Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor by Papz
Hello the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor says my Realtek AC97 Audio Will Not Work In Windows Vista And If I Update The Driver Will It Help When I Get Windows Vista Nest Year.
November 19th 06 09:30 AM
by Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Go to last post
4 149
Does PixelView PlayTVPro Ultra Work In Vista RTM? by Poncio Pilatos
Model : TV-304P+ Thanks. s Pôncio Pilatos
November 19th 06 06:18 PM
by Poncio Pilatos Go to last post
0 126
Vista native resolution by Sami Väisänen
Hello, I can't change my resolution to my monitors native resolution (1440x900) in windows vista RC2 5744 x64. I have tried to install viewsonic va1912w monitor drivers and latest version of nvidia drivers, but nothing seems to work. I have read from many forums that people have these problems, but they don't know any solution. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? My...
November 19th 06 06:59 PM
by DCR Go to last post
3 167
Fujitsu Siemens A1650 - Wireless problem by Traian
Hello, I'm having troubles with my laptop, a FSC A1650G. The wireless driver is installed but I need software to enable radio on the card. The one supplied by Fujitsu, is written for Win XP Home edition and doesn't work. Any ideas, anyone?? 10x
November 19th 06 08:42 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 145
Ati radeon 9800pro AIW AGP & Nvidia Geforce FX5500 PCI by sherdepunjab
how do you manually install the driver Walt Corbin? -- sherdepunjab ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sherdepunjab's Profile: http://vista64.net/forums/member.php?userid=692 View this thread: http://vista64.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3206
November 19th 06 08:50 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 140
HP 5180 printer by RICK
Anyone have any luck installing software for HP 5180 printer on Vista RC1. Have you located any beta software from HP? RICK
November 19th 06 11:43 PM
by Chris Go to last post
3 164
Wired or Wireless Adapter that Works with RTM? by David Cornelson
I'm looking for a PCI adapter I can throw on my ASUS P4P800 motherboard that will work with the RTM of Vista. Anyone have something that worked without a hitch? David
November 20th 06 02:17 AM
by David Cornelson Go to last post
2 149
Change gamma, Color and other by SpeedKing
At present there are no"real"working graphics card drivers around(other than basic beta). Most of the beta graphics card drivers do not allow changing gamma or color settings. There is a small prog that does allow you to do so in Vista. The name of it is Gamma Panel. Color and gamma and contrast and brightness can all be changed. Have it on my...
November 20th 06 08:15 AM
by Gypsy Go to last post
5 178
Harddisk goes sleep, then spins up again by Micheal
I use IDE and have 3 harddrives of the same type. They are Hitachi Deskstar 180GXP. Now sometimes one of them go to sleep-mode and then spin up again. It happens every now and sound like i would be booting my computer. But i am using my computer, so i don't understand why Vista is powering my harddrives up and down even while i am working on my PC. How can i stop this? Is there a option...
November 20th 06 09:52 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 159
How do I get my ATI 9600 TX to work with Vista by Charles
All I get is that it installed fine, but the device wont start.... Thia is what I get in Properties: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" I have already let windows sort it from updates, but no joy, so I went to the ATI site & downloaded the latest driver version that also said it was for Vista, but still no joy....
November 20th 06 10:03 AM
by Jeppe Go to last post
4 178
Vista Moving Backward? by Tom Lake
My ATI TV Wonder USB 2.0 worked great under RC2 but now with RTM, Media Center says it can't find a compatible TV tuner. I even got an NTSC update from Microsoft for it but no luck. Tom Lake
November 20th 06 12:31 PM
by Keith Dorken Go to last post
3 136
ATI Radeon 9700 Problem with Vista RTM by Prince
I have LG-LP60 Notebook (3 Gig HT P4 CPU, 1 gig of RAM, dedicated 128 Meg AGP ATI 9700). i downloaded Vista RTM (MSDN) on different partion than my windowsxp reside on, the installation was successfull. i faced some problems after installation: 1- Vista logo on startup not appearing. 2- On normal startup of vista (not Safe Mode) it was very slow, i investigate about the reason of slowness,...
November 20th 06 02:07 PM
by ldone Go to last post
1 139
HP 5100 Scanjet Scanner by ldone
No drivers for this old parallel port scanner, guess it is time to upgrade or stay with xp
November 20th 06 04:03 PM
by GuessWho Go to last post
1 151
speedtouch330 and vista driver by jones8430
after a long time working on it i have now managed to use the internet using my speed touch 330 and vista 5600 ultimate what i done was download the intall from speedtouch for the xp 64bit(r4.0.0.5),using dual boot,then try to install speed touch saying 0-38 for britain but then it hangs and fails when searching for speedtouch 330 modem,then i cancelled installation,then goto c: program...
November 20th 06 04:11 PM
by Drone69 Go to last post
2 141
Hauppauge WinTv 878/9 WDM by Aran M
i am trying to get the above card to work with windows vista windows update has said that it has found the updates for that file and the company says that it is compatible with vista, but when i do the updates from windows update it throughs and error code at me #80070002 so i click help and it tells me to go and do all thease things which i have done 4 times and still the same results, so i...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 20th 06 05:27 PM
by JW Go to last post
10 249
Vista Does Dot Detect all Harddrives by Alex Bremer
Hi, I installed Vista 32 Bit today. The mainboard i use is an asus P5GDC-V Deluxe. I have three harddrives installed but only two get dissplayed. The missing one is a 232 gig HDD. I had the same problem get the disc detected as I conected it to Windows XP. With The mainboard i got a support CD from asus providing mass storage drivers which solved my problem Now under Viats I can not even...
November 20th 06 06:09 PM
by HDFatBoy2003 Go to last post
6 116
Mixer devices???? by Court
I keep getting that i need to install mixer devices too. My sound card or whatever is realtex AC`97 audio i think..... it says its not working properly and may need to be installed but i never installed it in th first place... i dont have a disk or anything. I havent had volume for like 3 yrs! And im getting tired of it. I tried to get speakers to plug in too but they didnt work because i...
November 21st 06 02:25 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 128
Windows explorer by docredbeard
I am having a heck of a time trying to view any files with my Lite-on dvd-rw.Everytime I try to view (explore) a dvd or cd disk my computer hangs and windows exployer stops. I have update all available firmware and software. My cd-rom (reader) works fine. Is there any known issues with lite-on or windows explorer in vista?I have the most recent release of vista. thanks
November 21st 06 06:34 AM
by docredbeard Go to last post
0 107
Hard Drive temperature in Vista??? by cebess
I lost my main hard drive and so I "had" to switch over to Vista over the weekend. In the process I thought I'd write a quick gadget to monitor drive temperatures. Getting a console application working to get at where the data should be was easy (see attached). But it looks like each manufacturer puts their drive temperature informamtion in a different location within the vendor specific data of...
November 21st 06 03:30 PM
by cebess Go to last post
0 132
Major Problem - VISTA RTM / P5WD2-Premium / ICH7R SATA RAID by ftlee
I have tried loading the x32 RTM version of Vista on my P5WD2-Premium with absolutely no luck. I have tried many different ICH7R SATA RAID drivers including the one that comes on the OS DVD. The OS installs but, upon first reboot, the RAID array becomes corrupt and will no longer boot (solid HD light). I have tried RAID0 and 1. Both have the same results. Anyone else seen this issue? ...
November 21st 06 06:31 PM
by ftlee Go to last post

From The