  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by dieter1
My computer installed Windows 7 32bit operating system software installation 32 of the keyboard dropping Microsoft's site. Did you hear all the keyboard keys work except for key scoffed window. Model of the keyboard is INTELLI MICROSOFT OFFICE KEYBOARD Model RT9450, the software is ITPX86_1033_7.00.260.0 and with lowered I managed to climb all the keys except the key, and rolling. Also along the...
March 29th 10 08:46 AM
by Cenfus[_3_] Go to last post
1 338
Can't find my Card Reader or driver by James Kosin[_3_]
Ok, Any luck on my instructions? James wrote in message ...
December 22nd 09 02:00 AM
by ashvin Go to last post
5 338
Computer Crash by Mellowed[_2_]
I'm writing this in Safe mode. I built computer in 2/07. Running perfect until now. OS Vista Ultimate SP1 Video card ASUS EN7950GT GeForce 7950 GT 512M MotherBd Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 2GB RAM Cannot boot in full mode. Splash screen had vertical lines. If it gets to the desktop it will reboot. Can get into Safe Mode.
June 9th 09 12:13 AM
by Mellowed[_2_] Go to last post
6 338
Windows Vista by School
Windows Vista is very user-Friendly which makes it a great option for first time computer users.
February 18th 10 12:13 AM
by School Go to last post
0 337
Striped Volume on External Disks by K[_4_]
I have 2 external eSATA drives which I have striped in Vista to make a large volume. If I reformat my PC can I add the volume back without losing data?
May 19th 09 03:08 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
7 337
How can I turn on my computer? by Bob Newman
I have my Vista laptop (HP) hooked up to an external monitor, I have been using the sleep mode at night. The laptop is closed and on a shelf that is very hard to get to. I would like to shut it off at night. I can shut it off with the keyboard. Is there any way possibly software controlled to turn it back on? To reach the power button on the laptop you must first raise the lid which...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 26th 09 04:23 PM
by Thomas Wendell[_2_] Go to last post
13 337
Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2 by bchoter
^ At least you have video. All I get is a very hazy reception with no audio. I'm using Vista Home Premium 32.bit and I was able to succesfuly install the system. -- bchoter
November 13th 08 09:39 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
3 337
USB Mouse Lost Configuration by John[_37_]
This problem happened after I installed Vista SP1. Here's my setup: Vista Ultimate 32bit with SP1 USB Microsoft Trackball Explorer (directly connected - does not go through a hub) I used the Microsoft IntelliPoint software (version 6.1) to map the keys differently than the default settings. Before SP1 this worked fine. After SP1 the trackball still works but my custom settings are lost. So I...
June 20th 08 09:37 PM
by John[_37_] Go to last post
9 337
Devcon.exe for vista? by Mark Barnes (Jao)
Hi I need to script the disabling of some devices in Vista but neither the 32bit nor 64bit version of devcon.exe downloadable from the site will work with vista. Anyone know of one that does work in vista, or any other CLI utility that can disable and enable devices? Cheers
December 30th 08 07:06 AM
by ifish Go to last post
9 337
new user mode device driver spec by beginthreadex
Does anyone have a link to any new developments for the user mode device driver specs? Meaning; have the "nt services" changed at all with Vista?
February 22nd 07 09:16 PM
by beginthreadex Go to last post
0 337
ATI Radeon 9600 All-In-Wonder supported in Vista's Media Center? by Phillip Pi
Hello! How can I get Windows Vista RC1 b5600 to work with this old video card with its own TV tuner? I did not see All-In-Wonder drivers on ati.com. Vista and its Media Center didn't detect my TV tuner either. :( Thank you in advance. :) -- Phillip Pi Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
September 20th 06 04:54 AM
by glugglug Go to last post
5 337
When disconnecting Atheros USB AR5007UG it causes system crash/BSO by brunolopes446
Hello everybody When I unplug my USB wireless receiver ZyDAS 1211 (With atheros chip inside), my computer crashes and a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) appears Here is the information that I was able to collect in the Event Viewer: Registo de falhas (failure registration) 0x50_athrusb+43d11, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Answer:...
May 31st 09 05:59 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
4 336
Base score 5? by wow
I was just wondering if anyone has a base score 5. If so, can you describe your system. This is my system of base score 2.7 : CPU: Intel Celeron 2.00 GHz 2.7 subscore Memory: 1 GB 3.5 subscore Graphics: RADEON 9600 series 3.8 subscore Gaming graphics: 383MB 3.3 subscore Primary hard disk: 75GB total 5.3 subscore I plan on upgrading CPU to 3.00GHz...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 08 03:51 AM
by Jeremy Go to last post
15 336
Vista x64 will not boot with 4GB of RAM by scmiles
Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe AMD Athlon X2 64 3800+ 4 x 1GB DDR nVidia nForce version 4 SLI 16 AMD BIOS is latest from Asus. After I enable the memory remap (hole) switch, the BIOS will see 4096MB of RAM, but windows will never boot. It gets to the scrolling icon screen for awhile then reboots. Also, safe mode will not boot.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 12th 08 06:55 PM
by SgtBaxter Go to last post
10 336
Windows Disk Management Console by Ken W
How do I get to the Windows Disk Management Console? I need to make a change.
January 13th 10 02:15 AM
by R. C. White Go to last post
2 336
Harddrive Noise by Clayton
Sometimes when I am copying files or opening files I get a pause (nothing happens) then my harddrive clicks once and away I go, I have already replaced 2 hard drives under warranty which were WD Raptors and decided to go with Seagate. I have created a Seagate diagnosic CD but everytime I boot to it nothing happens I only get a message saying something about getfat failed, I know the CD is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 23rd 08 12:10 PM
by Tom Ferguson Go to last post
11 335
Upgrade RAM on HP laptop to 4GB Vista 32-bit won't boot by [email protected]
I've done a lot of searching tonight so I know I'm not the first one to have this issue, but I haven't found any kind of satisfactory solution. Here is my situation: I have an HP Pavilion 6716 laptop with Quanta 30CC 79.26 mother board with a bus clock of 533 Mhz. I currently have two DDR2 PC2-5300 1 GB sticks of RAM in the machine (from factory) and all is well. I confirmed with HP that my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 08 02:06 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
11 335
WIRELESS network adapter FAILURE on Vista ONLY AFTER SLEEP by Vulture
1. My network has ALWAYS failed upon RESUME FROM SLEEP using a WIRELESS connection via a NETGEAR WN121T wireless-N USB 2.0 adapter, but NOT when using a wired Ethernet connection. 2. It also works perfectly from BOOT via the WN121T wireless connection with my NETGEAR DG834N draft 802.11n (and another 802.11g) wireless modem/router on Windows Vista Ultimate, both with and without the SP1...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 25th 08 02:24 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
12 335
K8N800 by Max
Hi, anybody knows if via K8N800 graphic adapter support Aero Glass? I've installed Vista, but probably because of the driver, Aero is not enabled, and Direct 3d appared to be not supported. I appreciate your help Thank you! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
September 21st 06 06:27 PM
by Max Go to last post
0 335
my hard disk is working all the time by Dawid
I have anew vaio laptop with Vista system and after turning it on even if I do nothing the hard disk is working all the time, it does not stop even after few hours of not touching the computer (the HD led is blinking and I can hear the sound of HD working). I do not think it's notmal, please advice. Dawid
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 25th 08 04:26 AM
by Nator1[_2_] Go to last post

From The