  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Internal HD "NOT" Recognized by "My Computer" (This is an Add-On H by Seidell23231
Hello ALL, Background: I have a Sony VAIO VGC RA-710G (Liquid Cooled, Runs Silent); P4 3.2 EE/HT, 3GB PC3200 RAM, ATI 1600XT 512MB GDDR 3, Vista Ultimate 32-Bit, Seagate 500GB 16MB Burst Internal (Ultra ATA), Western Digital 750GB External, Both @ 7200RPM, Sony DVD/CD DL R/RW +/-, LG DVD/CD R/RW +/- Lightscribe, Logitech G15 (Keyboard Illuminates and has a small LCD Screen), Bose Companion...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 2nd 11 08:18 PM
by Keiana Martin Go to last post
11 2,412
Microsoft Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth passkey registry fix? by Peter
Does anyone know a way to fix the registry to re-enable the "Do not use a passkey" feature in Bluetooth Devices? With build 5536 that option has disappeared for keyboards. I need it simply because these keyboards/mice wont handle more than one passkey at a time, which is a real bind in a dual or triple boot situation. It means removing/reinstalling the darn keyboard every time I switch OS's...
August 31st 06 04:06 PM
by Peter Go to last post
0 2,640
Wants Driver Software for a Bluetooth Peripheral Device I don't have by John E. Golden[_2_]
I'm running Microsoft Vista Business on a Lenovo ThinkPad T-61 with an Intel Dual Core running at 2.00 GHz and with 4.0 GB RAM. Every time I boot, it dispalys a message that "Windows needs to install Driver Software for your Bluetooth Peripheral Device, but I don't have any such device. I click on "Do not show this message again for this device, but every time I boot into the operating...
January 6th 13 12:30 AM
by John E. Golden[_2_] Go to last post
0 2,703
Green Screen crash by jremmc
New HP 8510p laptop with ATI Radeon Mobility HD 2600. Vista Business. Got it last week. Twice a day for last 3 days laptop has unceremoniously crashed as I am working in it (IE 7 and Outlook 2007 open). But instead of getting BSOD I get a green screen (with "sort of" light black vertical lines). No text on it (e.g. no error message like BSOD provides), just ugly green screen. The physical...
October 29th 07 02:44 AM
by Ken Zhao [MSFT] Go to last post
6 3,150
A quick movie for Vista users! So funny! by Ted Landry
A classic clip showing what Vista users must deal with... http://snipurl.com/19r0y If they would just wisen up and get a Mac, the world would be a happier place! http://www.apple.com/hardware/ http://www.apple.com/software/
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 17th 07 12:37 PM
by Diamontina Cocktail Go to last post
119 3,154
High Definition Audio Driver by Clayton
I've installed Vista Basic on a ASUS P5VDC-MX motherboard everything installed fine except for the Video Drivers which I downloaded from VIA and it works fine, the only problem I have now is with the High Definition Audio Controller, it shows in device manager with a yellow ! and says something about can not find enough free resources. I removed the driver and restarted the system, it found...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 22nd 13 03:18 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
23 3,222
Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller (Code 12) by akagiredsun1
I'm suddenly having USB device issues, and upon closer examination, my OpenHCD USB controller is now giving me a Code 12 (This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use.) The only major updates I've had recently was the last Windows Update. I've tried removing the offender, and all my USB controllers and reinstalling them, but it comes back with the same error. I have the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 2nd 08 04:43 AM
by rcd43chad Go to last post
57 3,393
Card Reader won't read 2Gb SD card by jammiedodger80
Installed Vista yesterday, and the only thing I'm having trouble with is my card reader. It'll read all of my 128mb, 256mb, 512mb and 1gb SD cards no problem, but won't read my 2gb card. Instead, it gives the message "you need to format the disk in drive X: before you can use it. Do you want to format it?" Now, if say yes, it brings up the "format disk" box, but shows the capacity as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 24th 13 04:27 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
32 4,525
Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems by Racquel
My list of problems just keeps growing and growing. I am trying to install the controller onto my Vista system & have encountered several problems. The latest problem is while attempting to install the software, the "installshield" application stops working almost instantly when it appears to be completeing installation ... then there are 2 choices I am given, one is to close the program...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 28th 10 02:33 PM
by Steve2142 Go to last post
115 4,956
why does my cursor jump all over when I am typing by petro
i can be typing along and all of a sudden a new window pops up or my cursor jumps to another spot in the page. Basically it jumps to wherever I have left the cursor. So frustrating!!!!!
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 24th 16 05:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
26 7,556