Computer memory amount keeps changing by __
Hello All, I don't know if this is Windows or hardware, but I have an old Dell laptop and it came with 128 MB of RAM and I upped it to 384 with a 256 MB chip. The problem is that every other reboot on average, it gives the "amount of memory has changed" and it will go down to 128 or back up to 384. I would wonder if the memory isn't tight in the slot but it's in a docking station and not...
August 17th 08 01:00 PM
by Rob[_18_] Go to last post
8 211
Goofed up GPT partition table... Data Lost? by __
I have a 320 GB drive in a USB external converter (the big plastic shell that turns any IDE drive into a USB 2.0 drive). I did something I shouldn't have done, I just pulled the plug instead of doing the nice "safely remove hardware" I guess they really mean it. Here's the sequence: 1. Vista doesn't remount the drive, it's found in Disk management as 800GB
July 23rd 08 04:46 PM
by Smithsonian[_5_] Go to last post
1 226
nvidia geforce 6800 xt driver problems by ~Hiei~
hello i have tried and tried to install the drivers for my video card from both nvidia and the microsoft vista update and nomatter what i do it tells me that i have no video card installed when i install it from nvidia and the microsoft updater will not install it. it says it comes up with the error code of 800705B3. someone please help
April 21st 07 01:11 AM
by pete Go to last post
2 227
Mouse_Snap To prob_Vista Mail by ~jbird~
Snap to - mouse feature selected in Control Panel/Mouse works everywhere but Windows Mail_any ideas how to enable it? Forgot to implement it? Logitech USB Wheel mouse (optical) w/MS native driver which "Vista" sez is OK DGuess of Mail team, referred me to the Shell Team is this You?
March 16th 07 05:06 PM
by ~jbird~ Go to last post
8 163
中山市東升鎮粵華酒店-黃賭毒 by 共產黨
http://onfinite.com/libraries/175399/440.jpg
November 27th 06 07:48 PM
by 共產黨 Go to last post
0 246
大陸玩Line搵女 by 何寶龍
@@ +86 13925265554 普通話女女-廣東話女女
June 22nd 07 12:23 PM
by 何寶龍 Go to last post
0 235
最新手機開*鳦S價, 可trade-in舊手機 by 江偉強
江先生 24230092
August 15th 09 02:48 AM
by 江偉強 Go to last post
0 305
Windows Mobile Device Center by
Some applications need ActiveSync to be installed to communicate with a mobile device. It would be useful if Windows Mobile Device Center could make these applications avoid the "Couldn't find ActiveSync" error. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in...
October 29th 06 08:06 PM
by Go to last post
0 143
Play button on my Microsoft keyboard by 蚹蚳蛂
I seems that after installing quick time on my machine the play button dont start media player, I need to start and then it funtion as a play/pause. Before QT when pressing this button started WMP. Any suggection? -- Michael Kribus Project Manager
March 16th 08 10:24 PM
by Bob Go to last post
2 233
The Asus P5GD2-X Sound device Won't install by 蚳 蚳蛂
HI, I installed a microsoft windows vista rc1. and i have a Asus P5GD2-X mainboard. the sound card is on board. the device i got with the mainboard won't installe himself since i installed VIsta RC1. Can you help me? Thank you! Ron Gross
October 5th 06 08:29 PM
by 蚳 蚳蛂 Go to last post

From The