  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
ZOOM 3025 PCI V.92 data fax modem vista compatability? by E
Erm, think i asked the question in the subject line. may have over done it. :-) Basically i got a vista ultimate comp coming next week, and really need an internal pci fax modem for work on this system. Anyone know if the zoom mentioned above will be compatable? Or name a pci fax modem that will certainly work? Any help gratefully received. Thanks :-) e
June 15th 07 06:58 PM
by freddy Go to last post
8 151
Zoom 5510 Usb Adsl Modem Problem by wheniwaschild
I have installed Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit and then i'm trying install Zoom 5510 Usb Adsl Modem but I don't connect 10.0.0.2. I don't resolve problem :(
March 3rd 07 10:33 PM
by sevinc Go to last post
2 221
Zoom Voice Modem - no audio by Stuart
I have a Zoom 3025C Voice Modem and some telephone answering software. When a call comes in, the modem answers the line but when the message is playing to the caller, there is no audio (i.e. the caller hears no message). I have tried a couple of answering machine programs but they all have the same problem. Called ID works fine but just no sound for the outgoing message over the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 14th 07 01:43 PM
by DanR Go to last post
18 309
zte 165 and vista by rebel804
my zte 165 will connect using the "join me " program, I can access the phone and get data, add data, but it will not connect to the internet. The laptop is an Acer extensa 5230.The phone connects OK using XP pro on my wife's laptop Acer aspire. Can anyone suggest a fix. I have downloaded the latest drivers from zte thanks in advance. --
February 28th 09 01:12 AM
by rebel804 Go to last post
0 149
ZTE MF330 PCMCIA card by segi
My laptop crashes everytime i insert this card, does anyone has knowledge on where i can get the drivers?
May 13th 08 03:53 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 283
ZTE MODEM INSTALLTION PROBLEM by satish
i have an acer aspire 4710z laptop with vista loaded on to it i am trying to install a ZTE mg880 usb modem on to it. when i insert the zte installation cd and run the setup., before the setup is completed., i get a message box saying "installer.exe has stopped working" what do i do? how do i go abt installing zte?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 3rd 09 10:35 AM
by Luwi Go to last post
10 349
zte usb data card mg880 by Leon
I purchased this zte mg880 data card for wireless net connection but after installing the software it asks for device to be plugged in when i do so it starts searching for driver and finally says no driver for this device. I am using lenovo laptop with vista as preinstalled.. the card's description says it works on vista but its not getting installed on my vista.
November 2nd 07 11:03 AM
by satish Go to last post
1 138
Zune by Keeep Out
i just bought a Zune today and put the CD in my comp (running Vista RC2 32-bit) and found out that Zune doesnt support my operating system... is there a fix for this or will I just have to use my Zune on my XP laptop?
December 5th 06 09:49 PM
by Robert Moir Go to last post
6 382
Zune 1.2 Software and Vista RC1 Build 5600 by Todd
I purchased a Zune yesterday and attempted to install the software from the CD. The software immediately went to the web-site and downloaded version 1.2 of the software (which is supposed to be Vsta compatible). The installation failed. I have since downloaded the Zune 1.2 software from http://www.zune.net/support and when I run setup application (ZuneSetup.exe version 1.2.5511.0) it...
December 27th 06 01:32 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 186
Zune Code 10 Device cannot start by DHaynes331
I have successfully used my zune for several months now. Recently I tried to sync it and the driver install failed. Device manager says "Code 10 device cannot start" The zune works fine on another computer running xp Zune support said it is a vista problem Vista support couldn't figure it out and said it was a zune problem and I should talk to zune people The support people and I tried...
June 1st 08 10:33 PM
by dogcow Go to last post
1 180
Zune Device Undetectable on Vista by Carlyn
Ever since I've had vista my Microsoft Zune hasn't been detectable on my Zune software. It's really bugging me. I've tried looking for solutions, and I have the most recent version of the software. A lot of the "tutorials" and the help articles are really confusing, and often tell me to go places that have different text than Vista so I get lost. I tried updating the driver by going to the...
June 7th 07 10:02 PM
by freddy Go to last post
6 174
Zune didn't install because a required service is not running by dhandy01
I get an Installation Failed when trying to load Zune 4.0 on Vista X64. "The package 'Zune' didn't install because a required service is not running on this computer." Error code: 0x80070426 All the services are running and all my updates are current. Can anyone assist? Dave
September 30th 09 09:32 PM
by dhandy01 Go to last post
1 188
Zune Software Installation Failure by Bryan - KI6ILS
Good morning, I have tried and tried to install the new version of the Zune software on my Windows Vista Ultimate machine. I tried installing the normal method, as Administrator, logging in with the Administrator account, even copying the install folder out of the Temp folder into the root of C to see if that will work. Nothing, I get the same error. Zune Software
September 4th 09 11:55 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
6 314
Zune??? Vista...or NEVER... by Joe Lo
So I've been looking through all of the questions and answers about Zune users who is currently using Vista as OS, and it seems like there aren't a really clear answer if Zune is working with Vista or not. Because personally I have a Zune and Vista as my OS and it seems like I just can't figure it out what is the problem. 1.True, there is a update for Zune, but if you can't install Zune...
May 21st 07 05:19 PM
by Jerome O'Neil Go to last post
2 135
Zx86 NT, the new hyperaccelerated alternative to unix & windows. http://magizian.hopto.org by /\\/\\agizian
Zx86 NT, the new hyperaccelerated alternative to unix & windows. http://magizian.hopto.org
January 1st 11 01:37 PM
by /\\/\\agizian Go to last post
0 1,047
ZyDAS Wifi problem. can't seem to fix it by Dream[_2_]
Hello, I have a major problem with the Wifimax ZyDAS dongle. OS: vista 32bit My normal internet connection does work correctly. I -do- have the new driver from the site of codejunkies. the ZyDAS icon -does -appear in my status bar. It also appears in the Connections section. But there it says it isn't connected. I tried everything, but it seems my pc thinks that if I try to turn it on, he...
August 3rd 07 09:51 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
2 108
ZyDAS ZD1211 WiFi dongle not working by ThureB
Hi, Under the Beta of Vista I had no problem with my ZD1211 USB WiFi dongle from ZyDAS, but since I upgrated to Home Premium the dongle hasn't worked. When Vista tries to install the driver for the WiFi dongle it says there is a syntax error in the INF file and it can't proceed. I have tried to update the driver over Windows Update, but there wasn't any help and I tried to find a driver on...
August 21st 07 08:40 AM
by Wim Go to last post
4 194
Zyxel prestige 630-c by Bizio
Hi, i can't install the device with te RC1 of vista. Could you please help me with other solutions? best regards
September 25th 06 01:03 PM
by Bizio Go to last post
0 173
[Drivers] Sierra wireless Aircard 775 (AC775) by Cyril
I've tried to install Sierra wireless Aircard 775 (AC775), but there's no drivers. I've try all can, but none of what I do make this card functionning !!! Without this card, I can't connect to internet. Is there any divers under development ??? Thanks for answers
October 29th 06 10:23 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
3 325
[driver] PixelView play tv pro by SeNaToR
Help me. I can find it for vista rc1.
September 27th 06 07:44 PM
by SeNaToR Go to last post

From The