  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Can Google's Chrome OS attack Windows domination of the desktop? by Ben[_12_]
The folks at Google seems to think that the desktop is ripe for the taking and plan to release Chrome OS. I wrote a piece on Chrome OS, with an accompanying video, at: http://windows7reports.com/2010/11/16/google-chrome-os-arises-to-challenge-windows-7/ Realistically, what do you think Chrome's chances are vs. MS Windows 7 or Vista? Is the idea of a browser-based OS appealing to you? Can all...
November 17th 10 03:39 PM
by Ben[_12_] Go to last post
0 500
How to Recover Data from Western Digital External Hard Drives? by susan
Western Digital Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of hard drive in the world. It specialized in both internal hard drive and external hard drives. The popular external hard drives these days including WD Elements Portable, WD Elements Portable SE, My Passport Essential and My Passport Essential SE. some of them have the function of backup automatically, but some are not. If you lost...
September 30th 11 07:59 AM
by susan Go to last post
0 1,248
jumping curser by Michele Green
I do not have a touchpad. I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 7. I have had to replace the harddrive twice in this machine in 2 years due to fatal crashes. The new harddrive was installed less than 2 weeks ago. Since the installation, my curser moves itself, seemingly at will, while I am typing. Almost every other word has to be altered due to the curser moving to another spot. HELP PLEASE
July 14th 11 07:34 PM
by Michele Green Go to last post
0 1,199
Canon LBP2900B Page Length Reg: by Prashanth
Hai there I am using Canon LBP2900B model printer on WIN XP SP2. I require to set the page length to 16". The printer manual says it is only 14", How to achieve this Pls help.... Prashanth
June 4th 11 05:32 PM
by Prashanth Go to last post
0 1,080
CD Bootable Diagnosis Software by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_]
Anybody know of a good diagnosis software that is bootable from the CD drive. I've got Ultra Bootable CD but doesn't do a thorough diagnosis of motherboard and CD drive. Walt
March 15th 11 11:42 PM
by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_] Go to last post
0 1,130
Changing Boot Devices Without Reinstalling Windows 7 by Larry[_16_]
All, I was given an image of a Windows 7 machine on an IDE drive to build into a VM (VMware Workstation 7) for evidence collection. I use BESR to generate a sv2i file, then imported the sv2i into a VM using VMware Workstation's import utility. However, the VM crashes on boot with a Stop: 0x0000007B (0xFFFFFA60005AF9C0,0xFFFFFFFFC0000034,0x0000000000000000,0x0000000000000000). I believe that the...
February 26th 11 04:31 AM
by Larry[_16_] Go to last post
0 1,022
Zx86 NT, the new hyperaccelerated alternative to unix & windows. http://magizian.hopto.org by /\\/\\agizian
Zx86 NT, the new hyperaccelerated alternative to unix & windows. http://magizian.hopto.org
January 1st 11 01:37 PM
by /\\/\\agizian Go to last post
0 1,046
MBT fitness shoes can pamper your feet by jasmine
As it is suggested that barefoot walking is beneficial to our body, there are many people and companies focus on barefoot shoes. Pamper your feet with brand of walking shoes called MBT shoes are the hot slogan. It is believed that all walking we do is good for us, but the fact is we also bear a lot of wear and tear through it. In addition, when our feet are squeezed into tight room, with barely...
December 21st 10 02:38 AM
by jasmine Go to last post
0 1,133
Better eSATA Chipset Than Silicon Image 3124? by W[_2_]
Does anyone know of an eSATA PCI-X and PCIe adapter that has an improved chipset over Silicon Image 3124? This chipset has desirable features, like the ability to create soft RAID sets, or alternately act with individual drives as hotswap non-RAID drives. It also has the ability to work with port multipliers on multi-drive enclosures. The bad thing is I have read reports that the 3124...
December 6th 10 06:45 AM
by W[_2_] Go to last post
0 573
Wants Driver Software for a Bluetooth Peripheral Device I don't have by John E. Golden[_2_]
I'm running Microsoft Vista Business on a Lenovo ThinkPad T-61 with an Intel Dual Core running at 2.00 GHz and with 4.0 GB RAM. Every time I boot, it dispalys a message that "Windows needs to install Driver Software for your Bluetooth Peripheral Device, but I don't have any such device. I click on "Do not show this message again for this device, but every time I boot into the operating...
January 6th 13 01:30 AM
by John E. Golden[_2_] Go to last post
0 2,697

From The