try Free Project Management Software From http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!!
June 3rd 10 12:13 PM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 566
Try Free Project Management Software by Projectdrive
Try Free Project Management Software From http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp
June 4th 10 09:14 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 530
Free Project Management Software by Projectdrive
Drive Your Project to Succes With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive
June 5th 10 06:07 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 556
Free Trial Project Management Software by Projectdrive
Drive Your Project to Success With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp
June 7th 10 09:38 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post

From The