Firsts problems with Vista Ultimate RTM (x86) by VistaUser
1º. nForce4 MCP Drivers (Enthernet controller) Provided by Microsoft (Native) don't negotiate a speed of 1Gigabit, in TaskBar appear as Gigabit when unplugged, but whem plugged only work at 100Mbps. 2º. Radeon X550 with Monitor PnP Provided by Microsoft (Native) don't return the correct resolution. I have a display with a max resolution 1280x768 and the max Windows resolution is 1024x768....
November 16th 06 11:45 PM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
3 156
Device install by mittelk
Does anyone know what NTativrv01 is and how do I get it to install, I'm running 5744. Thanks
November 18th 06 03:27 AM
by Tom Lake Go to last post
1 129
Upgrade to Vista by Jerry Wong
I have a full version of win98 and my existing XP professional is an upgrade version. Am I eligible to the upgrade versions of Vista Business or Ultimate? -- Jerry Wong http://www.geocities.com/jerrywong.geo ¦ý§Ú*Ì·Ó¥LªºÀ³³\¡B ¬ß±æ·s¤Ñ·s¦a¡A¦³¸q©~¦b¨ä¤¤¡C(©¼«á3:13) But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to
November 18th 06 04:03 AM
by Roy Coorne Go to last post
6 156
speedstream 4200 by Tim
i need a driver for a speedstream 4200 ADSL modem can anyone help
November 18th 06 07:45 AM
by Nero Go to last post
3 124
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement by Gooder
In regards to: "Windows Vista supports the F8 Advanced Boot Option - "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" - that disables load-time signature enforcement for a kernel-mode driver only for the current system session. This setting does not persist across system restarts." Is there any way to permanently disable driver signature enforcement or disable it on particular drivers that I need to be...
November 18th 06 01:23 PM
by Gooder Go to last post
0 132
nForce2 Soundproblem by connykonrich
I'm owner of a asus a7n8x-board. this board has an nforce2-chipset from nvidia. i run the vista beta2, but the sounddriver from nvidia is not compatible. wiht the sounddriver from microsoft there is only one!!! regulator for the volume in the soundpanel (no extra regulators/controls for microphone/wave/midi/etc.) and the 5.1-sound is not working. i've heard nvidia won't release support/drivers...
November 18th 06 02:51 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 145
Install Vista on Sata HDD by
I heard that Vista RC2 can't recognize Sata HDD if it is installed when starts system from DVD-Rom. So how about RTM versin? And I can't find the drivers for Vista for my Creative Webcam Live and Samsung SCX-4100 printer. Someone said I may use those drivers for Winxp 64bit, but others said it might cause "blue screen". I wonder which one is true? What can I do? Thanks.
November 18th 06 02:53 PM
by Theo Go to last post
6 252
Headphones by Joey
ever since vista was installed on my pc the headphone jack has stopped working. the sound from the speakers cuts off for a second, begins to play through my headphones for a millisecond, then stops playing through my headphones. sound always stops coming out of the speaker as along as a pair of headphones are plugged in though. I spoke to dell as i have a dell laptop and they told me it...
November 18th 06 05:58 PM
by Joey Go to last post
0 142
Nc6000 WLAN driver Solution!!! by muscap
Hi, The driver for Windows XP work with Vista also. Best Regards
November 18th 06 06:03 PM
by muscap Go to last post
0 140
driver for Hp nc6000 WL400/500 by muscap
Has anyone found drivers for the WL500 MPCI wireless card from HP. Using it in an NC6000 and I am unable to find any drivers for it. Windows update does not have anything nor does HP's web site. The card is OEM'd from Ambit. Thanks in advance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this...
November 18th 06 06:08 PM
by muscap Go to last post
4 177
Damn m-audio (still no drivers) by Ivica
I have hardly managed to install oldest driver for M-Audio Audiophile USB because newer ones in the beginning say that this OS is not supported, but there is no control panel applet and music plays with noise, has problem with pitch etc etc. Is any solution available here?
November 18th 06 06:12 PM
by Blender Beta Go to last post
2 128
USB ports help! PLEASE! by roy
Hi! I need some help because my USB ports don't work correctly... I installed Windows Vista RC1 about a month ago, and my USB ports were working fine... and actually about 4 days ago i transfered some files a couple of times with different USB flash drives... the thing is that now, everytime I connect any USB flash drive, mouse o digital camera via any USB port, my computer doesn't reconize...
November 18th 06 07:58 PM
by roy Go to last post
0 129
Turn off atoplay feature for USB hard drive? by nicholas
On my computer I have a USB external hard drive and when my system comes out of sleep the autoplay kicks in. Is there a way to disable the autoplay feature for just the USB hard drive (but leave the autoplay for ALL other things). Any help/ advice or comments would gratefully accepted. NIK --
November 18th 06 09:50 PM
by Pavel A. Go to last post
3 148
Video Error in MCE with Avermedia 1500 MCE by gvii
I keep getting this error "Video error—The video decoder has malfunctioned or is not installed.". The card is an Avermedia 1500 MCE, and worked fine for quite some time. The only change I have made recently is to replace my video card with a PNY Nvidia 7600GS 512mg ram. I originally had a Evga 6600 with 256 meg ram. Still used the same drivers, though I did reinstall them, and they are...
November 18th 06 11:26 PM
by gvii Go to last post
5 139
Intellitype/Intellimouse updates by jwardl
According to this: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx, Vista versions of Intellimouse and Intellitype will be available sometime in December.
November 19th 06 12:14 AM
by HDFatBoy2003 Go to last post
5 102
acer awaiting ms green light for releasing vista drivers by km
been in touch with acer support frequently, not that their support is good at all, but being reaffirmed several times that acer is waiting word from ms in order to release vista drivers. with the forthcoming vista release to vlk, msdn and technet clients one is wondering how long ms would hold back their approval for the drivers? vista is nothing if the drivers are not...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 19th 06 01:55 AM
by Clayton Go to last post
13 221
Vista doesn't present 1440x900 Res anymore by Or Tsemah
I have a Xerox XM7 19" LCD Screen (Wide, 1440x900 Native) On RC2 and RC1 Vista adjusted itself Automatically to that Res, But not in RTM! It only gives me about 1280x1024 (I think). Installing Adapter\Monitor Drivers didn't help. I've read about people having this resolution problem in these forum but strangly, i didn't had this problem until RTM, does anyone knows how to solve it ?
November 19th 06 01:57 AM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
3 138
Vista Ultimate Keyboard by Gary Mount
By some lucky coincidence, I have broken my old Microsoft keyboard and need a new one. The new one I am interested in, possibly called Ultimate Keyboard http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/ultimatekeyboard/default.mspx looks like the one to get to replace my old one. I haven't seen any sign of this keyboard in stores yet, though I have seen about a hundred other models. Any word on when they...
November 19th 06 02:00 AM
by Clayton Go to last post
5 142
Video problem on Sony Vaio by Chad
Specs: Vista RTM (from MSDN) Ultimate Sony Vaio (laptop) Core 2 Duo 1.83GHz 2GB Memory Display: Intel (Mobile) 945GM Express Chipset Family
November 19th 06 02:44 AM
by Chad Go to last post
0 131
NEC ND 1550 DVD RW on Vista X64 RTM problem by weiqj
Drive can not be detected. I'm using an IDE-SATA converter to connect to my Dell 9200. Anybody has same problem? -- weiqj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ weiqj's Profile: http://vista64.net/forums/member.php?userid=681 View this thread: http://vista64.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26227
November 19th 06 09:09 AM
by sathya Go to last post

From The