  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Bluetooth on Startup by Kevin
With XP all my Bluetooth devices would enable during the OS boot and allow me to use my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. With Vista I have to plug in a USB keyboard to type in the password on the login screen. Is there anyway to get the Bluetooth to load these devices on startup? Tx! - Kevin
March 28th 07 02:05 AM
by Julia dB Go to last post
3 158
Bluetooth on Vista (upgraded from XP) by Chelsea
Hi, I recently upgraded my computer from XP to Vista Ultimate. My bluetooth (which came installed in my HP DV5000 series laptop) was working properly the first few days after I upgraded.. But now, my Bluetooth icon in my taskbar tray is showing a red color rather than blue (or white, whichever it is supposed to show). I have tried upgrading the driver and it tells me that its up to date, i...
May 24th 07 06:34 PM
by SLoweCSL Go to last post
2 123
Bluetooth Peripheral device by geniusgm
hello all, i need some help with this driver thing that i cant resolve... "This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1) There is no driver selected for the device information set or element. To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver."
September 12th 09 10:08 PM
by aKHMED Go to last post
2 179
Bluetooth Peripheral Device cannot be found. by Alvin Paul L. Azurin
Can someone please help me to locate the drivers for the below devices? Device ID: BTHENUM\{00000004-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000002}_LOCALMFG&000f BTHENUM\{00005005-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f BTHENUM\{00005601-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 22nd 09 08:05 PM
by cindythegreat Go to last post
18 512
Bluetooth Peripheral Devices by Hamth
I have recently performed the installation of Vista SP1 to my Sony VAIO laptop. I am now getting an error message saying that the driver for "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" is missing. When you try and install an updated driver, it fails.
April 10th 10 01:39 AM
by Hamth Go to last post
0 291
Bluetooth Peripheral Devices by Hamth
I have recently performed the installation of Vista SP1 to my Sony VAIO laptop. I am now getting an error message saying that the driver for "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" is missing. When you try and install an updated driver, it fails.
April 10th 10 11:24 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 391
Bluetooth Problem by mily
Hello there, I'm facing the problem of not being able to do bluetooth transfers suddenly. Previously, the device has been working alright as i've done some transfers before. However, whenever i try to enable my bluetooth device now, there will be a Driver Software Installation prompt which says that a new hardware - Bluetooth Peripheral Device is found, and the driver software is needed to...
May 15th 08 12:43 PM
by mily Go to last post
0 217
Bluetooth problems by tinchote[_3_]
(I asked this question in the general forum, only afterwards I noticed that this group was available) Hi, I have an Acer 5920 which includes a Bluetooth adapter. I pair a bluetooth GPS with no problems, and any program can open the port and communicate with the GPS. But if I put the laptop to sleep, when I wake it up the GPS still connects to the laptop, but the port cannot be opened anymore....
April 3rd 08 11:24 PM
by tinchote[_4_] Go to last post
2 186
Bluetooth problems by Frans0808
I have 2 different bluetooth usb dongles, Sitecom and Sweex 2.0. Both usb bluetooth dongles are not regognized in Vista. If I follow the Help guidelines and go to configuration printers and hardware, there is only a printer icon and a separate icon for hardware. If I go to the download site for bluetooth, it says during downloading: no bluetooth device discovered. Does anyone know how to...
April 17th 07 03:48 PM
by Frans0808 Go to last post
0 206
Bluetooth problems with Dell d620 (Toshiba BT) by aspa
hi I'm having problems setting up the Bluetooth on a Dell d620. I've downloaded the BT driver package for Windows XP from Dell support site and tried installing it. There were some problems during installation but the package appears to have been installed. In general, is there any hope that XP applications and drivers will work on Vista?
November 16th 06 06:28 AM
by Mostapha Go to last post
2 136
Bluetooth puzzle by Jono1
I'm having an odd problem with my Bluetooth USB adapter (It's a Comsol BT-302). It took me a long time to get this thing working with Vista (Home Premium), involving a lengthy and frustrating search for a compatible driver. But once I did get it working, it worked well for 2-3 months. Not any more though. I plugged it in one day to find that although it is recognised quite happily in the...
September 21st 07 05:18 AM
by Peter Go to last post
1 95
Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba v5.10.04 by Scott
I just bought a USB 2.0 BT dongle that comes with captioned stack. Can someone advise me where can I find the user guide for using it. Thanks, Scott
June 10th 07 03:29 AM
by Scott Go to last post
2 200
bluetooth stack in RC2 (5744) / Logitech® diNovo™ Media Desktop 2. by km
Hi, been looking around, but could not gather any good - does vista rc2 b5744 come with a bt stack? If yes, got somebody get it to work with Logitech® diNovo™ Media Desktop 2.0, and if so how? If negative, does somebody know about a bt stack by Widcomm working with vista rc2? If yes, where to fetch from. Appreciate your input.
October 16th 06 04:54 PM
by km Go to last post
1 158
Bluetooth stack unavailable by perisse
I had a problem with the BT stack and deviced to apply DELL's R11564 (Latitude 610) Bluetooth drivers. The driver install removed vista's original drivers and DFU threw out an "cannot access device" or such error. So, I ended up with no BT at all. How can I reinstall Vista's original BT stack?
November 1st 06 12:41 PM
by perisse Go to last post
0 152
Bluetooth transceiver doesn't like Memory stick, when they are near by Ari Sillanpää
Works well, when Bluetooth transceiver is in front of desktop and memory stick is behind desktop. Memory stick is "Kingston 4 GB Data Traveler 100" Bluetooth transceiver belong to "Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000"-set
December 29th 08 11:28 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
7 290
Bluetooth under Vista by Diamontina Cocktail
I use a D-Link DBT-122 and under XP all was well. Under Vista, system properties says it exists but the Bluetooth icon in control panel says it doesn't. I originally thought this was a D-Link problem but today I got a message from a Dell owner with inbuilt bluetooth saying that after the upgrade to Vista, he has the exact same problem. So, does anyone know how to get bluetooth dongles...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 7th 07 10:52 AM
by Diamontina Cocktail Go to last post
26 372
Bluetooth Update - Missing Disk (RTM Version) by Reflex
Having installed the RTM release on my Samsung Q1 the Microsoft update identified a Bluetooth update which I installed. During the install I was asked for the original Bluetooth CDROM, as this was a Microsoft update I did not have this. I've tried searching for driver s and letting Vista to try and resolve the problem, but I now have three hardware devices listed in device manager but unable...
November 23rd 06 12:02 PM
by Bcs4 Go to last post
1 114
bluetooth usb by wow
when I use a microsoft usb system says it can not connect divice unkown and i cant find the drive to up date to a hid but a msi star key works great but
May 19th 08 01:38 PM
by wow Go to last post
0 170
Bluetooth USB Adapter by crisi
I have just bought a bluetooth usb adapter so that i can transfer pics and other stuff from my mobile phone to the computer. The problem is that every time I connect the bluetooth adapter to the computer, a message appears telling me to install the driver software and I click on it to do so.but then the computer displays another message saying that the driver could not be found and to look...
January 26th 08 11:47 PM
by Curious Go to last post
3 146
bluetooth usb adapter ES-388 pairing failed by sb[_2_]
i'm trying to pair my new nokia to my computer but is saying pairing failed. any comments?
April 29th 08 10:29 PM
by sb[_2_] Go to last post

From The